Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS.. Past Effects..??.. Part8 Page41.. 21st July (Page 29)

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz
NoorFatima
NoorFatima

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Past Effects..??
Part 6 

Rehaan took geet to his room.. the same room where she had fallen on maan... she entered and saw the cushions on which they had fallen and remembered his dark brown chocolate colored eyes.. she shoved away her thiughts and then helped rehaan with his H.W...
Ann i've finished mw homework... geet looked at the waal clock.. it was only 7 by then... do you want to play or watch t.v?? ah han.. i wanna watch t.v and ran downstairs after closing his notebook... geet smiled at his action and checked rehaan's h.w for any mistakes... when she was done she decided to check on muskaan... geet came down stairs and went to rehaan that she would be back in a bit.. rehaan geet called him as she came near.. 
Ann can you please make chocolate shake for me??.. geet: i dont know how to make it... rehaan looked towards the kitchen and then got off of the sofa.. he held geet's hand.. come on ann.. i'll show u how to make it... and walked towards the kitchen...
As they entered, geet saw maan against the kitched wall-leaning.. and a saucepan on the stove... maan saw them enter and stood straight.. do you guys need anything?.. rehaan came to maan still holding geets hand... chachu ap ann ko chocolate shake bnana sikha dain.. inko nahi aata bnana... and put geet's hand in maan's and left..
Maan and geet stood there holding hands.. still not able t cope what happened..they kept looking at their hands for a long time... feeling an odd warmth.. feeling relaxed... they looked up only to meet eachother's gaze and stood there mesmerized..
chachu aap nay ann ko achay say shake bnana sikhna hay.. rehaan said as he peeked in and then left
coming back from their lost minds, they left eachothers hands..
an odd silence fell around.. geet tucked in her already tucked hair strands behand her ear.. making the atmosphere lighter maan said: nawaabzada kahi ka and smiled... geet had never seen such a cute smile of any guy before.. she snapped out of her stupid thoughts and heard maan say.. you should better learn how to make chocolate shake for chotay sahad or else you'll have to come to me everytime with rehaan making us hold hands... maan laughed while geet felt a bit embarassed... maan noticed a tinge of pinkiness on her cheeks and thought that geet might be embarassed and then changing the topic told her how to make the shake...
a noise came from the stove behind them.. both maan and geet and saw that the tea in the saucepan was boiling and had started to flow out... both placed their hands on the knob to turn off the stove resulting maan's hand to lay on top of geet's... geet felt a current run through her body with touch and retreated her hand... maan turned off the gas and cleaned up the mess... he then poured the shake for rehaan in a mickey mouse mug and handed it to geet...
i think you should give rehan dinner first and then the shake... it's almost (looking at the clock) 8 now... maan looked at his wrist watch but rehaan sleeps till 11 and we all have dinner round about 10... well rehaan is a kid.. he needs his rest and meals on time... he should be in bed at 9 or maximum 9:30.. geet said as if scolding maan..
i think you're right but nakul chacha is not here yet... geet getting annoyed a bit well then i'll go call him.. i neede to check on muskaan anyways so i'll call nakul chacha..
geet was now leavimg the kitchen when rehaan called.. chachuuu aaannn mera shake..!! geet turned to maan and dont you dare give him chocolate shake before dinner.. and went outside
Geet was feeling a bit frustrated on the elders of this house for keeping such a routine for a KID..!! she went to nakul chacha's qurter and asked him to go to the mansion... she had had her dinner with chachi and muskaan taking chota chota bites.. when nakul chacha returned it was 9:30.. geet left a sleeping muskaan with chachi and went back to the mansion..
As geet enterd she heard maan talking to rehaan.. rehaan now go to your room and sleep.. bohat t.v dekh lia.. per chachuuu..!! mujhay abhi t.v dekhna hay... agar aisa kia tou apki ann mujhay daantay ge... geet cleared her throat so as to tell maan of her presence.. maan smiled at her guiltily... Rehaan beta now come on.. its bed time... rehaan looked away from the television screen towards geet nahi... aur waisay bhi aap dono nay mijhay abhi tk mera choci shake nahi dia.. acha baba theek hay aap ka coclate shake bhi aap ko milay ga.. now happy?? rehaan eyed her suspiciously.. promise? yes promise.. rehaan still not convinced said usay apnay sath laey uuper... geet smiled at his sweet innocence ok.. let me go bring it.. Geet was going into the kitchen when maan blocked her way.. geet didnt understand as to why he did that then noticed his hands hlding a mug.. geet smiled and took the mickey mouse mug from his hands and to rehaan to show him that she had his choclate shake... both went upstairs and sitting on the bed rehaan drank the shake.. geet tucked him in and sat besides him stroking his hair... ann apko pta hay k mijhay istrha koi nahi sulata except for chachu.. he looked at geet and you.. geet looked down at him aur ap kay mom dad? wo ghr pe ho tou mijhay sulaey na.. mom is always away on her work and dad also has work to do and comes late.. tears started to flow from his eyes.. geet sat down on the floor besides his bed beta whats wrong?? apko pta hay wo meray mom dad nahi hay iss leay mujh say pyaar bhi nahi krtay..aisay nahi ketay meri jaan... then why dont they spend time with me? aap he nay tou kaha k unko kaam hot hay.. wo busy ho gay na.. aur waisay bhi agar wo ghr ho gay tou ann rehaan k sath time kaisay spend kray ge?? geet smiled and cleared his face.. rehan slept after some time.. geet decided to talk to his parents or maan about this.. she went downstairs and saw maan turning off the lights..
Maan saw geet walking towards her.. maan thought that she might be coming to ask for permission to go.. gefore geet could say anything maan said rehaan so gya..? ji.. geet then was about to open her mouth to talk to him when maan said you can go now.. but rehaan..! maan interupted i'm here with him.. you can go.. good night and smiled.. g'night.. geet went towards chacha's quarter thinking kitna ajeeb insaan hay.. meri baat sunni he nahi aur bolaay ja raha tha.. khair ab kal baat kru ge.. and went to chachi.. picked her angel and went to her quarter.

updated..  
and thanx alllooot for the comments.. they really make my day TongueSmile
comment on this update too and also press the LIKE button Big smile

love
Noor

Edited by NoorFatima - 23 June 2011 at 9:44am

The following 100 member(s) liked the above post:

harikashiva25inlwgeetchintushilpagagsyfizza25leen10leenasmi123wifey90shreya satishitsallabtGURTIalu5123juhi_ansaribhakbhartifankirannaryanitaanni--love--hansasmabono_jostnanamitasinnaamteeg-BeingAppy-cue1surbhijn106kkaavvyyaamamatha.Armu4evaEscapistdoosheekaSaJan-SaJanreea88kellzasmanitrishapmaansi007shivangi783Tishuuscorpiodreamsmishtibsanjuleecool_gal17ninaviJayaRNav2010shining_moon-SmexySmile-gangesegbIlovemskvidu87bluedreamz953KinshukKiDewanicyum321Iqbal Neha1puthheermeherpunjabi.princesesha143komlika-Zoya-mrk-1ambbihawajiha-1sanu3108blueopalkrati5-Veritaserum-patakha-guddiAudiwaliaramaheshsmj1977.shrutiShalveseemamary6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Killer_DeviLkahkashansakinamaaneetsangelsona-rairsroopalisun-naaaaaaaaaaamirkhanfan--aarthi----Ratna--sweet scorpiomchopra-afsha-namita25kooliioswetha10charmed onesSahSah..Akaisha..KaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneetshah10felicitysmoak.pickachuCrazyCutesy_BlackPearl_.CookieMonster.Junglebeenotfadedaway

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
awesome update yaar ... hmmm so kuch kuch ho raha hai ... ahem ahem ... 

plzz continue super soon   ....  pretty plzzz  Day Dreaming

love

Sana

Edited by sindu555 - 21 January 2011 at 9:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NoorFatima

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
so sweet update yaar..loved it ...

NoorFatima

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
great part..loved it...

NoorFatima

puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
awesome update dear....loved the concept

NoorFatima

shining_moon IF-Dazzler
shining_moon
shining_moon

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
aww that was sweet
poor rehan how can his parents ignore him like this
maan seems really nice n the way he was scared of geet's scolding was so cuteLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
keep writing

NoorFatima

Nav2010 IF-Dazzler
Nav2010
Nav2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
THANKS ALOT NICE UPDATEE

NoorFatima

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali