Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS.. Past Effects..??.. Part8 Page41.. 21st July (Page 11)

febinyusuff IF-Dazzler
febinyusuff
febinyusuff

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
good one Noor.. please update soooooon..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NoorFatima

sakadafi Senior Member
sakadafi
sakadafi

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Great update....you are building up my curiosity Big smile  Update soon...longer ones!!

NoorFatima

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz
NoorFatima
NoorFatima

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Past Effects..??
                          Part 3

she put a protective hand on muskaan's head before she collapsed and everything became dark...

tea..??.. yeah sure.. from where.??
they were coming back from the park in his car
from a famous cafe known as "my apartment".. geet giggled at that.. yeah i head that its a flop cafe... well then you'll have to se for yourself to know if its amazing or not..
yeah yeah.. its cold would you please hurry then.. i'm alredy freezing.. just need something hot to drink..??.. are you sure that by "hot" you mean tea..?? or something else..??

please..!! you'll know when i'll be talking about you mr. HOT..

they arrived at his apartment.. he opened the door and gestured geet to come inside.. really a genteman..
geet sat on the sofa while waiting for the tea.. he arrived in a little time... got to say this cafe has quick service... having dear customers like yourself. why wont there be quick sevice?... stop it now and hand me my tea... thanx...
after having a nice long chat geet stood up to go but got dibalanced.. she held his shit's front to stop herself from falling but ended up laying on the sofa with him on top... geet had her eyes closed tight but when she opened them, she saw him looking straight into her eyes.. geet got lost in those twinkling eyes and before she could figure out anything they were both kissing eachother... geet couldnt stop herself and the next thing she knew was that he was carrying her to his bedroom... he made her lay down and then himself got on her top and continued their kiss... he started to unzip her jacket and then unbuttoned her shirt while geet took off his shirt... he then started to kiss geet again while took his pants off and sliding geet's off too.. he then slowly went to her jaw line and then her neck while planting kisses on his way... making his way down he took off the single cotton piece covering her chest and suckled at her ni***** making geet maon in pleasure which amde him more aroused... geets moans were driving him insane and atlast he entered her.. geet gasped in pain hugging him tight... he then setteled himself for geet and continued with a slow pace... becoming more wild with geets moans... geet took up with his pace and then they reached their climax... he laid down next to geet.. panting.. both embraced eachother in a hug... i love you geet... i love you too...

geet felt a slight pressure on her left arm.. her head was feeling heavy.... you go with rehaan.. i'll take care of her... you sure??sounding tense...
geet recognized the second voice but was still unsure... she opened her eyes but her vision was blured... slowly her eyes came to a focus and she saw a man's back towards her and walking out...
good you're awake.. but you should be taking care of yourself... your B.P seemed low and.... before he could continue further geet sat up.. where's muskaan.. where is my baby???... heyy heyy lay down.. you're still weak and don't worry your baby is fine... she's with nakul chacha... now please lay down and have some rest... geet looked at the man who seemed to be in his twenty's with a small stuble and dark brown eyes... geet kept looking at him.. oh..!! i'm sorry.. i'm Maan.. Dr. Maan Singh Khurana... chacha told that you were rehaan's new governess... laikin ap nay rehaan ko dekhtay he apna reaction day dia jb uss say ulajhna paray ga tou kya hoga?? i'm worried for you from now agay agay God knows what'l happen...
ap doctor hay??..yeah that's what i said... then how do you know these people??... oh well I live here...and Naintara ma'am is your..??... she's my brother's wife and rehaan is their little devil...
geet kept quite for some time.. where is nakul chacha??
he's in his quarter with his wife nd your muskaan...
geet stood up but maan made her sit.. you stay here.. rest.. i'll bring your baby..
maan went out and geet burst into tears... her past always effected hr this way or that.. she then heard footsteps..
hurriedly she wiped her tears as maan came inside with a sleeping muskaan in his arms... he came over to geet and handed muskaan to her... she's a real cutey.. geet smiled thanx... while handing muskaan to geet, maan brushed his hands agianst geet's... he felt an odd sensation but brushed his thoughts off... but you know you shoulnt cry much so that it makes you look like a dracula ready to attack... geet laghed at that.. somehow she was feeling comfortable with that man's presence...

updated..
like it and do comment Big smileTongue
and really thank u guyz for the previous comments

love
Noor

Edited by NoorFatima - 11 January 2011 at 7:56am

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

harikashiva25psruthiinlwgeetgaberscarce05asmi123gagsysakadafipiyushimamatha.taannihansasma--love--alu5123bhakbhartifanmaaneet93get_jasneetjuhi_ansarikellzteri_susantrishapEscapistdoosheekajennifer1993SaJan-SaJanTishuumaansi007shivangi783sanjuleecherieLovervidu87cyum321Nav2010ninavifebinyusuffputhIqbal Neha1-SmexySmile-shining_moon-Veritaserum-esha143punjabi.princestaibaaa-Zoya-ramaheshwajiha-1smj1977.shrutisanu3108ambbihamrk-1blueopal--Ratna--rsroopalimaanseesun-naaaaaaaaaShalvepreethiasweet scorpio..Akaisha..KaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneetSahSah--aarthi--shah10namita25-afsha-aamirkhanfancharmed oneskooliioswetha106n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Killer_DeviLmaaneetsangel_BlackPearl_felicitysmoak.pickachuJunglebee

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
great update
dev s the father of muskan????
continue soon

NoorFatima

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
wow !!awsome yaar.... she fainted seeing dev ah ??do update soon !!

NoorFatima

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
very nice update.
interesting continue soon.

NoorFatima

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
superb update....loved it.

NoorFatima

shining_moon IF-Dazzler
shining_moon
shining_moon

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
I m really sorry couldn't reply earlier
BTW a new one....hmmm....
well I like it a lot...but it seems as if u r planning to torture us by making us wait for the updates of another ff though till now u have posted timely n I sincerely hope u ll continue the sameSmile
ok so did she saw dev?? n does NT knows everything?
keep writing

NoorFatima

Go to top