SS.. Past Effects..??.. Part8 Page41.. 21st July - Page 23

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by scorpiodreams

Hi, are you going to continue this ff? if so, when? this one has very good storyline...please continue soon 😭

i was having examz and before that i couldnt concentrate on my studies becoz of writing updates and thinking about wqat to write in them..
now as my examz are FINALLY over.. i'm going to cont my ff/ss and as for this ss i have already written half the update.. will post soon.. 😊
Originally posted by NoorFatima

i was having examz and before that i couldnt concentrate on my studies becoz of writing updates and thinking about wqat to write in them..
now as my examz are FINALLY over.. i'm going to cont my ff/ss and as for this ss i have already written half the update.. will post soon.. 😊
Will be waiting for the update!!

Bro coming tomorrow with LAPPY 😃
so i'll try to finish typing soon and update..
i'm a lazy writer 😛  
but will try and update till sunday..

Past Effects..??
Part 7

Next day geet talked to maan about what rehaan had said last night.. maan was tensed as he always wanted to see rehaan happy.. he then remembered that there was a parent teachers meeting in rehaan's school..
today its PTA meeting in rehaan's school.. as my brother and naintara are not here i think i'll go.. u should come as well.. geet thought for a moment and then said
yeah i should probably go so if rehaan is lacking anywhere i'll know about it and will try to componsate that lack..

after breakfast nakul and his wife carrying muskaan came to maan.. nakul said one of our relatives died so we have to go to our village, we'll come back in two-three days..
chacha ji i'm sorry for the loss and you can go for as long as u need..
theek hay maan beta.. we'll try to come within three to four days..
cahchi handed muskaan to geet and both left

Before finishing breakfast maan asked geet to get rehaan ready as no one would be at home to take care of him..

maan was driving, geet with muskaan on her lap were on the passenger seat and rehaan was at the back seat talking on and on about his school making both maan and geet laugh..

As they reached rehaan's school, maan looked at rehaan turning back and said
you are to behave otherwise i'll leave you home alone with that shadow monster and go to Mc Donalds alone.. got it..?

rehaan nodded like a cute little sweet innocent angle who didnt even know wat "misbehaving" meant.. maan knew his trick of making rehaan to behave worked..

seeing someone from rehaan singh khurana's family, his class teache miss. Adeena was a bit surprised as no one ever came from his family.. maan came forward and introduced himself
hi i'm maan singh khurana, rehaan's uncle and this (gsturing towards geet) is geet... before maan could complete miss.Adeena spoke
geet maan singh khurana..? she offered as she saw geet with a child whome she knew wasnt rehaan's sister so she made a guess..

Geet was a little embarassed and maan was surprised that he felt nice to hear geet's name with his.. but noticing her to be a bit disturbed and embarassed maan corrected
no no... she is not my wi... i mean we are not... ahe is geet handa, rehaan's nanny
the teacher apologised and showed rehaan's progress.. knowing that his nephew was doing well maan was satisfied but one thing made him to worry..
miss adeena said: on mother's day every one was asked to make something for their mothers but rehaan didnt do anything.. he just folded the cahrt paper piece he was given, coloured it untidily and threw it in the bin before going home..

after the meeting rehaan was happy that for the first time his family attended the meeting..
maan as promised was to take rehaan to Mc Donalds for his good behaviour..
after reaching maan an drehaan got out of the car.. seeing geet who was not coming along, maan said: you're also our family now.. so dont be shy.. come along.. and smiled..
geet didnt wanted to come but also tagged along them..

When they entered, rehaan ran towards the play area..
maan: i think we should sit down for a bit and then i'll get something untill rehaan comes

geet nodded and they both sat down on a table for three and seated muskaan on the baby seat.. geet was awfully quite and kept looking at her hands which were on her lap

~~~~~~~~~~~~PAST~~~~~~~~~~~~

dev came inside the rom and said
come on geet i got an appointment fixed with the doctor..
geet was shocked and asked: appointment.. for what..?
appointment for your check up sweet heart.. jab se ai ho tb aik baar bhi apni haalat dejhi hay...? now go change i'll be waiting..

dev drove the car and then stopped outside Mc Donalds.. geet looked at him with questioning eyes..
kuch kha lo.. subah se kuch nahi khaya hoga.. aur waisay bhi agar doctor k paas aisi haalat may le kr gya  tou wo tou mujhay maar day ge..
geet smiled and both went inside..
both sat on the farthest table.. after getting their meals dev came back to geet..
jaan please mt ro.. sb theek ho jaey ga.. dont worry.. trust me.. and hugged her.. couldnt stop crying and wept on dev's shoulder.. breaking from the hug dev wiped her tears..
chalo ab kuch kha lo..

In Hospital:

doctor: miss handa would you please lie down so we can proceed with the abortion..
geet was dumbstruck..
abortion..!!!? but i dont want to get any abortion.. who told tou this..?
the doctor was a bit surprised and said mr. khurana.. who elsse would say this..?

Doctor called in dev and left the both alone so they could sort out their issues..
geet looked at dev in shock and hurt..
geet: how could you dev.. just how could you..? you tricked me.. why..? teras spilling out of her eyes
dev came forward and held her by ger shoulder, made her sit dowm..
dev: listen geet.. i'm sorry for this but i cant let this child be born..
geet could not listen any thing which involved her child's life to be taken away..
whyy..?
i... i dont want an illegetimate child..
but he wont be.. he would have his father
but we are not married..!!
geet held dev's hands but we can get married.. right now.. please dev.. please.. i dont want to abort the child..
dev looked down dejected
i'm sorr y geet.. i talked to my bro about this and he didnt agree for the marriage an dthat too with some one who is going to be a mother..
geet was shocked at what dev said
but i'm going to be a mother of your child dev.. YOURS..
dev held geet's face in his palms you have to get the abortion geet.. for me.. please..!!
geet looked into his eyes and the love and nodded..
dev: thanks geet..should i call the doctor..?
geet looked at him yeah..
as dev was about to leave geet called him: uhh dev..! can u get me a glass of water please..?
yeah sure hun..
thanks..
dev kissed geet on her fore head and left to get water for her..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PRESENT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

seeing geet all lost in herself maan called her
geet.. geet..!!
hearing someone calling her, geet came out of her trance..
maan: are you alright..? you seemed so lost and disturbed..
geet: oh umm nothing.. just old memories.. and gave him a sad smile
maan sensed something wrong but left it.. uhh geet i wanted to talk to you about rehaan..
rehaan..??
wat happened to him?
maan looked her and said we all family members love rehaan very much  and never let him think that he is not ours..
geet was confused.. i dont get it
maan took in a long breath and said
rehaan is not our blood.. he is not my brother's own child.. he and naintara adopted rehaan because naintara could not concieve
geet: ohhh..!!
we always get him what he wants.. i do what ever i can for him.. he is with us for two and a half years now and we treat him like our own blood.. i wanted you to know this so you could know him better.. and you have to be extra carefull with him and he's very sensitive because he's adopted..

and thanx sooo much for the comments..
love you all
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Noor
Edited by NoorFatima - 12 years ago
res
*edited*
yayyy.. me first.. yipee...
after a loong tym u updted... loved the par..
rehaan is such a cuttiee..😛. hehe.. shadow monster.. 😆😆
rehaan doesn't care abt NT.. m glad..😆
😆
hope dev doesn't try to take muskaan from geet..
aurr..  u took my name as rehaan's teacher.. lol.. 😳 ashbina mjhey he dkh rae thi k mai aisay smile q krae hu.. 🤣
aur haan.. boohaaat saarey maaneet scnes add kro na..
cont. soon...

wid lots of luv..
Adeena..❤️
Edited by sweetcherry96 - 12 years ago
Loved it, amazing update, i hope soon maaneet fall in love with each other.
awesome update
i hope  dev wont claims muskaan has his child after wat he did to geet
continue soon
Good to see you back!
The update was superb!
Rehaan doesnt care about NT!
And they have adopted him!
Hope dev will not try to take muskaan away!
Cant wait for the next part!
Pls cont.soon and thanks for the PM
Nice update... eagerly waiting for maneet to fall in luv.. continue soon