Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh so muskan shud b geet and dev's......well its getting interesting  now......
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
😛

Originally posted by: ambbiha

great update

dev s the father of muskan????
continue soon

KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update
loved it
is dev muskaans father
did geet c dev
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Nav2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks alot. please update soon:)
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb part
thnx 4 d PM
cont soon😃
leen10leen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just caught up with the parts...
its just fab...
plz add me to ur pm list..
n continue soon😊
SaJan-SaJan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb...
love ds ff...
so muskaan is dev n geet's daughter...
do cont soon..
thnx 4 d pm..
NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Past Effects..??
Part 4

but you know you shoulnt cry much so that it makes you look like a dracula ready to attack... geet laghed at that.. somehow she was feeling comfortable with that man's presence...

maan left the girl and her baby in their quarter and went towards the mansion... he needed to talk to his brother... maan went to the lounge and saw him sitting there thinking something... i need to talk to you... he still ddn't come out of his thoughts yet... hey.. hey dev.. maan said shaking his brother's shoulders... uh huh.. what.???... maan raised his eyebrow missing naintara already..? huh?.. no bro.. nothing like that..
hmm.. theres a conference in Thailand and i'm quite busy this week.. so can you go instead of me?
i was thinking of going.. well ok.. then they went in their respective rooms to change before lunch...
dev sat on his bed thinking of the girl who fainted infront of his eyes..; geet
he still remembered how jolly, fun loving she used to be... never had he seen a frown on her face... after that day..!!

taday was their result day for BDS forth year... every one had passed in C-batch... they all were celebrating
geet where are you??  come now or you'll miss the party... dev said to geet on phone
i know that.. was busy with my family shoping.. will be there in about.. about fifteen minutes.. you better be cuz everyones asking that where is the clown they hired?? dev laughed
devvvv..!! dont you go there... wait till i'm there and she disconnected  the call

the party was going great... everyone had a partner.. if not from medical college, they brought their girl friends or fiance's from out... everyone was having a blast... party ended.. dev and geet went to dev's apartment for their own speciel celebration

geet was blushing the whole ride in the car... as soon as they entered the apartment dev locked the door and kissed her full on the mouth and started to undress her walking towards his bedroom...

the night was more passionate than their first one... they made love not once but thrice... and ended up sleeping in eachothers embrace...

geet had to leave for her hometown the next day... three weeks went with dev and geet talking continuesly on phone... one day they didnt talk to eachother as dev was busy in some work and for geet..??
dev wasn't worried about her untill when the bell of his apartment rang and he saw geet standing there with her suitcase... dev was shocked to see her... she had tear stains all over her face... geet what happened?? how... why..?? he couldnt continue as he was still shocked to see her all messed up
he brought geet inside and gave her a glass of water to drink... he then made her lay on the bed and helped her sleep... it seemed as if she hadnt slept for days... dev resting his head on the bed-post fell asleep only to wake up by geet saying my baby.. please dont do this.. i love my baby and started crying in her sleep... dev was shocked to hear that... he didnt knew what to do... worried, tensed...
geet woke up near seven in the evening and saw dev coming in with a smile on his face... dev i need to tell you something... but before she could say more dev kissed her.. geet was emotionally stressed and wanted to be close to dev and kissed him back... they broke apart i know everything.. you dont need to worry.. i have fixed everything... tomorrow is our appointment with the doctor...
geet was confused.. appointment?? for what??

dev got disturbed as his son came and climbed his back.. daddy get up.. i'm hungry
he smiled at rehaan and went to the table for lunch..
lunch went quite except for rehaan who was talking non-stop of his day at school

dev went to his room packed his stuff and booked tickets for tonigt as the conference was the day after tomorrow.. he then went to inform maan of his departure..
bro i'm leaving tonight.. kal rest kr lu ga and then the conference will go on for a week
hmm.. and bro i have to go to hospital now.. got to make arrangements before i go.. hmm ok..
dev was about to leave but turned back to maan.. umm bro can you tell rehaan's governess about his routine?? yeah sure.. and i'll leave from hospital.. i wont come back home.. i have my luggage packed and its already five.. and my flight at eight...

hope its not getting boring..
do leave comments and press the LIKE button 😃 
and tons of thanx for the lovely comments😳

love
Noor
Edited by NoorFatima - 13 years ago
NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
pms not sent yet.. will do later..
sorry for not updating before as i had to prepare for my bio and islamiat exam

Noor
Edited by NoorFatima - 13 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
ok so it is dev who is culprit of Geet;s present state... Maan is so cute...