SS.. Past Effects..??.. Part8 Page41.. 21st July - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Hmmm......sounds Intersting...... Nt seems to positive so...... Hope dat muskaan is maan's daughter...... Lets see.

Past Effects..??
                           Part 2

geet settled her one and a half years old muskaan on the bed and placed pillows onher side so she wouldnt fall... geet then cleaned up the quarter and assembled her stuff... she just had some clothes of her and muskaan's along with some essentiel edibles... she took out muskaans feeder and poured milk in it because muskaan would wake up any second and she would demand her milk and cry...

did any one ever tell you how beautiful you are? asked the man infront of her holding her by waist; leaning against the tree..
she gigled.. as a matter of fact, yes...
how dare he say that to my geet... who is that bas***d who set his eyes on my geet..??
now playing along with her
do you think you can take in his name..??
the man just held her tighter.. he knew geet was just playing ;as he was the only one; and said... no one can are dare take my place and even see you with his stinkin eyes.. tell his name my dear lady and i shall not spare him... now acting making geet laugh
ok.. then... his name is.....before geet could say any other word she felt his lips on hers.. without any protest she let him do what he wanted and parted her lips... they only broke apart to catch their breath and without wasting any time they locked their lips together with more passion and showing eachother their love...
do you still wanna hear his name.??
yes my love...
and placed a pack on her cheeks
geet giggled yet again... why do you like hearing your name from my mouth mr._____

geet broke out of her thoughts when muskaan woke up and started crying... geet picked her up try to hush her... she placed the feeder in her mouth and started drinking it right away... when muskaan was done geet cleaned her and changed her baby into a new diaper...

geet played with her muskaan for some time then picked her up and went to the mansion as it was striking two and rehaan would be home any time soon...

as she was climbing up the front steps she felt something wasnt right, something odd, something strange as if she

shouldnt be here right now or most probably shouldnt have gotten this job... her odd feelings were soon answered when she enterd the main front door and saw him standing... she couldnt believe it...her legs started shaking and she felt light-headed... she put a protective hand on muskaan's head before she collapsed and everything became dark...

hope you liked it
do comment and hit the like button
and thanx a million for the comments earlier..

love
Noor
Edited by NoorFatima - 13 years ago

NICE AND DIFFERENT START. NEED PM. THANKS

V nice. I luv it . Thanx 4 da pm . Sorry yar i 'm not able 2 click da like button.
that was really nice plz cont soon 

Loved it..... curious to know who is that man.....

awsome yaar...loved it .... who is that man ? dev ???
fab partπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
thnx 4 d PM
cont soon
wow loved it but who is the person standing there
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

omg omg omg omg

pooor Geet..................Oh man - i blame MAAN for whatever has happened - it aint fair to just blame Sameera - it's maan's fault (yes i knw im jumping to conclusions but what to do........my heart is in pieces thinking of how Geet must be broken seeing him)

Lovely update

plzzz cont soon - i duno about the others........but im holding my breath here to seee what happens and had happened in the past