India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Chill Guys

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
I am not making u ppl to accept the mistake in yesterday episode. Practically if we see this is just a show. So shows can have many bloopers. now a days we find films have many bloopers. how much good the stroy may be we will find bloopers. this is just an another thing. we all know that baby and geet are going to be safe, b'cause they both are main plot of story. wat i say relax guys and we will see wat is going to happen next and how baby and geet are going to be safe

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

misschulbulifatim30ramita_nayallovetheserialkirti_fiji

ANGILS.KALI Goldie
ANGILS.KALI
ANGILS.KALI

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
agree with you dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

..VeenaGcian..

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Well said, Vrode.  With all the flaws we still hit the next day with a bang to watch GEET HSP.
Wink
Honest critiqueing is acceptable to all.  But we can't expect too much structured logic as its a "Soap".  Agree with you - Sit back, relax, sip a drink, and just enjoy the turn of eventsLOL.  I for one, love to view again and again the emotions displayed by Maan and Geet.  They are so endearing and terrific actors par excellence.Clap

..VeenaGcian..

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
well thats for sure with flaws its ok, but this was a major flaw, well lets see what happens

..VeenaGcian..

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
even a village midwife will not make this mistake, yaar...and a qualified doc is telling this blooper makes it unacceptable...in this age of internet and technology, all u need is to go to ur computer and browse for 10 minutes, yaar, to know the facts...and the highly paid cvs dont even have the time or mind to do that???they have committed so many blunders, we have forgiven them....lots of unanswered questions in spite of our pointing out, we have forgiven them that also...but this is going too far, i feel...i think at least intelligent actors like GC or DD could have pointed out this, leave alone any others....

we all saw the baby in the scan...even if kept in incubators, i feel that baby will not be able to survive after all the extreme heat, lack of oxygen, mom unconscious for a long time....and now the cvs will show the taveez or divine intervention will save the baby...r they trying to rope in the older people into the serial bcoz of the falling trps....this track will surely interest them...that god heard maan's prayer and miraculously saved the baby and geet...actually being an extreme believer in god i feel He can make anything possible...so i welcome all such miracles...but no harm to baby or geet...  

Edited by nandinivarma1 - 06 January 2011 at 3:52am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top