India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

New on SNS Forum (Page 2)

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum Sara!  Hope you feel welcome.  We're a pretty fun and friendly group, so jump on in.  If you should ever see the GupShup thread on the first page, do drop by.  That's where we chat about everything other than SNS, well, and sometimes SNS.  But it's a fun place to be.  You'll get to know us better than you probably want to know us if you drop in...LOL  Oh, and I'm Tammie.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Welcome to the forum Sara!  Hope you feel welcome.  We're a pretty fun and friendly group, so jump on in.  If you should ever see the GupShup thread on the first page, do drop by.  That's where we chat about everything other than SNS, well, and sometimes SNS.  But it's a fun place to be.  You'll get to know us better than you probably want to know us if you drop in...LOL  Oh, and I'm Tammie.
thanks Tammie for such a warm welcome.Huggood to know that you guys also very fun loving. i usually on GKD forum of imagine tv. i will do join the gup shup threadSmile
br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Hi Sara

Welcome to this forum. I am Bee and  actually quite new the world of serials but this forum is awesome. The creativity, sarcasm and sense of humor of my friends here just bowls me over every day! Happy new year to you and hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do.

smile.sara

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Tellyaddict Hug, Imagin TV Hug  & Caramelxx Hug Thanks Alot.Smile

Caramelxx

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Hi Sara

Welcome to this forum. I am Jake and  actually quite new the world of serials but this forum is awesome. The creativity, sarcasm and sense of humor of my friends here just bowls me over every day! Happy new year to you and hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do. Though i copied the above post word by word... I hope Bee doesnt mind. And anyway i second her thoughtLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499upasana.diyasaomomsmile.sara

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Hi Sara

Welcome to this forum. I am Jake and  actually quite new the world of serials but this forum is awesome. The creativity, sarcasm and sense of humor of my friends here just bowls me over every day! Happy new year to you and hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do. Though i copied the above post word by word... I hope Bee doesnt mind. And anyway i second her thoughtLOL

@Sara - Jake is not new to the world of serials, but he is creative, sarcastic and has a wicked sense of humor.  I promise you'll come to love him like we do...

@Jake.  What's with the German signature?  <sigh>  You've got it bad, don't you...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499smile.sara

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Hi Sara

Thank you very much Jake. Imitation is the sincerest  of flattery.LOL So I am overlooking your plagiarism this time.LOL Sara! sorry  for stealing your thread!

Edited by br2499 - 06 January 2011 at 11:57pm
saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Hi Sara.. I'm fiza.. Welcome to the forum and I hope you like it here..

smile.sara

Go to top