Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

my friend has a problem plss give advice (Page 2)

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arluver4life

Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

TM, my only advice to you is next time you decide to make a post please come up with a story which sounds a bit more original....LOL
LOL
Can you please not come up and hurt others feelings?

Why and how do you think my comment would hurt anyone's feelings??? And by any chance did you actually believe the story which TM has come up with??? Girl separated from her "eternal" lover, stayed in comma for 6 months, lover paralyzed, gone to search for her lover but ended up getting married with someone else and then her lover makes reentry and the poor little creature is in dilemma!!!...Don't you feel it's word for word copied from DMG???

Edited by Darklord_Rehan - 07 January 2011 at 4:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shonaa-Incense

kashkasukajenn Senior Member
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged

TM, my only advice to you is next time you decide to make a post please come up with a story which sounds a bit more original....LOL
LOL

Why and how do you think my comment would hurt anyone's feelings??? And by any chance did you actually believe the story which TM has come up with??? Girl separated from her "eternal" lover, stayed in comma for 6 months, lover paralyzed, gone to search for her lover but ended up getting married with someone else and then her lover makes reentry and the poor little creature is in dilemma!!!...Don't you feel it's word for word copied from DMG???
heyy guyss pls don't bash him but I thank u for ur concern for me but this is between rehan and I .Rehan stories that r created in movies,tv shows,ads dramas are somehow always based on real  life and r inspired from them no matter how much they say its orignal the inspiration is always from reality so of if they do copy such things from realityyy then they exist in reality.I truley thought u were a great friend of mine and u would believe me but I guess u don't consider  me ur friend I was asking for advice but I got told that iam telling a lie and I guess these things occur in shows,movies,drama as well where a friend dosen't belive a friend oh well i guess I was forcing my friendship upon  u and iam sorry for that  also Iam truely hurt bcz I was reading through the comments and thought u will help me but if u want to conside it a lie u cann once again iam realyyy sorry if i hurt u and i will make sure I won't force my friendship upon u
but i will consider u my friend and pray for u :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aubade.-Euphoria-

-Shonaa- Groupbie
-Shonaa-
-Shonaa-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged

LOL

Rofl Rofl!Who discuss her personal prob in a public forum in the first place? Oh well this place is "second home" For some people!

@TM isnt this invasion of someone's privacy? I am sure you have frens in your real life why dont you seek their advice?

Edited by -Shonaa- - 07 January 2011 at 5:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aubade.

kashkasukajenn Senior Member
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shonaa-

LOL

Rofl Rofl!Who discuss her personal prob in a public forum in the first place? Oh well this place is "second home" For some people!

@TM isnt this invasion of someone's privacy? I am sure you have frens in your real life why dont you seek their advice?
yess thats right i consider this place my second home I have a lot of friends here who r very close to me and r very helpful so this post was for them and  who do u know wether Ima a he or she .and its my choice wether I want to share my problem or not and I know better whats good for me and whats not so thank u for the quote but that was not needed and my friend dosen't mind so u shouldn't to

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aubade.

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shonaa-

LOL

Pls i by mistakedly liked ur post...and i cant unlike it now..
Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashkasukajenn

LOL

heyy guyss pls don't bash him but I thank u for ur concern for me but this is between rehan and I .Rehan stories that r created in movies,tv shows,ads dramas are somehow always based on real  life and r inspired from them no matter how much they say its orignal the inspiration is always from reality so of if they do copy such things from realityyy then they exist in reality.I truley thought u were a great friend of mine and u would believe me but I guess u don't consider  me ur friend I was asking for advice but I got told that iam telling a lie and I guess these things occur in shows,movies,drama as well where a friend dosen't belive a friend oh well i guess I was forcing my friendship upon  u and iam sorry for that  also Iam truely hurt bcz I was reading through the comments and thought u will help me but if u want to conside it a lie u cann once again iam realyyy sorry if i hurt u and i will make sure I won't force my friendship upon u
but i will consider u my friend and pray for u :)

Oh My GOD!!! I never realized my words would have such an effect on you...Actually I could not help but wonder at the uncanny similarity between your story and DMG...But I never meant to hurt you...

Anyway, the only way to get out of such situations is to face them...Its our conscience which ultimately helps us to choose between the right and the easy ways...

Go to top