India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Stage set for future discord (Page 5)

SilentDreamer Senior Member
SilentDreamer
SilentDreamer

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Okay so the research you've done about the harms of steam and fever on the fetus is correct. As far as I can tell ( I'm a 3rd year M.B.B.S student) a four month fetus cannot be delivered and expected to survive. It is still too dependent on its mother. Which is why when the doctor came and said that, I was up on my feet yelling on the absurdity and illogical minds of the CVS.. do they really think we're idiots! I mean even nonmedical people know how illogical this track is where they have to pick in between the mother or the 4 month old fetus!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearl

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

I think what we couldn't digest is the doctor saying choose between the baby and the mother. Was she planning on delivering a 3 and half to 4 month old undeveloped baby and expect it to grow & survive.

If at all the doctor said that because of the trauma both the mother and baby's life is in danger that we could totally understand

Yes ! this was the only reason why so many posts on this topic came up & we all reacted.....it was that one statement ....that harbored us to speak up..issues dealing with professional like medical or legal matters should be only voiced when your home work is done on it

Today they tried to do damage control in the starting most scene but the whole episode sure cannot be re-done so scenes with Maan doing self talk or the convo with Dadi contradicted with the 'solution' that the first scene made of the last episode blunder

@Varsha - finally a post made by you after ages & as always you have voiced the issue with honesty & simplicity & with facts ....thank you for the post

Edited by nanditasingh - 06 January 2011 at 9:40am

whitepearl

goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

just started to lean and seek God once again how could there be a jolt to his faith) I believe coming out of this tragedy will reinforce his faith.

But it may happen that Maan will take a decision and give his consent to abort the baby.....But then by Go'd grace a senior Doctor ( send by divine force) would be able to save both Geet and the baby....and then the story can move on with Maan taking that 12 days oath which will end up in happy marriage....but then at later stage Geet would come to know Maan's consent and that would be the cause of some unpleasant moments between the two.

U may think I why I am sounding so pessimistic but I am only suggesting few possibilities apart from Brij- NT ' Arjun trio.

Pearl saw your post after long time....anyway nothing much was happening in last few episodes to write about.... so i understand your absence..
very well said. stage for future discord is set... now....I think after marriage this will come out for sure  and this will take time to be resoved.. so we will not see immediate Suhaag raat.. again taras na padega....

But practically if you see, even  if it was his own kid.. he would have still preferred Geet.. actually any man will do.. the logic is simple.. baby can come again..but then here we have to  keep all practical logics apart....

So what will happen... I feel....

1. Maan will himself confess.. because for him truth and trust are essence of love.. and he will be guilty about it.. if this happens.. Geet will bring him out of guilt.. [I see this as very low probability ]

or

2. Geet will come to know about it and as Maan said she will doubt his love for the child.. also will think his love as selfish.. so Maan has to win her trust again and then only we will be able to see SR.

=
GB

whitepearl

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
omg my fear came true today they put maan is such disaster situation what he did was not wrong but sure this will create mu from geet's side why cvz why did they did this they didn't got any story else this to move the show urrrhgh maan's all love dedication will go in vain in just one stroke i can't enjoy anything now coz everytime baby issue willl be there maan will feel guilty now the question is the bomb will blast before marriage and geet will reject to marry or it will b after marriage so that their romance will disapper after getting married coz of today's cv'z unfair situation to maan so bad very bad

whitepearl

Go to top