drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

@ Dee...

Whats BSK dear?

Baby ?  Khurana

BSK is Baby Singh Khurana (Will change the B when they name the baby) this was named by one of our fellow Maneetians

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

@ Dee...

Whats BSK dear?

Baby ?  Khurana

BSK is Baby Singh Khurana (Will change the B when they name the baby) this was named by one of our fellow Maneetians

To me it sounded like...Singh is king....ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Totally agree with u .But one thing I would like to say, as this is a fiction,so the CV's will definitely save both the mother & the baby.The logic that they'll give behind this is- Geet suffocated & fainted due to high temp but for how long.Maan rescued her immediately & shifted her to the hospital & Geet got the treatment accordingly.Maan's belief in God will strenghten seeing both Geet & her baby safe.And the miracle will happen before Maan gives any options to the doc & so there's no scope of MU between Maan & Geet.The marriage will happen accordingly.Sorry yaar,but I'm too optimistic about Maaneet.Wink 

Love You Bobby for being so optimistic...Hug..I too pray that god save Maan from this test of his life. There are many symbols that indicate towards the wellbeing of Papa, Mama and the baby...Maan has put the taveez....( This will save his lady)....Geet has said Maan ke hote mujhe kuch nahin ho sakta....( her faith is rock solid) and if U remember Maan was shown playing with a baby girl sometime back...so we have plenty of reasons to be optimistic as you said.
                                                                                                                                                                           Yeah,very true.The taveej is very symbolic at this juncture & clearly indicates the safety & wellbeing of Geet & her baby.I didn't add this point before as I've already replied it on Shinus's post.                                                                                                                                                                      

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearldrdee142

jazzerette IF-Dazzler
jazzerette
jazzerette

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Hi Jazz...Happy New Year girl.....I agree CVs just love to make Geet's and Maan's life miserable even in the most beautiful moments of their life. I sometimes pity them...why can't they enjoy their happiness without streaks of sadness. Why can't they smile without shedding their tears?

Happy new year to you too yaar. 

I agree...why can't CVs show the whole show in a progressive light. Why resort to such backhand and depressive tactics to introduce thrilling points in the story? They themselves claim that it is youth-oriented show, youth-driven, etc...then why deploy such OTT sass-bahu drama methods to bring the twists and turns?

whitepearl

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Thank you WhitePearl for that very informative paras on 'the sauna and its ill effects on the foetus if tampered with'....

Definitely the question is: how many months pregnant is GEET??? And at what stage is the baby, that its life can be saved?Confused

"Providing the best possible environment for a child starts even before it is conceived.  Parents have the best chance of producing a normal, healthy baby if they are both healthy themselves and if the mother takes adequate care of herself during pregnancy. By doing this one will give the baby a good physical and emotional start in life" (Dr's Andrew and Penny Stanway). 

Poor Geet, was she ever able to provide any care from the time she conceived to the time Maan begins to give support, love and care for her baby!  I only admire Geet for her faith, for her courage, for her strong motherly emotions over self and finally saying 'I love you' when she saw Maan actually showing his emotions for the baby.  I honestly tip my hat off and shed  tears to the sentiments of this young, determined yet helpless girl Geet.

Finally, most soaps have this unclarity and mysterious turn of events as the storyline and actors take centerstage.  Not everything can be explained in the proper order of things as chaos after chaos makes its dramatic entry.  As I read in one of the posts above and rightfully stated 'we research in vain' and the CVs 'dish out their sometimes disordered perogative of the sequence of events to follow'.

Cheers. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlsptrno

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Thank you WhitePearl for that very informative paras on 'the sauna and its ill effects on the foetus if tampered with'....

Definitely the question is: how many months pregnant is GEET??? And at what stage is the baby, that its life can be saved?Confused

"Providing the best possible environment for a child starts even before it is conceived.  Parents have the best chance of producing a normal, healthy baby if they are both healthy themselves and if the mother takes adequate care of herself during pregnancy. By doing this one will give the baby a good physical and emotional start in life" (Dr's Andrew and Penny Stanway). 

Poor Geet, was she ever able to provide any care from the time she conceived to the time Maan begins to give support, love and care for her baby!  I only admire Geet for her faith, for her courage, for her strong motherly emotions over self and finally saying 'I love you' when she saw Maan actually showing his emotions for the baby.  I honestly tip my hat off and shed  tears to the sentiments of this young, determined yet helpless girl Geet.

Finally, most soaps have this unclarity and mysterious turn of events as the storyline and actors take centerstage.  Not everything can be explained in the proper order of things as chaos after chaos makes its dramatic entry.  As I read in one of the posts above and rightfully stated 'we research in vain' and the CVs 'dish out their sometimes disordered perogative of the sequence of events to follow'.

Cheers. 

Sorry I don't know Ur name dear...You have made out a very valid and meaningful point here....This story is about Geet and her struggle to keep her baby. The whole drama took birth at the point when she fight against the autocratic rule of her brother and darjee. Maan entered very late in her life. Initially Maan was only attached to this brave girl but then he also developed a bond with the baby...This is not only Khurana Khandan's baby but his baby too. Geet has done her bit to keep the baby save thus far...now the whole responsibility has fallen on Maan to win this struggle for her by saving the baby too. 

As far as for 'research in vein' goes...we do it because we love this show more than any other  and it is our loyalty that sometimes they try. But at the same time I think its our healthy criticisms that encourage them to create a good and interesting storyline.

Edited by whitepearl - 06 January 2011 at 1:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzerettelovetheserialsptrno

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

varsha ... nice post ...

I am not a medical person but to my understanding hot steam bath and sauna can harm the foetus...here is one of the explanation from the net...

During the first trimester the baby has a lot of very sensitive enzymes running around that only work at the correct temperature. If the body gets just a few degrees off catastrophes can occur. A fever over 101 is also very hazardous in the first trimester. 

varsha ... actually i had another doubt whn geet got cold .... isn't mother catching cold during pregnancy harmaful for the baby .... i have doubts on that tooo ... did not raise that issue tht time ... but thought let me clear that doubt also as this post is reg baby ...

Can't say about the cold but because of the hot steam her temperature is on rise. She may be dehydrated because of excess of sweating but...they are showing extreme case whereas Maan returned back in a few minutes.

Now oxygen is very necessary for the development of foetus and if Geet was almost suffocated and her body temperature has risen as Maan reported...then here is another explaination.....

varsha maan said tht her body was cold isn't it ... to the doctor whn he was talking to her .... Y did he say that ... whn geet was in steam her body should become hot isn't it ... didn't get tht point either ....

I guess first he said ...uska temperature bad gaya hai ...then he said body went cold may be after he took her out her body temperature dipped below in nomal atmosphere.

First, an increase in the mother's core temperature (hyperthermia) can be harmful to the baby's development. Second, loss of water in the mother (dehydration) can decrease the amount of blood available to the fetus and lead to increased risk of preterm contractions

In pregnant women, loss of body fluids from perspiration can decrease the blood flow to the uterus, the muscles, and some organs. Because the developing fetus needs a constant supply of oxygen and nutrients carried through the blood, increased injury may result.

So Cvs are justified in the situation that baby's life is in danger...Now about the doctors reaction that they can save only one of the two.........We need an expert's  advice.

Well I have made this post to foresee some possibilities. I think this will also set the ground for the future discord  in the story..... Here are some possibilities

If the baby dies ( with I doubt very much) we have a complete twist to the story...Geet would be difficult to handle and Maan has to forcefully persuade her to marry.  Secondly many of us who are waiting for Dev's appearance would  find Dev blaming for killing his child. This would change repenting Dev back to evil one.

but dev earlier said that the baby belongs to only geet & it is not his... so i don't think so dev will blame maan or geet ... or want a revenge ...

You R right....this was just a thought...He has never claimed the baby and I do not want a repenting person to backslide. Personally I want Dev to remain good.

If the baby live ( Not only that this is our wish but this is Maan's test of faith. He has just started to lean and seek God once again how could there be a jolt to his faith) I believe coming out of this tragedy will reinforce his faith.

hope so maan's faith does not break ...baby is safe ...

cv's trying to create some drama with the baby but it seriously backfired with the viewers ...

Yes it does backfire I hope they will do the rescue work soon.

But it may happen that Maan will take a decision and give his consent to abort the baby.....But then by Go'd grace a senior Doctor ( send by divine force) would be able to save both Geet and the baby....and then the story can move on with Maan taking that 12 days oath which will end up in happy marriage....

but then at later stage Geet would come to know Maan's consent and that would be the cause of some unpleasant moments between the two.

U may think I why I am sounding so pessimistic but I am only suggesting few possibilities apart from Brij- NT ... Arjun trio. ....

dewdropred

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jazzerette

Happy new year to you too yaar. 

I agree...why can't CVs show the whole show in a progressive light. Why resort to such backhand and depressive tactics to introduce thrilling points in the story? They themselves claim that it is youth-oriented show, youth-driven, etc...then why deploy such OTT sass-bahu drama methods to bring the twists and turns?

We don't mind twist and turns Jazz but yes mindless twist and turns are unacceptable. This was a youth drama and I hope they will not let anything happen to Baby or Geet. Maan has become a youth icon and I hope he will take a wise decision. Youth is known for her risk taking ability and Maan would also take the risk and will not chose Geet over the baby...He will choose both Baby and Geet and tell Doc to go on and try to save both....He is Maan Singh Khurana...He does not compromise. He make his own rules and play the game as he desires even with the destiny. Now he has God on his side so who can be against him.?

Edited by whitepearl - 06 January 2011 at 1:34am

jazzerette

Go to top