India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Stage set for future discord

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged

I am not a medical person but to my understanding hot steam bath and sauna can harm the foetus...here is one of the explanation from the net...

During the first trimester the baby has a lot of very sensitive enzymes running around that only work at the correct temperature. If the body gets just a few degrees off catastrophes can occur. A fever over 101 is also very hazardous in the first trimester. 

Now oxygen is very necessary for the development of foetus and if Geet was almost suffocated and her body temperature has risen as Maan reported...then here is another explaination.....

First, an increase in the mother's core temperature (hyperthermia) can be harmful to the baby's development. Second, loss of water in the mother (dehydration) can decrease the amount of blood available to the fetus and lead to increased risk of preterm contractions

In pregnant women, loss of body fluids from perspiration can decrease the blood flow to the uterus, the muscles, and some organs. Because the developing fetus needs a constant supply of oxygen and nutrients carried through the blood, increased injury may result.

So Cvs are justified in the situation that baby's life is in danger...Now about the doctors reaction that they can save only one of the two.........We need an expert's  advice.

Well I have made this post to foresee some possibilities. I think this will also set the ground for the future discord  in the story..... Here are some possibilities

If the baby dies ( with I doubt very much) we have a complete twist to the story...Geet would be difficult to handle and Maan has to forcefully persuade her to marry.  Secondly many of us who are waiting for Dev's appearance would  find Dev blaming for killing his child. This would change repenting Dev back to evil one.

If the baby live ( Not only that this is our wish but this is Maan's test of faith. He has just started to lean and seek God once again how could there be a jolt to his faith) I believe coming out of this tragedy will reinforce his faith.

But it may happen that Maan will take a decision and give his consent to abort the baby.....But then by Go'd grace a senior Doctor ( send by divine force) would be able to save both Geet and the baby....and then the story can move on with Maan taking that 12 days oath which will end up in happy marriage....but then at later stage Geet would come to know Maan's consent and that would be the cause of some unpleasant moments between the two.

U may think I why I am sounding so pessimistic but I am only suggesting few possibilities apart from Brij- NT – Arjun trio.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

maneer_foreversweshalove4maaneetCrazy_SohasksgChaudhrytmabina03goldenballsreereddylovetheserial9staroneserialsjazzeretteiMadzShadowImbueeuphoricArushi.Rituparnaadrdee142meravigilisoanjani-pagliAsh1991Silentsoulsptrnonanditasinghbharkhabobby13rockspickachudewdropredJunglebee

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

I am not a medical person but to my understanding hot steam bath and sauna can harm the foetus...here is one of the explanation from the net...

During the first trimester the baby has a lot of very sensitive enzymes running around that only work at the correct temperature. If the body gets just a few degrees off catastrophes can occur. A fever over 101 is also very hazardous in the first trimester. 

Now oxygen is very necessary for the development of foetus and if Geet was almost suffocated and her body temperature has risen as Maan reported...then here is another explaination.....

First, an increase in the mother's core temperature (hyperthermia) can be harmful to the baby's development. Second, loss of water in the mother (dehydration) can decrease the amount of blood available to the fetus and lead to increased risk of preterm contractions

In pregnant women, loss of body fluids from perspiration can decrease the blood flow to the uterus, the muscles, and some organs. Because the developing fetus needs a constant supply of oxygen and nutrients carried through the blood, increased injury may result.

So Cvs are justified in the situation that baby's life is in danger...Now about the doctors reaction that they can save only one of the two.........We need an expert's  advice.

Well I have made this post to foresee some possibilities. I think this will also set the ground for the future discord  in the story..... Here are some possibilities

If the baby dies ( with I doubt very much) we have a complete twist to the story...Geet would be difficult to handle and Maan has to forcefully persuade her to marry.  Secondly many of us who are waiting for Dev's appearance would  find Dev blaming for killing his child. This would change repenting Dev back to evil one.

If the baby live ( Not only that this is our wish but this is Maan's test of faith. He has just started to lean and seek God once again how could there be a jolt to his faith) I believe coming out of this tragedy will reinforce his faith.

But it may happen that Maan will take a decision and give his consent to abort the baby.....But then by Go'd grace a senior Doctor ( send by divine force) would be able to save both Geet and the baby....and then the story can move on with Maan taking that 12 days oath which will end up in happy marriage....but then at later stage Geet would come to know Maan's consent and that would be the cause of some unpleasant moments between the two.

U may think I why I am sounding so pessimistic but I am only suggesting few possibilities apart from Brij- NT ? Arjun trio.

Varsha, I don't think the doubt was about the baby's life being in danger, ofcourse in the initial stage any out of the ordinary instance can endanger the baby's life and cause miscarriage.

I think what we couldn't digest is the doctor saying choose between the baby and the mother. Was she planning on delivering a 3 and half to 4 month old undeveloped baby and expect it to grow & survive.

If at all the doctor said that because of the trauma both the mother and baby's life is in danger that we could totally understand

Edited by drdee142 - 06 January 2011 at 12:08am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sweshaCrazy_SohaSilentDreamerwhitepearlsihuartisticrafiaabina03SimplyAparajitasptrnonanditasinghdewdropred

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
all these r in our minds only...the cvs think we r idiots and they will just take the story forward as they want....geet will recover, nothing will happen to baby, they will dance and romance in sangeet, they will go on with all the ceremonies, maan might view the cctv and know that it was a sazzish by somebody (they will not show brij face so that maan will not know it is brij), he will think it is nt sending someone to harm geet and baby, he will take the kasam, and then we will see the wedding...the cvs can dish out anything and we will swallow it...and here we r researching in internet...and the cvs just dish out crap...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy_Sohawhitepearllovetheserial.Lina.

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
hey thanks for bringin into limelight about the hot steam n the temperature and its effects... that gave us a wonderful explanation about geet s life in danger....n about the doctor choosin between geet and baby is tooooo much... i think der is someother explanation for that...

aditiprem has given some explanation... so optimistic yar

Edited by bharkha - 06 January 2011 at 12:16am
whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Varsha, I don't think the doubt was about the baby's life being in danger, ofcourse in the initial stage any out of the ordinary instance can endanger the baby's life and cause miscarriage.

I think what we couldn't digest is the doctor saying choose between the baby and the mother. Was she planning on delivering a 3 and half to 4 month old undeveloped baby and expect it to grow & survive.

If at all the doctor said that because of the trauma both the mother and baby's life is in danger that we could totally understand

I am also surprised at Doc's comment Dee...I pray that CV's should think of something logical to save their embarrassment.....Don't we have any doctor IF member to explain us the logic behind her absurd statement. May be she meant that Geet will face death and life situation later so it it better to abort the child now...but they have not showed it in a proper manner. Or have they just created this havoc to increase the TRP...what a waste!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged

varsha ... nice post ...

varsha ... actually i had another doubt whn geet got cold .... isn't mother catching cold during pregnancy harmaful for the baby .... i have doubts on that tooo ... did not raise that issue tht time ... but thought let me clear that doubt also as this post is reg baby ...

varsha maan said tht her body was cold isn't it ... to the doctor whn he was talking to her .... Y did he say that ... whn geet was in steam her body should become hot isn't it ... didn't get tht point either ....

but dev earlier said that the baby belongs to only geet & it is not his... so i don't think so dev will blame maan or geet ... or want a revenge ...

hope so maan's faith does not break ...baby is safe ...

cv's trying to create some drama with the baby but it seriously backfired with the viewers ...

But it may happen that Maan will take a decision and give his consent to abort the baby.....But then by Go'd grace a senior Doctor ( send by divine force) would be able to save both Geet and the baby....and then the story can move on with Maan taking that 12 days oath which will end up in happy marriage....

but then at later stage Geet would come to know Maan's consent and that would be the cause of some unpleasant moments between the two.

U may think I why I am sounding so pessimistic but I am only suggesting few possibilities apart from Brij- NT ... Arjun trio. ....

Edited by dewdropred - 06 January 2011 at 1:08am

whitepearl

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

all these r in our minds only...the cvs think we r idiots and they will just take the story forward as they want....geet will recover, nothing will happen to baby, they will dance and romance in sangeet, they will go on with all the ceremonies, maan might view the cctv and know that it was a sazzish by somebody (they will not show brij face so that maan will not know it is brij), he will think it is nt sending someone to harm geet and baby, he will take the kasam, and then we will see the wedding...the cvs can dish out anything and we will swallow it...and here we r researching in internet...and the cvs just dish out crap...

U are so right Nandi....we are the fools here sitting and breaking our heads with discussions .....They just do serve us what their fantasies inspire them....why can't these fictions be a little more logical and practical. They should not step into areas like medical where they can easily be caught. I just mention about baby's life in danger b'coz they thought is wisely but then goofed uo the whole thing by Doc's comment. But U R right also CVs will again give some lame excuse and bombard us with loads of romantic scenes and soon we will forget this illogical incident.
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

I am also surprised at Doc's comment Dee...I pray that CV's should think of something logical to save their embarrassment.....Don't we have any doctor IF member to explain us the logic behind her absurd statement. May be she meant that Geet will face death and life situation later so it it better to abort the child now...but they have not showed it in a proper manner. Or have they just created this havoc to increase the TRP...what a waste!

I agree Varsha, they just haven't shown this properly, see this post from Khushi, if the situation was shown the way she suggested it would make so much more sense and would be effective too

whitepearl

Go to top