Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Why DMG is incomplete for me- my take on it (Page 3)

Nims- Goldie
Nims-
Nims-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arluver4life

@TM..u have expressed ur veiws well..heres mine'

First and foremost being the first need not be the best..For me Jennifer Winget (my JJ) is the best Ridhima and I see her as the only Ridhima..True Shilpa and Sukirti carried her forward..
You mentioned that Shilpa phase that is blossoming love was what you loved..For me that alone does't count..Story changes..One cannot accept the same bliss of initial love at every point..It goes on eventually leading to the numerous situations..KaSh phase had quite less of sad scenes compared to other phases and so all v see is AR smiling..We so cannot set smiling and crying as criteria for judging an actress..

About Ridhima being the shy girl..THATS exactly the bottom line of AR...they dint mind changing themselves to be with their lovers..thats what love did to AR...Ridhima changed..She became strong because she knew she had Armaan for her..She wasnt anymore the shy girl who would think twice in letting Armaan touch her..She had grown to trust Armaan with her life..And JJ and Sukirti did an amazing job showing the change and moulding into the changed Ridhima..

*EDITED*

I just also would like to mention that the story changing and suddenly Armaan becoming villain to some of you IS NOT the actors fault...They purely act..and no one can deny that JJ and Suku can act...

Completely agree wid d BOLD
Part Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikhi.

Kobe_Bryant Goldie
Kobe_Bryant
Kobe_Bryant

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
really well said. u said it all and i have to agree with u on every single point u mentioned.

well done.
KaShgirl Senior Member
KaShgirl
KaShgirl

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap I am Loving It

Cry now i am missing KaSh/AR More n more my angel Riddhima/Shilpa

Jenny tried very hard and was really good in dramatic and sob scenes better then Shilpa many times

i dont think so that jennifer was better then shilpa in any seane 

Edited by KaShgirl - 13 January 2011 at 11:45am
Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

I understand where your coming from but you have to understand that not every couple on every show is gonna remain the same througout entire time. Like Armaan and Riddhima cant love and then makeup the next minute for 3 years otherwise the show wouldve ended long ago! . Character has to chnage a little bit.. Story changes! I think your more a KaSh fan than AR because if you were truly an AR fan, you would see how the story of ARMAAN - RIDDHIMA moved forward and GREW after Shilpa's exit. It didnt end. It had just began...

But you dont see it that way and thats fine Im not gonna force it on you but Im just letting you see it from my point of view.

To me, I started the show with KaJen as AR and I have been their fan from that day forward. I did watch Kash Kasu scenes but it didnt have the same effect on me like KaJen had. Jenny lived Riddhima when the other 2 actresses left. She has portrayed the toughest side of her and I dont think either Shilpa or Sukiriti couldve done what Jenny did if either was Riddhima still.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KajenxoxKhaLidaH

Kajenxox Senior Member
Kajenxox
Kajenxox

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Evrey one has an opium I believe all rodz did tremendously well nut one Dat stood out to me n always will is Jenny luv tha Kajen/Ar magic addicted I guess
rakheeab Newbie
rakheeab
rakheeab

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Agreed that Jenny did a great job of taking Riddhima forward and keeping it popular but it was tougher for Shilpa, she had to build the character right from the scratch, she had worked hard to get that character to the popularity it had gained, any lesser actor and it would not have been the way it was. The makers were planning Arman, Riddhima, Anjali love triangle but they saw the KASH magic and effect and it became Arman Riddhima only. Shilpa built  a very strong foundation for that character and suku and Jenny took the already popular character forward. I have watched DMG from begining so ridz for me will always be Shilpa though all did a good job of it. Luv KASH as AR :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranair

ArshForEver Goldie
ArshForEver
ArshForEver

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
I tottLy agree with u.
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rakheeab

Agreed that Jenny did a great job of taking Riddhima forward and keeping it popular but it was tougher for Shilpa, she had to build the character right from the scratch, she had worked hard to get that character to the popularity it had gained, any lesser actor and it would not have been the way it was. The makers were planning Arman, Riddhima, Anjali love triangle but they saw the KASH magic and effect and it became Arman Riddhima only. Shilpa built  a very strong foundation for that character and suku and Jenny took the already popular character forward. I have watched DMG from begining so ridz for me will always be Shilpa though all did a good job of it. Luv KASH as AR :) 

Just would like to ask isnt it tougher to maintain what another persona carried...If kash was luved as AR...den y was Kasu and Kajen luved equally...Shilpa created Ridhima..Agreed...But jenny and suku carried it forward better than sa ..atleast for me..

If jenny and suku could make ridzie as popular as she was in sa phase den dont they deserve even a bit of credit for their extraordinary acting...y is sa acting only considered..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KhaLidaHNims-smiley_lizi

Go to top