Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakheeab thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey, already said in my previous post today that its not about the actors, both suku and jenny did their best and Shilpa is a personal favorite strictly. Was always taking about AR.
My Shilpa as u so very well put it :) quit it (was not happy at all) but for a better project?  hmmm..., well i wish she at least did that since did not see her in any project for the 2 years she was absent. logically people who want to be successful get some plum offers and then quit a show for it but clearly she did not have any since did not see her anywhere, from what i have read looked like there were some issues btn her and producers, anyways we really cannot comment on these things.
talking about loyalty and dumping and all well our favourites KSG and Jenny too quit the show and came back again for their own reasons, So well lots of things go into making these decisions for an actor for which we do not have transpereny (just get titbits from media) but can be only sad or happy abt it.
well Shilpa made comments on AR, well she was R from it once upon a time so dont thing she would in any way have any bad feelings for the character which was so close to her heart. Well I guess she has just given her opinion on a storyline which was going on at that time not on Arman or riddhima, which she did not agree to but obvious if the makers wanted AR to unite in the first place why did they get her back as another character,its all very confusing. really dont think she should be blamed for saying it at all.  
I have watched DMG from the beginning and for anyone who has watched it from first well it will just not be the same but any ways I am glad that for some atleast it was a perfect ending and a happy DMG.
..ayaan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree wid u
KaSh made dmg....dmg is incomplete widout dem
Nims- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@Caprigirl

I So Agree wid U Here

In My Opinion ..
Shilpa got to play d Best phase of DMG...Initial days were d BEST Days of DMG !!
Becoz D Storyline,Dialogues,Music & Scenes were all so Perfect !!
Agreed KaSh both did Amazing Job But I feel If Jenny was der from Day1 den she wud have Rocked d Riddhima even More :)

Ppl mainly love KaSh becoz dey played AR from 1st Day of DMG & Ofcourse dey have Amazing Chemistry <3
But Even KaJen r no less ..😊

smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

When Shilpa left the show, then the show was incomplete for me. The story started with AR and i thought that it should also end with AR. I was glad that the producers did not change the story for her exit. They did not show anything like that Riddhima met with an accident and had a plastic surgery. They just changed the actress. Sukriti came and we saw the best loving and understanding phase of AR. Their relationship was too much developed to understand each other. They even fought for their love against their parents and friends. They even fought with each other with many issues like they used to do earlier but at that phase they knew that they belonged to each other and they took their relationship till Roka. Then Jenny came and still then their were fighting and bickering among them but their love existed even in that phase. Unfortunately due to cruel fate of time they were seperated. But this seperation showed that may the world take them to way apart from each other, but they belong together. That was proved at the end of the story. And so it had to complete with AR and it ended with AR and it was complete.

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@TM..u have expressed ur veiws well..heres mine'

First and foremost being the first need not be the best..For me Jennifer Winget (my JJ) is the best Ridhima and I see her as the only Ridhima..True Shilpa and Sukirti carried her forward..
You mentioned that Shilpa phase that is blossoming love was what you loved..For me that alone does't count..Story changes..One cannot accept the same bliss of initial love at every point..It goes on eventually leading to the numerous situations..KaSh phase had quite less of sad scenes compared to other phases and so all v see is AR smiling..We so cannot set smiling and crying as criteria for judging an actress..

Then about the gang and others..I have no arguements in accepting that she did do well with others..But we should not overlook the wonderful friendship that Suku and JJ shared with KSG, Nana, Mayank, Drashti, Shweta, Amit, Pankit and Sunaina etc..Actually they had more people to work with and i believe they did more than what had been expected from them..

About Ridhima being the shy girl..THATS exactly the bottom line of AR...they dint mind changing themselves to be with their lovers..thats what love did to AR...Ridhima changed..She became strong because she knew she had Armaan for her..She wasnt anymore the shy girl who would think twice in letting Armaan touch her..She had grown to trust Armaan with her life..And JJ and Sukirti did an amazing job showing the change and moulding into the changed Ridhima..

PLS: whatever I have written is strictly my opinion..I respect yours and I do expect the same from you too..:)

-Amal
Proud ARian, Proud KaJenian, Proud KSGian and Proud JJholic..

*EDITED*

I just also would like to mention that the story changing and suddenly Armaan becoming villain to some of you IS NOT the actors fault...They purely act..and no one can deny that JJ and Suku can act...
Edited by arluver4life - 13 years ago
Nims- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arluver4life

@TM..u have expressed ur veiws well..heres mine'

First and foremost being the first need not be the best..For me Jennifer Winget (my JJ) is the best Ridhima and I see her as the only Ridhima..True Shilpa and Sukirti carried her forward..
You mentioned that Shilpa phase that is blossoming love was what you loved..For me that alone does't count..Story changes..One cannot accept the same bliss of initial love at every point..It goes on eventually leading to the numerous situations..KaSh phase had quite less of sad scenes compared to other phases and so all v see is AR smiling..We so cannot set smiling and crying as criteria for judging an actress..

About Ridhima being the shy girl..THATS exactly the bottom line of AR...they dint mind changing themselves to be with their lovers..thats what love did to AR...Ridhima changed..She became strong because she knew she had Armaan for her..She wasnt anymore the shy girl who would think twice in letting Armaan touch her..She had grown to trust Armaan with her life..And JJ and Sukirti did an amazing job showing the change and moulding into the changed Ridhima..

*EDITED*

I just also would like to mention that the story changing and suddenly Armaan becoming villain to some of you IS NOT the actors fault...They purely act..and no one can deny that JJ and Suku can act...

Completely agree wid d BOLD
Part 😊

Kobe_Bryant thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really well said. u said it all and i have to agree with u on every single point u mentioned.

well done.
KaShgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
👏👏👏 I am Loving It

😭 now i am missing KaSh/AR More n more my angel Riddhima/Shilpa

Jenny tried very hard and was really good in dramatic and sob scenes better then Shilpa many times

i dont think so that jennifer was better then shilpa in any seane 
Edited by KaShgirl - 13 years ago
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I understand where your coming from but you have to understand that not every couple on every show is gonna remain the same througout entire time. Like Armaan and Riddhima cant love and then makeup the next minute for 3 years otherwise the show wouldve ended long ago! . Character has to chnage a little bit.. Story changes! I think your more a KaSh fan than AR because if you were truly an AR fan, you would see how the story of ARMAAN - RIDDHIMA moved forward and GREW after Shilpa's exit. It didnt end. It had just began...

But you dont see it that way and thats fine Im not gonna force it on you but Im just letting you see it from my point of view.

To me, I started the show with KaJen as AR and I have been their fan from that day forward. I did watch Kash Kasu scenes but it didnt have the same effect on me like KaJen had. Jenny lived Riddhima when the other 2 actresses left. She has portrayed the toughest side of her and I dont think either Shilpa or Sukiriti couldve done what Jenny did if either was Riddhima still.

Kajenxox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Evrey one has an opium I believe all rodz did tremendously well nut one Dat stood out to me n always will is Jenny luv tha Kajen/Ar magic addicted I guess