CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Gen. discussion thread - IMP ANNOUCEMENT ON 114 (Page 35)

BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I was not talking about addiction or harms. I was talking about overcoming the feelings in your life. Every feeling will be under controlled only if you win it.
And yes it works everytime. Only you have to keep  patience and have to be strong enough.

Well you are not alone in that case. You can find numberless people there who have control over their emotions and feelings.

mallikaBalu IF-Dazzler
mallikaBalu
mallikaBalu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Well all the best emotions in life have to be experienced. Otherwise none can say that they have matured the right way. That is when control comes in and the rest  all you have read above goes.
Tanza Goldie
Tanza
Tanza

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Yes I know.......we pretend to be strong, when we are not actually!

yes, excess feelings should be controlled, but why always. Live your life as long as you can, in your way! What's in life? If your love gives you fun, your emotions makes you happy..go play with them! You dont need to keep them under your pillows and live everyday same........as long as its enjoyable and not harmful, enjoy it to the fullest!
BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Matured of expressing meaningless feelings ? lol... That's really weird. We are strong enough to control our feelings and emotion rather disposing them with less worthy way. We can do that and damn we know that. But few of us don't want to. That's a sign of weakness , less personality. Life will be derailed if we don't learn to control us and our so called emotions.
deepikabanerjee IF-Sizzlerz
deepikabanerjee
deepikabanerjee

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
well, i have seen plenty of deaths in my lifetime though am quite young..my maternal grandparents and my great-grandmother...i certainly know how to keep my emotions in check,they were very close to me,more closer than my parents..i also ddnt cry publicly on their deaths...but am a very emotional person at hearrt though maintain a completely different exterior....sometimes,people mistake me as being cold,i believe in love but ya obsession of any kind is not good...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TV

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Arre guys !! Why have discussions turned out to be so serious types? Its ok na !! Some people like expressing their emotions and some dont. Some become too emotional and some try to behave in a controlled manner !! It all varies from person to person. Its fine if someone behaves childishly or maturely. Life teaches everyone to live it !! So enjoy it till the last breath !!! As long as you are happy and people around you are not harmed, continue living it the way you want !! Be it openly or in a controlled manner !! Everyone's feelings are respected here !! Keep the discussions light yaar.. Smile Enjoy !!
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Meera bai got Nirvana through devine love not by renouncing it ,if love is chanalised towards the devine it can lead to Moksha

Ya Shagnika it is the time to enjoy the infatuation. When the time comes we will think of Nirvana also!!!

Enjoy guys!!!!

Edited by nandiniraizada - 07 January 2011 at 7:03pm
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep_baner

well, i have seen plenty of deaths in my lifetime though am quite young..my maternal grandparents and my great-grandmother...i certainly know how to keep my emotions in check,they were very close to me,more closer than my parents..i also ddnt cry publicly on their deaths...but am a very emotional person at hearrt though maintain a completely different exterior....sometimes,people mistake me as being cold,i believe in love but ya obsession of any kind is not good...
There is nothing wrong in being emotional Deepika, arree yaar you are only 15
Abhi to zindagi ki shuruat hai!!!
Enjoy life

Go to top