CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Gen. discussion thread - IMP ANNOUCEMENT ON 114 (Page 33)

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Tanza u spoke my mind. I am not the MB type too. I respect and admire him and Daya too. They make my day when life gets tough. Make me smile when I feel nothing is going right.

Same here Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanza

jiya. IF-Dazzler
jiya.
jiya.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
LOLi have already told  you m not crezy really when I met him I seriously want you all friends meet duo not as Daya abhi  as CID officers I want to meet you as Aditya and Dayanand.You will know how simple man can change your life.they are fll of life and gentalman's which are never find in today's world.

Edited by jiya. - 07 January 2011 at 7:52am

Tanza

subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
I really do respect and admire Aditya sir and Daya sir.They seem to be very generous,humble persons and graceful,versatile and talented actors.

Edited by star571 - 07 January 2011 at 8:01am
Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged

Tanza u spoke my mind. I am not the MB type too. I respect and admire him and Daya too. They make my day when life gets tough. Make me smile when I feel nothing is going right.

The term Meerabai represents unconditional love and dedication. It is not like any teenager love story or like one being the fan of SRK.

Meera, was a princess born in a royal family and lost her parents. Her grandpa and grandma was so lovable and she was so naughty. Once she saw a marriage party moving in streets and asked the king what they do? He replied about marriage and the 'groom'. She stuck on this idea and started crying...says she needs a groom right now.

Everyone tried their best, but she didn't stopped crying. Atlast grand father bring her to prayer room and showed the statue of lord Krishna. And said he is your groom. From that day onwards she fall in divine immrtal love with him.

There are many stories about her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanzam_kal2011NandiniRaizadaa

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

The term Meerabai represents unconditional love and dedication. It is not like any teenager love story or like one being the fan of SRK.

Meera, was a princess born in a royal family and lost her parents. Her grandpa and grandma was so lovable and she was so naughty. Once she saw a marriage party moving in streets and asked the king what they do? He replied about marriage and the 'groom'. She stuck on this idea and started crying...says she needs a groom right now.

Everyone tried their best, but she didn't stopped crying. Atlast grand father bring her to prayer room and showed the statue of lord Krishna. And said he is your groom. From that day onwards she fall in divine immrtal love with him.

There are many stories about her.
Meera Signifies devotion and bhakti, not some fantasi of a teanager.

Meera signifies how one should be devoted to  God

Meera signifies love not as some blind emotion but as a deep , intense respect for the object of that emotion

Meera does not signify getting the one you love, she signifies sacrificing for the one you love

Meera's love is not romantic love ,it is devine love

Chiinnu

deepikabanerjee IF-Sizzlerz
deepikabanerjee
deepikabanerjee

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
well,i love both daya sir and abhi sir but have a little more inclination towards abhi sir,dunno why...forgive me for am still an erring 15 year old.....LOL

NandiniRaizadaa

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
@Deepika when I was 8 I had an inclination towards Viren sir !!!!(Dont know why I am remembering Ashutosh Gavarekar again and again today)
deepikabanerjee IF-Sizzlerz
deepikabanerjee
deepikabanerjee

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
hmm..i know,its known as "calf love"...i will grow out of it and have a more mature outlook in the coming years....

Go to top