CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Gen. discussion thread - IMP ANNOUCEMENT ON 114 (Page 143)

BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
I meant You get the newspaper of Calcutta.

auntyno1 Senior Member
auntyno1
auntyno1

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Friends,
How about opening a "how it would have been if" overdramatic thread? I mean, it may be something stupid like Abhi telling,'Maya ye tumne keya kiya?  I was sabotaging you and you were loving me!! I am first human and then CID! God will never forgive me!"
I myself am laughingLOL
or
Daya , in the course of skirmish does hit Abhijeet. Abhijeet braves it throughout the epi and ultimately is found semiconscious. Daya comes and frantically takes him to hospital and repeatedly says"Abhi, tumko kuchh nehi hoga, I won't let anything happen to you!"  And Abhijeet says "I know" and a tear drops from his half-closed eye!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanzaaway_from_TVBhavanabvisrom

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Auntyno1, you never open threads...pls go ahead and open one.  it's a good idea and we've had such discussions long back. Somehow lost touch of late.

And guys and girls, as promised, I am changing my profile pic to Jasveer's for a few days...Wink hope you all can see it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanza

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
heehee no I can't Vis !!! Looks like I'm lucky !!! I;m already sick of my Avatar !!! I feel like Broken Heart coming on IF and seeing these 3 instead of my Abhi sir !!!

@aunty yeah I too want you to open a thread !!! You never did till now !!! It's fun to have such discussions !!!
away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CID_HD

I meant You get the newspaper of Calcutta.
I wish I was not so lucky!!! For a long time, everyday I flip through the pages of the newspaper to see if there is some Aditya Srivastav article in it. Otherwise I don't ever read the entertainment section. I prefer the politics, sports & current affairs part.
Today when finally when my wish has come true, I se him with somebody, who is not really liked by me personally( No offence meant) . Instead of being happy, I could feel a lump in my throat. My dignified Abhijeet is never highlighted but how he is flirting is being emphasized so much in the newspaper!!!! Sad!!!
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

heehee no I can't Vis !!! Looks like I'm lucky !!! I;m already sick of my Avatar !!! I feel like Broken Heart coming on IF and seeing these 3 instead of my Abhi sir !!!

@aunty yeah I too want you to open a thread !!! You never did till now !!! It's fun to have such discussions !!!
No Bhav!!! You HAVE to see my profile pic....plsssss....maine tum logon ke liye pic badla hai.
Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Arre I can't see it toh main kya karoon ?? Seriously I'm still seeing my ever fav duo pic there !!!
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Auntyno1, you never open threads...pls go ahead and open one.  it's a good idea and we've had such discussions long back. Somehow lost touch of late.

And guys and girls, as promised, I am changing my profile pic to Jasveer's for a few days...Wink hope you all can see it.

I cant seeCryCry

Go to top