CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Gen. discussion thread - IMP ANNOUCEMENT ON 114 (Page 120)

Tanza Goldie
Tanza
Tanza

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
I cant see your new DP! The old one's showing.......
anyways, I never uploaded any pic before...tried today with that one. forgot to wrote- its for Bhavana for her 1 year IF birthday!Party

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

hey bhavana... congratulations once again ... Big smile I mean am congratulating u for another time today.. 1st its for ur FC created and this one for ur 1st year birthday as a CIDian... Embarrassed

thank u for the delicious treat... its yum...... yum... Tongue
Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
heehee thanks again gals !!!
Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Ok now can you see the bomb robbery one !!!

I'll tell you all a special thing !! This was the very same PIC I had when I joined the forums so have put it up again !!! Another reason ... Duo pic under my name for you all for sometime !! Then you'll have to bear to see the deadly trio LOL
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
OK guys, just finished watching Kaalo and couldn't restrain myself from share my experience from you guys!

OK, on the whole, I wouldn't call Kaalo a 'horror', it's more of a thriller cum action packed movie. Short and sweet, you can see that it is low budget. Just because it is low budget does not mean it is not good. I think as a movie, Kaalo stands somewhere in the middle. I mean, certainly Kaalo doesn't seem to scare you in any way...but it does seem to intrigue you and mystify you about Kaalo...more so in the first half. But the directors give away Kaalo too soon, thereafter ruining the suspense. Also, it is quite gory....just warning people in case they get freaked out by blood. Anyways, the second half is sorta dull due to the revelation of Kaalo. And of course, there were a few screwups: How did Sameer(Adi Sir) know that the creature's name was Kaalo? And why would someone go back for his hat when death is knocking on his door? There were a couple of songs that were out of place, IMO. But nice to hear. Anyways, all in all, Kaalo is a one-time watch.

Anyways, enough about the movie, let's talk about Aditya Sir, shall we?WinkWinkWinkWink He was looking dashing, absolutely brilliant with a jean coat(for a change), and what can I say? Aditya Sir's role was kinda in the background in the beginning, but from the climax onwards, he is the underlined and the highlighted person on the movie.StarClap Actually, I found some parallels between Senior Inspector Abhijit and his character in the movie, Sameer. He is definitely the apt hero of the movie, with all the characteristics you'd ask for, brave, determined, reserved when need be, and helpful even to his enemies(those who have watched it will remember how he removed the knife from Abhijit Satam's hand, despite him hampering him), and we see old Abhijit in the form of short temperWink I love his closeness with Shona, and how her 'Akdu uncle' is overprotective of her, just like a father would be to his daughterSmile He goes out of his way to not only rescue her, but other members too. Overall, Aditya Shrivastava was mindlowing in this one, really takes the cake. I don't understand why he would waste time on such a (with no offense to the producers and directors) low budget movie when he has oodles of talent stored in him? If not for the concept of the movie, watch it for Adi Sir, believe me you won't be disappointed.Big smile

Special mention to some of the side actors, like Abhijit Satam, he does well as a Haryanvi, it takes talent to act like you were high, and he does wonderfully on that. I also liked the guy who was Abhijit Satam's brother...I have seen him on The Specials @ 10 weekly Sony had last year or so...and he essayed his role perfectly. He is also very goodClap But for me, the best actor next to Aditya Sir is Paintal ji...wow, what a performance! He numbed my eyes during his last scene, the expressions came so naturally to him!ClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisa

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the treat, Bhavana Di, thoroughly enjoyed it, and congratulations on completing a year on IF!Party
m_kal2011 IF-Sizzlerz
m_kal2011
m_kal2011

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

We, Fahmi and Mitali, welcome you all to this party given on the occasion of turning Goldie and Rockerz.

First have a cup of Arabian Qahwa with some snacks and nuts.

Now enjoy your trip to Al-Khobar
, a city in the Eastern Province of KSA

Have some Arabian cuisine there with some Bengali dishes as well.
Tabouli Salad

Kebeh

Felafel Roll

Shwarma Roll

Fattoush

Shish Tauk

Kabsa

Veg Thali

Kuchh mitha ho jaye......

Misti Doi

Patisapta

Payesh

Sandesh

Rosogolla

Edited by m_kal2011 - 14 January 2011 at 10:19pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmisayhi2suAkshay.aadri-away_from_TVsubha.prettywomen22ShagnikaChiinnu-Twinkles-deepikabanerjeemonika21DemonStardebayonNandiniRaizadaaDivianTanz_Divz

subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
@dr.fahmi & mitali di,congrats on becoming a goldie and IF RockerzParty
& thanks for the nice treat!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmim_kal2011

Go to top