Gen. discussion thread - IMP ANNOUCEMENT ON 114 - Page 113

Posted: 13 years ago
Rashida you are following my footsteps like a true little sis???? I mean your new DP/???
Hmmmm.... kya karein Saadrita di, I had promised to do so!!!!!πŸ˜†
When the banner option is off, you can't see anyone's avatar, but can see display pic. So I'm clever enough to turn it off, so not seeing my own Tarika avater, followed by Visrom di's vayanak Kaajal avatar and Bhavana's teen ka tadka! also dunno Rashida has gave........I can only see duo in Vis's one........ACP in Bhav's one and Viv in mineπŸ˜ƒ
@Nandini: Just joking yaar, see, even I kept Meerabai as my DP!!!!πŸ˜‰...

@Tanza: Can't you see my DP???? πŸ˜†
Edited by Rashida13 - 13 years ago
Rashida I cannot see your DP , and why am I kanjoos! tell na I wont mind tell me
that mishal raheja performance was good along with vivek's
Originally posted by Tanza

When the banner option is off, you can't see anyone's avatar, but can see display pic. So I'm clever enough to turn it off, so not seeing my own Tarika avater, followed by Visrom di's vayanak Kaajal avatar and Bhavana's teen ka tadka! also dunno Rashida has gave........I can only see duo in Vis's one........ACP in Bhav's one and Viv in mineπŸ˜ƒ
I didnt get you at allπŸ˜•
@Nandini: My new DP, is none other than Meerabai herself!!!! And kanjoos, for that ki, yaar keep Tji's pic for a week na!!!! (I know after this bohot maar padegi mujhe)!!!!
I know its MB but cant see her.
And no yaar Saadrita will never speek to me again
Originally posted by Rashida13

@Nandini: My new DP, is none other than Meerabai herself!!!! And kanjoos, for that ki, yaar keep Tji's pic for a week na!!!! (I know after this bohot maar padegi mujhe)!!!!
If I get eye infection now, you know whom to blame. ( No offence meant)