Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thats great Darknight!! 😆 Injuries are liked by someone!!   😃

Btw, i was watching the movie "Kaun?"... One of my all time favourites. Shows how a simple 3 character story of one night can be so well scripted and directed! A perfect thriller show!! I know TV shows are different. But still, crime and thriller directors and writersahould learn something!!    👏
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i hv not watched it but heard of it before........ sounds like a good one. will see it.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shagnika

Btw, i was watching the movie "Kaun?"... One of my all time favourites. Shows how a simple 3 character story of one night can be so well scripted and directed! A perfect thriller show!! I know TV shows are different. But still, crime and thriller directors and writersahould learn something!!    👏

DI, I have watched that movie thrice, and yet I am frightened by the entire plot....RGV really used to make good plots back then. It was not a complicated movie at all, and yet, it is a must watch. I have never been a fan of Urmila, but she did a wonderful job in that movie.👏
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Shagnika and @ Debayon : Yes, Kaun was a great thriller movie. It was more like her own fears rather than scary images on the mirror or something 😆 I can always related her fears with mine ( this was before I was in India).

But her expression towards the end ( last 30 mins of the movie) were awesome. I loved Manoj Bajpai with his " maaaaaaaaam" 🤣
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok, yesterday I was at an exhibition and there was some good music being played.

A song started and it seemed very strangely familiar, very haunting music. I waited for more than a minute till someone started singing and when the vocal part started, a BIG smile appeared on my face and I went 😳😳😳😳😳 and 😍.

I decided that I have to download it from somewhere and have it on my mobile. It's a wonderful song.

Here it is.....pls listen and tell me which song this is and whether any of you went 😳😳😳 and 😍😍😍 on hearing it.

Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I cant listen to it from cell..... 😭
debayon thumbnail
Visrom Di, thanks for sharing 😍

Adi Sir bare-chested! 😛 OK,I honestly don't judge actors by their looks/features like six-packs and all that, but we could see a 4-pack peeping out when the song begins and Adi Sir sits on the khatiya 😉Edited by debayon - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
He's normally a shy guy in CID....jumps into swimming pool in full sleeve shirt and trouserrs, but this one was....😆 😳 😉

And Debayon, what I posted is only the audio...let the others guess what it is....
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Edited.....Edited by debayon - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: debayon

Visrom Di, thanks for sharing 😍

Adi Sir bare-chested! 😛

How many girls here are going 😳😳😳 just by reading this comment of Debayon?