Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Visrom I went I swear!!! I did not find anything!
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Okay, will keep in mind Visrom di!!!!😛

@Nandini: Visrom di wanted some comments on the thread link I posted.....
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nandiniraizada

There is nothing on that thread!!!!

You'll have to go there and open a new thread and mention 'invites only', so that outsiders don't enter.

Chat thread is ok...but pls don't mind, kuch zyada nahin ho raha hai?

I find that some people are only on this thread....that's not fair. You must visit all threads and post your views, not just come here to meet your few friends have a chat whole day, say good bye and leave.

@Visrom I will see again!

@Aqrab no more singing Visrom ne meri bolti band kar di
LadyMeringue thumbnail
@Visrom: Your point is correct, but we visit all threads in the day, and now since there's nothing more to do, so we're stuck on the this thread.... but yeah, I even noticed this thing happening on FC's also!!!😕

@Nandini: Kya di, aapne to Visrom di ko villian-sa bana diya!!!😆 Woh toh bas keh rahi hai ke doosre thread ko bhi zyaada visit karo, aur isse ek chat room mat banaao, hai na?? And come on the Story Contest Thread, and give your review on the stories na!!!😉 Tumhara bhi timepass ho jaayega!!!!
Edited by Rashida13 - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don't want anyone getting warnings here yaar....pls don't misunderstand. The big bosses watch our forums regulalry and if there's any such chat session going on on a regular basis, people will get warnings and the viewbies will get scolded. that's all.

LadyMeringue thumbnail
I can understand Visrom di.... you're doing your duty well.... and we don't want you to be scolded in any way.... and don't worry.. we'll keep it in mind from next time!!!!😛

Originally posted by: visrom

You'll have to go there and open a new thread and mention 'invites only', so that outsiders don't enter.

Chat thread is ok...but pls don't mind, kuch zyada nahin ho raha hai?

I find that some people are only on this thread....that's not fair. You must visit all threads and post your views, not just come here to meet your few friends have a chat whole day, say good bye and leave.

Please dont be unfair, I post regulrly on all major threads,like episode threads
The threads I dont post on are those which I dont know about

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Arre yaar, mera saara mood kharaab hogaya hai abhi!!!! I'm feeling to cry now!!!!!😡
Aqrab. thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Visrom di, are you referring to me 😔😔..