Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Heehee thanks Chinnu !! I was actually planning to get back to the plain old format of a simple profile pic and something written as a signature
auntyno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanza

MB gang is a Abhijeet die hard fan group. MB stands for Meera bai.....its like the fans has the determination and sacrifises for Abhi like Meera bai did for lord Krishna...so it became Meera bai gang ðŸ˜†

MB means Meera Bai Gang!  My god! It is wonderful1 Who coined this? HATSSS OFFF to him/ her.
And you know what? Its a secret I can share on this forum. My hubby uses exact this word for me ; he says I am real life Abhijeet Diwani. One day I refused to go for a party or film with him ( I forget which) because there was re-run of Talking Parrot and he sang 'Mere to Abhijeet Sri whatever dusra na koi" in a horrible tune , making fun of his name to irritate me.
Bhavanab thumbnail
oh gosh !! Aunty !!! That's so sweet !!! Now you are indeed a true Abhijeet fan !!! Poor You husband !!! He has to handle his wife and daughter both crazy about the same man !!!
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great news aunty...so you are a veteran member !
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Chalo perfect!!!! Got another member of the MB Gang!!!! My parents call me " Abhijeet ki Rashida", like "Krishna ki Meera" and that's always embarassing!!!!😳
Chiinnu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rashida13

My parents call me " Abhijeet ki Rashida", like "Krishna ki Meera" and that's always embarassing!!!!😳

🤣 kya bat hein !!!
auntyno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rashida13

Chalo perfect!!!! Got another member of the MB Gang!!!! My parents call me " Abhijeet ki Rashida", like "Krishna ki Meera" and that's always embarassing!!!!😳

WHY EMBARASSING?
Come on , hold your head high and say " I am a CIDian and Abhi-diwani. All Cidians are my brothers and sisters. This diwanapan is my birthright and no one can deprive me of it."
Chiinnu thumbnail
the pledge is ready as well.

aunty there is a uniform ( white saree ) and ikons ( veena in one hand with shruti box) punch dialogue ( Ain !!! Mai  gaad) and now this too.

there was a bhajan song( aditya bhajan) but cant recollect.
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Auntyno1: It's embarrasing because many times my dad mentions it with my other relatives, and they give me big stares, my cousins keep grinning and giving me that "wicked look" and I can't stop blushing and everything goes out of my hand!!!!😳 And go back to the Chit-Chat Thread to find out about how the MB Gang had formed!!😆 I'll give you the link if I can!!!

@Chinnu: Yeah, now as the founder or leader of the MB Gang, I'll teach Auntyno1 everything!!!😆
Bhavanab thumbnail
Have posted Kaalo Links !!! Watch it if you want !! Not sure if they are working !! See and confirm me !!

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1310608&TPN=65