|KW Lovers ka Adda #19|Invites Only-We r so Wicked - Page 72

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ginac

which part do u guys actually cum from over there. I hav relatives in NY and they are very cold over there

Im from South... I live in FL and its not really hot since its like on the bottom of US.... I was in NY for vacation though and it was snowing like crazy. Snow was up to my stomach😲

which part do u guys actually cum from over there. I hav relatives in NY and they are very cold over there

I'm from CT which is lyk 2hrs away from NY so it's the same thing and yes it is really cold n it's been snowing all day 2day 
zarqa dont worry... actually not pregnant sex i mean... a girl can dream right 😆
Originally posted by Vidya85

Im from South... I live in FL and its not really hot since its like on the bottom of US.... I was in NY for vacation though and it was snowing like crazy. Snow was up to my stomach😲

see what I have 2 go thru almost every dam week in winter😡 the only thing I can do is go skiing which I'm not good at ðŸ˜†

Vidya biggest hug possible from me to u also. I am well. did u hav a great xmas and new yr.

Awww thanx Jani😳 Yes i had a awesome Xmas and new year. Was up in NY for like 15 day vacation😳 What abt u?? did u have a great Xmas and New year?
Originally posted by indian_beauty

I'm from CT which is lyk 2hrs away from NY so it's the same thing and yes it is really cold n it's been snowing all day 2day 
oh wow thats where our relatives are. I say NY cos ppl connect easier to that . they live in hartford actually. If I say hartford or CT not many ppl understand that so I say NY
Originally posted by malluangel

zarqa dont worry... actually not pregnant sex i mean... a girl can dream right 😆

ya sure just don't dream a little too much about Hrithik's OH YEAHHHH😆
Originally posted by indian_beauty

see what I have 2 go thru almost every dam week in winter😡 the only thing I can do is go skiing which I'm not good at ðŸ˜†

Aww dont worry jani it will be fine😃 Oh yea even i tried skiing in NY but never mind lets not talk abt it😛😆
Originally posted by Vidya85

Awww thanx Jani😳 Yes i had a awesome Xmas and new year. Was up in NY for like 15 day vacation😳 What abt u?? did u have a great Xmas and New year?
Vidya yes I did. was really good but here we had 43 hot day on new yrs eve and thats like melting. so so hot but its not bad 2day

oh wow thats where our relatives are. I say NY cos ppl connect easier to that . they live in hartford actually. If I say hartford or CT not many ppl understand that so I say NY

Oh wow Hartford tht's our capitol...I live in New Haven which is lyk 30 min away from Hartford😃