Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

geet's life in danger - is it - or not(edited) (Page 8)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by swetha10

u r too much.. god it was so hilarious..

hey swetha thnks ... glad u liked it

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
dewdropred  - love your post and your suggestions. Hope CVs read this post and do this in the episode. ClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

wajiha-1 IF-Rockerz
wajiha-1
wajiha-1

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL

dewdropred

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
ROFL

dewdropred

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
that was a superb idea to save the CVs from their most stupidest ideas Hima!! Hilarious too!! Imagine what wud happen to maneet if they realsied that the doc was mad...they wud
get into another of their arguments....n at the end themselves realise that both geet n the baby r fine!

No dandas n andas for u....the CVs will soon get them if they continue with the 18th century idea of "maa or bacche me kisi ek ko hi bacha sakte hai" ....ur idea of a mad doc fits in perfectly...and i think the CVs need to wake up..

also where's the other doc whom geet went to just on their broken engagement day? maan had booked the whole hospital so that geet wud be comfortable...hope the cvs retain one gynaec for geet!

dewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by drdee142

P.S.- cv's we love u ... but yesterday we all were really mad at u Angryhope u rectify ur mistake & drive some logic back to the show ... 

if not this way ... just show us that the doctor & maan's conversation was maan's night mare .... any how u were planning on dream seq ... so a night mare with the doctor ...

thnking the cv's in advance for correcting the mistake WinkLOL

Sorry Hima doesn't allow me to like the post anymore so HeartHeartHeart totally agree with the P.S.

Please CV's correct your mistake u still have a chance and you have several options too nowLOL

no prob ... u liked me more thn the quota allowed ... tht's Y not allowing u to like me any more LOLNM ...

i hope the cv's correct themselves & notice the blunder thy made ... as of now thy have so many options ...LOL

& cv's can always come to us for help if thy run out of ideas ... we are there for them always to lend a shoulder ...isn't it deeWinkLOL

Oh sure we are always there aur chalte chalte hum do ya teen Maaneet ke romantic scenes ke ideas bhi de deenge, Hima you can give them some of the ideas from your FF's which I liked so much (you know shaadi or shaadi ke baad ke romantic scenes)LOLWink

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by divareena

dewdropred  - love your post and your suggestions. Hope CVs read this post and do this in the episode. ClapClapClapClap

thnks reena ... for loving the post & suggesstion ... i 2 hope yaar thy seriously cover the blunder thy made .... still unable to digest tht scene ... 
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged

no prob ... u liked me more thn the quota allowed ... tht's Y not allowing u to like me any more LOLNM ...

i hope the cv's correct themselves & notice the blunder thy made ... as of now thy have so many options ...LOL

& cv's can always come to us for help if thy run out of ideas ... we are there for them always to lend a shoulder ...isn't it deeWinkLOL

Oh sure we are always there aur chalte chalte hum do ya teen Maaneet ke romantic scenes ke ideas bhi de deenge, Hima you can give them some of the ideas from your FF's which I liked so much (you know shaadi or shaadi ke baad ke romantic scenes)LOLWink

yes ...sure dee ... we can give them romantic scene suggesstions too .....anytime dee ... thy already know abt my FF LOL& some of it's parts .... i guess thy can show those scenes to us ...LOLWink

Go to top