geet's life in danger - is it - or not(edited) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
too good🤣 🤣 🤣

I think dats a better idea for cv's to opt as to cover up their blunder which they have shown😆

Originally posted by Raina123

u kno guys i dnt think cv's could express wat thet really wanted to say in my popinion the doc probably meant if the try to save geeths baby her life could be in danger but there would still be a chance that the baby survives othe wise if they aborted the baby it would be easier for them to save geets life

i think cv's are grown ppl they wouldnt make such a huge mistake .Im saying this because i saw the same scenerio in another serial but the dialouges where linked togethre in a better way :)

Yeah even I think the same...
that's too good  hima😆😆loved it.
yesterday's episode had gone for a toss with that one dialogue.
Thanxxxxxxxxx for the post.All were in a serious mode from yesterday.Thanx to u for switching on to a hilarious one.I think,the lady doc straight away landed in Delhi from 'Manali Mental Asylum'. Just try & recollect,the lady was in Manali.I've replied ur post,so allow me to laugh now.Can't understand ? Let me enjoy ur post,now!                                                      

how to correct the mistakes oops blundeer... u r expert in that i guess... i hope cvs read this post n learn sth... well written hima

this is the perfect way to correct this mistake, hope cvs realise it and do this, cant wait to see what will happen today
I still can't stop laughing. what a brilliant cover up idea! 😆

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

di OMG doc i mean fake one escped from mental hospital.... i was also thinking other way round quite funny one... tat she mite not be treating Geet but some other preggy lady who is abt 7 to 9months preggy instead of saying it to her hubby she got confused and said tat to Maan.

arti ... sawping patients ... confused doctor or doctor with amnesia 😆
Originally posted by dewdropred

arti ... sawping patients ... confused doctor or doctor with amnesia 😆

this would be nice also, geet will just be a bit tired and then she comes home and we have our sangeet with msk dancing

girls i edited the post giving the cv's 1 more option ...

by asking them to show the conversation between maan & doctor as maan's night mare .... thy can do this isn't it