Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

geet's life in danger - is it - or not(edited)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

geet's life in danger ... is it ... or not ... girls don't freak out ... this is not a serious post ... just a funny one ...

me thinking about that doctor ... who said to maan ...

Dr. - Mr. Maan can save one of the both ... either the mommy or the baby ...

Maan heart break CryShocked... & goes in front of the god & praying & telling god that he does not want to answer this question to the doctorCry ....

but he does not know the important fact about the doctor ... which our maan in unawre .... and we all also ...

want to know what it is ...

then plz scroll down

-

-

scroll down

-

-scroll down

-

scroll down
-

scroll down

-

scroll down
-

scroll down

scroll down

After maan finished his prayers ....Maan notices that there is panic going around & people dressed in white are running behind the lady doctor ... who was treating geet ... with nets in their hands .....

-

-

scroll down
-

-

-scroll down

-

-

scroll down

maan now comes to know Shocked... that the doctor who was attending geet is actually not a doctor Shocked... but a patientShocked in disguise as a doctor ... who had run away from a mental hospital Ouch& taking all of them for a ride Shocked... and the mental hospital boys catch her & take her away with them Shocked...

& then another doctor takes incharge of the case & informs maan that mommy & baby are safe ....Smile

ok ... girls this is a funny post ... hope u all liked it ....plz let me know ... no dandas ,andas , rotten tomotoes plz ... save tht for the cv's .... i am running away now .... bye bye ...LOL

i felt that if the cv's wanted to cover the blunder what they showed .... better show that this doctor is a runaway mental patient ... who assumes her self to be a lady gynec & was fooling people around ....

P.S.- cv's we love u ... but yesterday we all were really mad at u Angryhope u rectify ur mistake & drive some logic back to the show ... 

if not this way ... just show us that the doctor & maan's conversation was maan's night mare .... any how u were planning on dream seq ... so a night mare with the doctor ...

thnking the cv's in advance for correcting the mistake WinkLOL

Edited by dewdropred - 06 January 2011 at 12:06am

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

harikashiva25inlwgeetfarzana.shovaalu5123lakshmisalvadisupriavantu12KHUSHIASRsarrmsksgmaansi007ramita_nayalabd_20whitepearltrishapdoosheekacherieLoverunknown.neha-2heermeherIlovemskixxumaanujaanuuntamedtigressNav2010milliishining_moon-HJ--Veritaserum-LuvScoobyitsmylifebossramaheshiMadzwajiha-1sanu3108--Saavi--Rituparnaamrk-1maneet_forever9Ash1991--aarthi--rsroopali-Mayu-suk19hinal_maaneetnahtani88MishtyShonaMeetu_Anumitzi11SahSahsptrnoswetha10RajeevGurtiFandivareenajaspreetm2815bharkhabobby13rocksfelicitysmoak.kirti_fijimysteriousmillimisty85-BlushaLicious-

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
You are too much Hima...Ha Ha Ha....U have turned the maternity clinic into a mental hospital. Wow! what a cover up idea girl....I know Cvs are going insane so only some insane doctor can save them now.ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142ramaheshsptrnoRajeevGurtiFandewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Oh you are absolutely hilarious HimaROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL, still laughing. Well this is really the best way to look at the ridiculous situation, at least the CV's can save face and Geet can be ok and we can have our Sangeet......yippee.....

We don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings but we are just trying to blow off steam, get rid of our frustrations because of the CV's stupidity and basically make light of the whole situationLOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlixxuRajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by whitepearl

You are too much Hima...Ha Ha Ha....U have turned the maternity clinic into a mental hospital. Wow! what a cover up idea girl....I know Cvs are going insane so only some insane doctor can save them now.ROFL

hey varsha ... glad u liked the post dear ...LOL well i thought tht's the only way they can cover yesterday's blunder LOLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlramaheshsptrno

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
di OMG doc i mean fake one escped from mental hospital.... i was also thinking other way round quite funny one... tat she mite not be treating Geet but some other preggy lady who is abt 7 to 9months preggy instead of saying it to her hubby she got confused and said tat to Maan.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnodewdropred

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Hey dewdropped, an excellent post. If the cvs seriously read this and incorporate it, they will surely be able to make good amends for yesterday's blunder.

Seriously, they would be able to give the show back its meaning and logic. Presently all logic is out of the window.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearldrdee142sptrnodewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
I loved it . very funny post  Hima . And you are right  That's the only way  CVS can cover yesterday's blooper . Are you saw today's Geet FB video from film Deewar .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearldrdee142RajeevGurtiFandewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

I loved it . very funny post  Hima . And you are right  That's the only way  CVS can cover yesterday's blooper . Are you saw today's Geet FB video from film Deewar .

no mona did not see tht video

Go to top