Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

1. Who is wrong? Suhana, Ishaan, Sona, Badima and Dadaji, or no one? Why?
Suhanna is just immature, not wrong.  Even at this point she still does not quite understand her feelings. Ishaan is very wrong.  If a guy were all over Suhanna like that, he would NEVER accept it, and we all know that.  I will not waste my time on BM or Dadaji.  They are foolish.  Jealousy is rotten and breeds mistrust.  They caused mistrust to crop up in Suhanna where there was none before.  I hate them both for what they did.  And the CVs are stupid for having a women whose husband left her try her hand at a love connection.  She should have been helping Suhanna cultivate love and appreciation for Ishaan, instead of trying a petty, stupid game like jealousy.  Sona is the dumbest person in this whole fiasco.  Anyone would know when asked that this was a very, very, very bad idea.  And when she saw things spinning out of control, she should have said this has to end.  She is an idiot and should not be praised for what she did.  She proved herself a terrible friend to Ishaan.

2. Was Suhana's reaction to Sona's words on Suhana and Ishaan's relationship a right way to deal with the situation? Why or why not?
You better believe it! Suhanna should have slapped her sooner and harder.  If I ever saw a woman, friend or no friend, put her arms around my husband, I'd do a lot more than that little slap.  And NO ONE has the right to question your relationship as husband and wife, no matter what that relationship is or isn't.  That is a personal thing between you too and Sona crossed her limits and Suhanna put her in her place.  Bravo Suhanna.πŸ‘
3. Was Ishaan's reaction towards Suhana after Suhana slapped Sona right?
Yes and No.  At that point he should have realized that Suhanna was jealous. Yes he had a right to say what he did about their lack of a relationship, but the timing was all wrong.  He should have asked her if she were jealous in a way that may have had Suhanna admit her true feelings or atleast understand them.  But this is a serial and they had to stretch it to the weekend!πŸ˜†

4. Was Suhana right to go to her dad's house during the mid night?
Yes and it was good that she told him that Ishaan and Sona have a thing going on. This way her dad would understand that there is a problem involving Sona and he could let the others know. I'm glad she left so that BM had a fearful night after knowing she instigated this whole mess. 

5. Is there a limit in friendship? Sona-Ishaan relationship (even though we know Sona was doing it on purpose but Ishaan didn't know that).
There is a limit to everything.  Friendship has its boundaries and married people understand that better or worse, sometimes, than most. When you get married, you give up a lot of your opposite sex friends because you know how it CAN make your mate feel. Even if that person was like a brother or sister to you, you have to consider your husband or wife.  Childhood is childhood, but Ishaan and Sona are not children anymore.  Hugging and favoring each other was bound to make Suhanna feel badly even if Ishaan thought she didn't love him.   If you think about it, when did Ishaan ever hug Suhanna or show her any interest the way he did Sona?  NEVER!  He's an idiot in this case and even though he enjoyed all the attention Sona gave, he was wrong to do these things.
In my very long answer post I will just say, thank good ness this storyline is over.  So far it has been the worst of this show.  I honestly have not watched the show in weeks, only checking to see when Sona would be gone.  I couldn't watch as I felt so badly for Suhanna putting myself in her shoes.  Shame on you CVs for this lapse in judgment.  You owe us some romance and lightness big time.

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reniji66

Suhanna is just immature, not wrong.  Even at this point she still does not quite understand her feelings. Ishaan is very wrong.  If a guy were all over Suhanna like that, he would NEVER accept it, and we all know that.  I will not waste my time on BM or Dadaji.  They are foolish.  Jealousy is rotten and breeds mistrust.  They caused mistrust to crop up in Suhanna where there was none before.  I hate them both for what they did.  And the CVs are stupid for having a women whose husband left her try her hand at a love connection.  She should have been helping Suhanna cultivate love and appreciation for Ishaan, instead of trying a petty, stupid game like jealousy.  Sona is the dumbest person in this whole fiasco.  Anyone would know when asked that this was a very, very, very bad idea.  And when she saw things spinning out of control, she should have said this has to end.  She is an idiot and should not be praised for what she did.  She proved herself a terrible friend to Ishaan.

2. Was Suhana's reaction to Sona's words on Suhana and Ishaan's relationship a right way to deal with the situation? Why or why not?
You better believe it! Suhanna should have slapped her sooner and harder.  If I ever saw a woman, friend or no friend, put her arms around my husband, I'd do a lot more than that little slap.  And NO ONE has the right to question your relationship as husband and wife, no matter what that relationship is or isn't.  That is a personal thing between you too and Sona crossed her limits and Suhanna put her in her place.  Bravo Suhanna.πŸ‘
Yes and No.  At that point he should have realized that Suhanna was jealous. Yes he had a right to say what he did about their lack of a relationship, but the timing was all wrong.  He should have asked her if she were jealous in a way that may have had Suhanna admit her true feelings or atleast understand them.  But this is a serial and they had to stretch it to the weekend!πŸ˜†

Yes and it was good that she told him that Ishaan and Sona have a thing going on. This way her dad would understand that there is a problem involving Sona and he could let the others know. I'm glad she left so that BM had a fearful night after knowing she instigated this whole mess. 

5. Is there a limit in friendship? Sona-Ishaan relationship (even though we know Sona was doing it on purpose but Ishaan didn't know that).
There is a limit to everything.  Friendship has its boundaries and married people understand that better or worse, sometimes, than most. When you get married, you give up a lot of your opposite sex friends because you know how it CAN make your mate feel. Even if that person was like a brother or sister to you, you have to consider your husband or wife.  Childhood is childhood, but Ishaan and Sona are not children anymore.  Hugging and favoring each other was bound to make Suhanna feel badly even if Ishaan thought she didn't love him.   If you think about it, when did Ishaan ever hug Suhanna or show her any interest the way he did Sona?  NEVER!  He's an idiot in this case and even though he enjoyed all the attention Sona gave, he was wrong to do these things.
In my very long answer post I will just say, thank good ness this storyline is over.  So far it has been the worst of this show.  I honestly have not watched the show in weeks, only checking to see when Sona would be gone.  I couldn't watch as I felt so badly for Suhanna putting myself in her shoes.  Shame on you CVs for this lapse in judgment.  You owe us some romance and lightness big time.

Great analysis.πŸ‘ Loved every point and I agree with each one of them!!

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Great analysis.πŸ‘ Loved every point and I agree with each one of them!!

Thank you.  They say great minds think alike!πŸ˜‰
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

EVERYONE, every single one of the above is to be blamed here

Suhana-for not saying before that how exactly she felt about her being jealous and when I saw the slap scene I actually agreed with Sona somewhat....because Suhana-Ishan dont have that husband-wife relationship and its high time she understood it. Suhana should have talked to Badi Ma or Rajni-Disha about her irritation because they would have made her realize that she is falling for Ishan....and another reason I guess she cannot pinpoint her feelings is that she's never seen a married couple before....her mom died when she was very young and her dad has not remarried....so for Suhana it's difficult to see how a married couple behaves and what is expected of them, but the fact is that if she is so close to BM she should have said something about it

Ishan- because he is too close to Sona....I've said this numerous times before, the entire track is ONLY seen through Suhana's viewpoint no body elses...IF some expostion was given on Sona-Ishan's relationship , like how it began and why he feels this unneccesary closeness to her...then this track would have made a whole lot sense....like haaki said Ishan is a sandwich between two women who are very important to him. Ishan wasnt a part of the plan, so he should have understand that there are some limits when it comes to showing friendship in front of everyone

Sona- I think I'm the only person here who actually genuinely likes SonaπŸ˜†, she doesnt irk me as much as she used to, Sona is a wonderful freind, she wants the best for Ishan....the fact that she even agreed to do this shows her brave and loyal side towards Ishan, again I saw the slap scene again and the level of friendship that Ishan-Sonali share is shown that they overly care for one another....so obviously her questioning Suhana-Ishan's relationship is somewhat justified but it should have been done in a calmer manner but I did feel she deserved the slap because ultimately she had no right to question their status on the relationship

Badi Ma and Dadji- their heart is in the right place and their happy that their plan is working...but BM being the caring figure she is to Suhana should have asked her just randomly how she likes Sonali and what's going on when she SAW that Suhana is irritated....Dadji too same thing...he cares so much for Suhana but he didnt see pain in her eyes and brushed it off as jealousy

The rest of the family I really find no reason to blame them because IMO they're not at fault....although I wish that Rajni-Disha would have talked to Suhana right after confronting Sona about the picnic thing

I tihnk like Shweta pointed out that it was just immaturity on Suhana's part, a spur of the moment thing.....Suhana has reached a boiling point of anger and Suhana being the short tempered person she is acted on her anger, without thinking about it...again had Sonali asked calmly about their relationship Suhana wouldnt have slapped her...maybe she would have been rude but not slap her.

I thought he was right in his own way, Suhana shouldnt have slapped Sona

Again ideally it wouldnt be right...but since its Suhana who is immature and acts on emotional responses rather than rational ones....its kinda given that she does that

Obviously...now I'm not married but I know for a fact that if any of my parents's friends acted like Sona-Ishan not only my mom or dad but even I would be pissed off that they're letting the friend act this way.......friend toh kuch bhi karega but there's a limit to everything...but then again....Ishan maybe just wanted some attention to himself after his marriage and plus excitement to see his only friend after so long....it went a bit overboard.....as long as he didnt have an affair with her...all's well and good

Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ntsindia

I think nobody. I aready wrote on another blog regading this. Copying the same.

We cannot say that Ishaan is wrong. He might not forget the words she said in the first night of the mrg - It was a mistake... She would consider it as a dream... He is not person of her type, her level, desire etc.  Thus he never expects that Suhana can love him. He could see Suhana gives support for the family and cares to them. But he never experienced such an affection towards him from her. And then, when Sonali came, he gets consideration and value from her. Hence it is natural that he becomes happy and confortable with her than Suhana. So we can not say that he is wrong. We see that When he talks to Suhana he cares to not hurt her, but while talking to Sona he feels free to talk in his own way that he is sure that Sona will not feel bad in it. That means Sushaan do not have such an attachment each other. And about the 'jealousy factor' -  Ishaan doubts that whether Suhana is jealous on Sona because she loves him!!!! Before he comes to the point... Suhana tells that she is not at all jealous to her and she just does not care if that gal loves him or not. So how can we blame on Ishaan?

And Suhana.. she is also right in a her way. She is a person having a complex character. She is absolutely a straight forward person. She says what comes in her mind, she does whatever she feels to do - with out caring the situations and others feelings. Actually, she is unaware that whether others have problems or not due to her words or activities. She really doesn't want to hurt anybody. Another peculiarity of this gal is she does not want to express her weakness in front of others. She hesitates to admit her faults in the presence of others, but she definitely regrets on the same inside her. If she feels that anybody catches her weakness or faults, she strongly opposes with anger. These are some of the peculiarities of her character. There is a solid reason for all these that she is motherless and there was nobody to direct her on these type of things as her father too was busy with his business. She had grown up in her own way and she has her own point of view towards life. She got whatever she desired.... she has been considered as most important person so far. All these aspects made her spoilt is the truth. But with all these she is innocent, good and does not know to cheat. means she is definitely a soft minded person. But the villain is her unknowingness. When Ishaan shouts on her about slapping Sona, she tells that what she did is absolutely right. But that clealy says that she also has a feeling that she shouldn't have to slap her. she regrets on that.  When Ishaan asked about whether she is jealous to Sona just because she loves him. She told she is not jealous and she does not care about Ishaan. That specifically says she is jealous and she is concerned about Ishaan. That is the way she expresses her feelings in such situations. As Ishaan could not understand about this, he thinks that the reason of her worries is she cannnot adjust with him and she regrets on this life.

And Sonali, I don't think she is also wrong. As per my view, Ishaan and Sonali have such a close friendship that lies on the border of friendship and love. When she arrived, Badi ma said that she left to US on the day of Ilesh and Disha's mrg.. something like that. So its being max of 5 or 6 yrs they have not met each other. So i feel it is not a very old friendship. When I see the closeness of both, I have a feeling that if this Sona didn't go to US, perhaps this friendship would be developed as a love. All these are my point of view only. It is not shown in serial also. I apologize if anybody has objections. Anyways, due this closeness badi ma asked her to do such a role and she said yes for her close friend. She has the knowledge that what she does is not good for a friendship. Also, she understands that as a result of this game, she will be hatred. And when Ishaan comes to know all about this she may lose her best friend even. But she suffers all these for that friend.there is no selfishness in her doing. So from the side of a friend she is also right.

And Badi Ma and Dada ji.... they are also right as per teir thoughts. Suhana is a person who does not like advices. If she is advised, she might not take the things in right sense. She cannot understand it in the right way. So when Suhana herself has the feelings of her love, they think it will work. So they look for the aim not the way (as Bhagavtgeeta tells).

Rajni and Disha, as a part of them they interfered in right time. They told Sonali that Suhana has problem when she mingles with Ishaan. SO they are also right.  

This was right in an aspect.

Yes. Then he behaved as a real husband.

No, leaving a home without saying a word at mid night is not right.

That's OK I think. Sonali tried to let Suhana know that Ishaan is not such a person as she thinks. And about Sona-Ishaan relationship ' we can understand that they were like that before also. That's y the older people in the Kashyap family do not feel bad in it. They feel it as usual.

And another thing is, I don't think that the exact problem with Suhana is not the friendship between Ishaan and Sonali. Of course, the closeness between them is one of the reasons. But the exact problem is that she is jealouse to Sonali. That irritation started before Sonali reached in Kashyap family itself. After knowing the news that Sonali's arrival, all the family members were very excited and all had only one name to say Sonali.. sonali.... Sonali... They were busy with purchasing good things for Sonali, Choosing best bed sheets etc made Suhana a feeling that her importance becomes faded. When she reached, her feelings got firmed.  For her that Sonali is smarter, intelligent and beautiful which broke all her expectations.  And the very next day Sonali won the bet and followed by each time she has a feeling that she is getting failed. In between, her loving sis Sanju also praised Sonali about her fashion sense. its very hard for Suhana to believe and admit that. Her ego does not allow her to get failed. And thus she has a competitive mind towards Sonali. She afraids whether this Sonali will steal her importance, position or not. Thats y she interprets when sonali said she'd create the rangoli and she would suggest the place for tour etc. Gradually, she gets tensed that in the case of Ishaan also, whether her importance is getting less. So she struggles to win. That struggle makes her understand that Ishaan is her'.

completely agree with everythingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thank you.  They say great minds think alike!πŸ˜‰

Aha I like your subtle hint. πŸ˜‰
Yashh... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
A. No one actually.Badi maa,dadaji n Sona did all this just to see SuShaan happy together forever,so it is not wrong but the circumstances made it wrong.
         But now I feel Ishaan is wrong,he should understand her ,I know may be she said that she actually doesnt care for him but he know that she actually does,he should ask his heart once he will get his answer.
      These two know that they do love each other,but they r not realising it or not wanting to.

A. YES..!!!! Being just a FRIEND of Ishaan,she doesnt have a right to talk about relationship of a wife n husband.It is their PERSONAL LIFE n no one has the right to interfere.One should know their limits about what to talk n what not.Sona is wrong here.

3.Was Ishaan's reaction towards Suhana after Suhana slappeed Sona right?
 A. He is PARTLY RIGHT n PARTLY WRONG.He was right in asking what wrong she said by having a doubt on their relationship,that they r actually wife-husband or not,his vexness was visible (Jay was brilliant) but I think that he was a bit rude. πŸ˜•

A. Actually it is wrong,but as it is THE SUHAANA BAJPAI she does everything what comes to heart so it was right of her to react that way.

5.Is there a limit in friendship?Sona-Ishaan relationship (even though we know Sona was doing it on purpose but Ishaan dint knew that)
A. YES..!!! offcourse.......every relationship has its own limitations.One cant go n ask anyone anything n moreover a wife-husband relationship is a very personal n close to heart n no one I repeat NO ONE has to interfere.And,being close to a friend is different but always being with him/her n making others feel annoying is not right.
    And moreover,Ishaan came to know Suhana doesnt like Sona very much n already there was a bit of tension in between them during that game,so he should have acted a bit carefully

Thank u Aman for such a beautiful discussion where I was able to share my feelings πŸ˜Š
Edited by -Yash- - 13 years ago
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh.. you are comapring this with real life?!!! I think we do not ever do so. Because, as a real life aspect this serial is a blunder (eventhough comparing to other serials it is far far better). First of all, at the time when he seeked alliances definitely he would think about his only girl friend Sonali who understands him most and to whom he is this much concerend about - no matter there is no such a love between them. but it is difficult believe that he deos not have contact with her in this age of orkut eventhough he is an IT Professional. Ok... Ishaan had a memory loss at that time. we can leave it in the way that they do not love each other or in such way that they didn't identify each other as the things that are very close to our eyes cannot be seen. the people who remembered her now also did not think about her when he was dis-hearted in marriage due to continuous NO from many girls. whatever, lets leave that matter. I think in real life no guy will agree to marry a girl who played with his emotions without meeting her in face. Ok.. Ishaan thought she was planning to start a new episode of her life with him... so lets leave that too..  but anybody will allow a girl to  live with even after she said she never can love him...??!!!! We can forget that also... however in real life, a person will be dis-hearted with such a life from which he does not get respect, consideraton, value etc... he will hate that life within a few months, sure!! but here Ishaan is loving this girl more and more.. :) and tell me in real life which family will tolerate such a spoilt, short-tempered and egoish gal?? Now you like Suhana because you know she is immatured and she is not wrong. How?? it is because Kashyap family showed enough patience to take the things easy from the beginning itself. in real life I don't think that there will be such a family. In reality, if a gal behave like this she would be sent back to her home very soon. Here badi ma and dadji speak for that gal who does not love their son. and try to bring her in the way of love. For that nobody try to play such type of game. Coz, as SO-Shaan is intimate and SU-Shaan is believed in a fake relation ship, there is chance of opposite result. And there is a limit of eveything. that is applicable not only for firendship but for Ishaan's sufferings and Suhana's superiority complex also. So..  if we scan things in such ways it never applicable to a real life. So i think it is not wise we compare the things in a story with our life. I  think, it is not possible to take a serial with happening of the real life only.  But still this serial is very close to our brain....
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

sona and ishaan are wrong, sona gets more and more closer to ishan she should understand that suhana has som feelings for ishaan know and leave themback, ishaan should understand his wife

dat was a good reaction qauz if a woman is bad or good no wife would lether husabnd eb with another woman together

no not at all, he should understand suhana know he forgets her day byday

partly of she did right, qauz finally his dad should know better said her familiy should know that suhana is not happy with anyone there

yes there must be a limit between freindship and marriage life qauz a frienship from old days can destry u marriagelife
keep ur firendship but in a limit not over