Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys dont forget to watch the maha episode of CCBM on saturday! In the promo of the episode Chanchal was accusing Nivi of being mental and forcibly dragging her to take her to a doctor.Nivi somehow wrenched herself from CC's grip and in front of Viren's picture asks him where he is(for helping her)

DO WATCH THE EPISODE AS THERE IS A MAJOR TWIST!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg That means no viren till friday.. I wish this MP track should end this week.. Btw thanks for promo updateEdited by puvini - 13 years ago
mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They already showed Nivi will eb termed as Ill....what Another major twist is in store for us.....?? .what might it be...now I am all curious....
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
can u plz upload da link...plzzzzzz...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nivren

Hey guys dont forget to watch the maha episode of CCBM on saturday! In the promo of the episode Chanchal was accusing Nivi of being mental and forcibly dragging her to take her to a doctor.Nivi somehow wrenched herself from CC's grip and in front of Viren's picture asks him where he is(for helping her)

DO WATCH THE EPISODE AS THERE IS A MAJOR TWIST!!

Thanx for the information.  Where u saw in star plus? Please post the link if possible.
vids08 thumbnail
thanks for the update!
I hope this ends the MP track.  I can't have mp track and the nivren romance track  run parallel. its quite unconvincing nowadays. I hope nivedita handles this on her own.
shana_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. I hope MP track ends there. One can watch a suspense thriller for 2 hrs movie. How come creatives can show suspense for more than 1 month in every episode that too without a proper synchronization/presentation.
vids08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shana_83

Thanx for the update. I hope MP track ends there. One can watch a suspense thriller for 2 hrs movie. How come creatives can show suspense for more than 1 month in every episode that too without a proper synchronization/presentation.

well said!
I just don't like the way it is being presented ! No continuity, no conclusion absolute nightmare.
Hafs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When is kinshuk coming back
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
OmGG tht measns no Viren till fri . Wht is dis yaar ? I hope he comes back soon .plzz comeback soon Kinshuk plzzzz