Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Now I know why there is a new Tabeez! - Page 2

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Solvi - MSK needs something of his to bind Geet! so this is very much needed coz his Taveez from geet is loosing its recpetion capabilities... now the challenge is how are they going to keep the 2 tabeez charged up so that the reception is full all the time... πŸ˜† May be thy should keep the 2 together so that they are all charged up.... but that means they both have to be together always... that again means why is the taveez needed!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Did i confuse you enough??🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
good now we will see both miya-bibi flaunting their taabeez and lets see which one seems more hot -offcourse maan'sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SilentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahahaha omg makes so much sense! well that is definitely an improvement- upping to taveez level! Definitely an improvement.. if only they oculd show same stride and speed in the physical aspect! sigh.. I guess the passionate moments are being held off until the official SR
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Solvi - MSK needs something of his to bind Geet! so this is very much needed coz his Taveez from geet is loosing its recpetion capabilities... now the challenge is how are they going to keep the 2 tabeez charged up so that the reception is full all the time... πŸ˜† May be thy should keep the 2 together so that they are all charged up.... but that means they both have to be together always... that again means why is the taveez needed!!!🀣

Did i confuse you enough??🀣

they need to charge their taveej but how😍😍😍😍😍😍 they'll follow second law of thermodynamics heat always flows from hotter to cooler bodyπŸ˜† now u decide who is hotter b/w maneet so that hotter partner can take up d charge of heating .🀣
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanjh1234

good now we will see both miya-bibi flaunting their taabeez and lets see which one seems more hot -offcourse maan'sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†Kyun kyun kyun!!! Oh the place of tabeez! hmmmmmYeah Maan's will be hot! its near heart!
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xsaher786x

hahahaha omg makes so much sense! well that is definitely an improvement- upping to taveez level! Definitely an improvement.. if only they oculd show same stride and speed in the physical aspect! sigh.. I guess the passionate moments are being held off until the official SR

Tum hallu mera temperature badha rahi ho abh! SR😍... will they be wearing Tabeez even then?🀣🀣🀣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
What is GPS?......

Waise, I didn't get what u mean.......

But to tell u honestly, Geet is not getting faster than Maan, he seems like take age to take a step forward 🀣
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
@solvi...charging har dum hottter kyun hota hai ? *innocent face*πŸ˜†
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: temorocks

What is GPS?......

Waise, I didn't get what u mean.......

But to tell u honestly, Geet is not getting faster than Maan, he seems like take age to take a step forward 🀣

Zee.... GPS is Global positioning System...
Its used to find routes to your destination..

Also, we are talking about the missing 'find me soon' connection between maneet now a days... See how long Maan took to find Geet when she was suffocating!

Thats why this tabeez is like instlaling receptors to Geet also! so that they 2 tabeez can talk to each other like satellite and GPS and find maan for geet and geet for maan! Phewwww!πŸ˜†

Waise.... speed of steps ... no comments!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: slovania

itney layers to onion ko peel karney par bhi nahi nikaley jitney msk k nikaltey h,,,,darpokkkkkkπŸ˜†  chalo achha h , now both hv taveez n they r taveez mates now. their relation moved on next level- taveez levelπŸ˜†

Haan haan Jab hum loga usse jude har cheez ko sir mein uthkar rakh lete hai tho he has to layer himself!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣