YIH Written Update 5th JANUARY 2011

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

~ ~ ~ YIH Written Update 5 JANUARY 2011~ ~ ~

SORRY GUYS SINCE I AM IN A HURRY .so I am not giving much details

AT RANBIR'S PLACE

Ranbir says these heartbeats that are moving so fast are hers or his? Manjari replies she dont know. Ranbis says that they are just friends but in friendship heartbeats dont beat so faster. Manjari says she must leave now, its late. Ranbir says yes go but let the rain stop. Manjari hesitates and says 'that actually' . Ranbir says if we will be so concious with each other then how they will maintain their friendship? Manjari comes near Ranbir (i thought she was hugging him but) and whispers in his ears that the heart that was moving so fast was hers and leaves from there leaving a smiling Ranbir.

AT MANJARI's Friends HOME (i think so)
Manjari's friends are imitating the dialogues that Ranbir said to Manjari and making fun of the situation. Then Manjari tells to her friends about what Ranbir told her to be happy always(having flashback ) . Manjari's friends asks manjari how she felt when Ranbir touched her? Manjari says when he touched her all the tunes start singing and all '.and she is loving everything that is happening blah blah''..(Sorry I am not giving the details)

AT MANJARI'S HOME

Akshay comes to drop Pooja home..but manjari's dad asks him to come inside .But Pooja says to let him go. Akshay says sorry to Manjari's parents for whatever happened. Manjari's dad says its ok, they know him from childhood, he is very understanding and never breaks anyone's heart, cares for everyone. Pooja says to Akshay to go she will answer her parents questions. Manjari's mom asks what is the reason that her smile is back and how everything became alright. Pooja says don't worry everything is alright, and Akshay wants to concentrate on his career and also want her to complete her studies.He is not ready for marriage yet.And god knows we were thinking...Manjari's dad becomes happy on hearing Akshay's reasons and praise that he is really a very good boy and in today's world its difficult to find such a boy.(Yes...its true) Manjari's mom says now that hopefully everything will become allright between both the families since all the problems are solved. Manjari's dad says he will go and talk to Madhuji right now and say sorry.. but Pooja stops her dad saying that Akshay will talk to her mom

AT AKSHAY'S HOME

Akshay's mom is disappointed on Pooja has joined the cafe again..and Akshay has disobeyed his mom. Akshay tries to make her understand very sweetly that he knows his mom loves her very much and he will not do anything that is wrong. He says that she had only thought her that not to break anyone's heart.Akshay's mom says that she had Not to break his own heart and make others happy. Akshay says slowly and steadily he will make Pooja understand the real situation and will clear out everything (WHEN????Shocked) and what his mom that will only happen but just give him some time.

IN MANJARI 'S ROOM

Manjari is sleeping and Pooja is sitting happily near the window having flashbacks of how Akshay made her understand to pursue her career again. Manjari gets up and asks what happened?Pooja says that Love is very beautiful. She says when love comes in someone's life then DARR and SHAK automatically follows and it was all her fault that she misunderstood Akshay. She says she was very silly that she didn't trust Akshay. Infact Akshay can be an ideal husband for any girl......(Absolutely right !!!!Day Dreaming Manjari says yes its true even she have felt the same. She says before she used to say big big things that love is like this, love is like that but now she know how love is ? Pooja asks her to tell how love is? Manjari says love is when we start watching beautiful dreams, Love makes happy also and sad also. Pyaar toh bas pyaar hota hai. Pooja says that ok so yours condition is also same as her. Manjari says yes now we both are in the same boat.(lolz . . . .LOL) and she starts remembering all the past Ranbir moments with her.(YIH track is been played.)

AT AKSHAY'S HOME

Manjari mom comes with kheer to talk to Akshay's mom. Manjari's mom says Akshay had come home yesterday, he is very sensitive, he felt very bad for whatever happened more than us. Its good that all the misunderstandings have cleared now.(who told misunderstanding is cleared, such a big misunderstanding is still there . . . Angry) Manjari's mom says pooja made this kheer. have it. And then she leaves. . All the while when Manjari's mom is talking, akshays mom is ignoring her. After Manjari's mom leaves thenAkshays mom says they are saying that Akshay is sensitive and bechara but they are the one who made her son bechara, but whatever happens she will not let her son suffer.

AT RANBIR'S PLACE

Manjari and her friends comes at Ranbir's place but stops at the door on hearing that Ranbir is talking very sweetly to someone on phone

Ranbir(on phone) : ofcourse sweety i miss u. Its a matter of more few days.Plz dont feel bad if I am not able to call you because of network problem. I remember u everytime.

Manjari and her friends gets a little shocked on hearing this. . . EPISODE ENDS

SORRY FOR MISTAKES .HOPE EVERYONE LIKED IT

Edited by frenz4u - 06 January 2011 at 3:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

srikondaahcirMarinedriveMona_MauryaRoark

arpitnavi Goldie
arpitnavi
arpitnavi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for update. I want ajay manjari track and not ranbir track. Whats your name.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallionfrenz4u

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks.

But Akshay's mom seems very rude. Agreed she is doing for her son's happiness but shouldnt she or Akshay find out whats excatly happened or atleast try and talk it out rather than treat Manjari's parents so badly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index