FF: Another Chance ...Ch 4B PG 12 [7/20/11] - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Beautiful, i hope bani remains strong, wen she enters WM.
i love this bani yar....... can't wait to read what she want to clarify with jai...
awesome!!!

loved it!!

please continue soon!

thanks,
Sanju

What can I say but "fantastic".👏👏

Continue soon please.
Superb writing.
Update when you can.

Don't forget about Incomplete Life.

Appreciation and thanks.

Hey, hey just eager to know when the next update is coming.

thank You.
Hi Dil,

Please cont the FF soon. I like the bold Bani 😃

Hi guys, I am so sorry for disappearing on you all and for not continuing my stories for some time. I've just been extremely caught up in school right now and barely have time to sit down and think about writing. I'm going to try to set aside time for it, though. Just please bear with me for a little while. I haven't forgotten about any of these stories. It's just going to take me some time to complete them.

I am going to try to update the next part of this FF real soon. Till then, here's a short preview. 

Preview

He is responsible for everything that happened. He is responsible for changing her life, responsible for making her go away. And he is responsible for making her come back and face everything that she had left behind. She hates him. She hates him with every being inside of her.... 

Intriguing preview. Looking forwards to reading the update when you have the time.

Very interesting, Dil Di. Can't wait to read more, but please do take your time. Focus on your studies first.