Fan Fictions

FF: Another Chance ...Ch 4B PG 12 [7/20/11] (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 16

ducky_euro

Goldie

ducky_euro

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
hi there. i love part 2 and im sure bani will go back for maasi. i hope bani will still be the strong independent woman and jai will understand his mistake
cont soon, please update incomplete life too

SA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Another Chance ...Ch 4B PG 12 [7/20/11] (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rockyy_

Rockyy_

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Hey Dil, incredible chapter.

Just hope Bani do what is right for her and not Jai.

P.S. I know you will make the right decision for Bani.

Happy writing and take care.

iloveserials

iloveserials

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Dil

Sorry for the late reply but was caught up with work. Managed to read it fully just now and must say it is an incredible chapter.
I guess Bani being Bani will agree to come with Jai for the sake of Bani and from there begins the war between hearts of Jai & Bani.

Am awaiting the next chapter already. Can u pls update Incomplete Life and Chupke Se too? Its pending for quite a long time. Plz.........

Ramya / ILS

smile4u

Groupbie

smile4u

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Hey Dil

Read both the parts................ It's awesum............... getting a little pissed with Jai............ He is so arrogant............ Being the softheart as she is I guess Bani will go back with Jai............. 

Hope that the last few years have made her tough............. and she can make Jai dance to her tunes................... update soon................

Keep smiling Big smile
Smitha

zarlish18

zarlish18

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nema123

wonderful update.....!!!

Very nicely written... !!! i wish i could write something like u..!

plzz update soon

zarlish

Indian_Goddess

IF-Dazzler

Indian_Goddess

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Hey guys, I know it's been awhile, but I promise I will update soon. At the moment I'm just busy trying to settle back into college life. For now, here's a preview for the next chapter. Big smile

Last he remembers, Bani had been a lanky, petite girl who seemed to be awkward in her own body. She wore her hair short, meeting just the tips of her shoulders, and dressed only in simple salwaar kameezs. By appearance one could tell she was a bore. Not that there wasn't more to her than that—in fact, everyone raved on about her, paying her compliments and remarking how lovely of a girl she was. Even he believed she was a genuinely kind girl that he took a liking to as a friend. That is up until she joined their fathers' conspiracy and entrapped him in their scheme. Any pleasant feelings he treasured for her were gone in a flash—long forgotten. And she became one of the deceivers who turned his life upside down.

Yesterday he saw someone else. She was not the Bani Dixit he knew.... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

static_chaos23zarlish18Isa_de

suwas

IF-Dazzler

suwas

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Preview sound interesting.......please update soon ( & incomplete life too)

Rockyy_

Rockyy_

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indian_Goddess

Hey guys, I know it's been awhile, but I promise I will update soon. At the moment I'm just busy trying to settle back into college life. For now, here's a preview for the next chapter. Big smile

Last he remembers, Bani had been a lanky, petite girl who seemed to be awkward in her own body. She wore her hair short, meeting just the tips of her shoulders, and dressed only in simple salwaar kameezs. By appearance one could tell she was a bore. Not that there wasn't more to her than that'in fact, everyone raved on about her, paying her compliments and remarking how lovely of a girl she was. Even he believed she was a genuinely kind girl that he took a liking to as a friend. That is up until she joined their fathers' conspiracy and entrapped him in their scheme. Any pleasant feelings he treasured for her were gone in a flash'long forgotten. And she became one of the deceivers who turned his life upside down.

Yesterday he saw someone else. She was not the Bani Dixit he knew.... 

Dil now you got me really intrigue to know whats going through JW mind about Bani.

Update as soon as you can please. This is exciting reading.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top