Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rockyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Dil, incredible chapter.

Just hope Bani do what is right for her and not Jai.

P.S. I know you will make the right decision for Bani.

Happy writing and take care.

iloveserials thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dil

Sorry for the late reply but was caught up with work. Managed to read it fully just now and must say it is an incredible chapter.
I guess Bani being Bani will agree to come with Jai for the sake of Bani and from there begins the war between hearts of Jai & Bani.

Am awaiting the next chapter already. Can u pls update Incomplete Life and Chupke Se too? Its pending for quite a long time. Plz.........

Ramya / ILS
smile4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Dil

Read both the parts................ It's awesum............... getting a little pissed with Jai............ He is so arrogant............ Being the softheart as she is I guess Bani will go back with Jai............. 

Hope that the last few years have made her tough............. and she can make Jai dance to her tunes................... update soon................

Keep smiling 😃
Smitha

zarlish18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nema123

wonderful update.....!!!

Very nicely written... !!! i wish i could write something like u..!

plzz update soon

zarlish

Indian_Goddess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey guys, I know it's been awhile, but I promise I will update soon. At the moment I'm just busy trying to settle back into college life. For now, here's a preview for the next chapter. 😃

Last he remembers, Bani had been a lanky, petite girl who seemed to be awkward in her own body. She wore her hair short, meeting just the tips of her shoulders, and dressed only in simple salwaar kameezs. By appearance one could tell she was a bore. Not that there wasn't more to her than that—in fact, everyone raved on about her, paying her compliments and remarking how lovely of a girl she was. Even he believed she was a genuinely kind girl that he took a liking to as a friend. That is up until she joined their fathers' conspiracy and entrapped him in their scheme. Any pleasant feelings he treasured for her were gone in a flash—long forgotten. And she became one of the deceivers who turned his life upside down.

Yesterday he saw someone else. She was not the Bani Dixit he knew.... 
suwas thumbnail
Preview sound interesting.......please update soon ( & incomplete life too)
Rockyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indian_Goddess

Hey guys, I know it's been awhile, but I promise I will update soon. At the moment I'm just busy trying to settle back into college life. For now, here's a preview for the next chapter. 😃

Last he remembers, Bani had been a lanky, petite girl who seemed to be awkward in her own body. She wore her hair short, meeting just the tips of her shoulders, and dressed only in simple salwaar kameezs. By appearance one could tell she was a bore. Not that there wasn't more to her than that'in fact, everyone raved on about her, paying her compliments and remarking how lovely of a girl she was. Even he believed she was a genuinely kind girl that he took a liking to as a friend. That is up until she joined their fathers' conspiracy and entrapped him in their scheme. Any pleasant feelings he treasured for her were gone in a flash'long forgotten. And she became one of the deceivers who turned his life upside down.

Yesterday he saw someone else. She was not the Bani Dixit he knew.... 

Dil now you got me really intrigue to know whats going through JW mind about Bani.

Update as soon as you can please. This is exciting reading.

sweet_gurl61 thumbnail
Okay, now I'm all curious. Please continue soon.
ducky_euro thumbnail
okay now u made us all curious
please cont soon

SA
jazzy28 thumbnail
Update soon ji and also Incomplete Life pls. :D