What krishna should do? (Page 2)

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by dhakarn

hi friends,

krishna should blast P with questions after questions regarding her behavior..................

1. why r doing nautanki aka kaand against my family and me by arranging for a baba and induce false hope into my parents mind about a potha............?
2. i have explicitly told u not to hide anything from me after the angad fiasco , so why r doing like this.............? what more r there rotting in ur closet?
3. u said there has to be better understanding between husband and wife ..............here i am trying to turn my world as i know it for the sake of ur happiness and u refuse to budge even a millimeter even if means my happiness?

i just want to see what answers P will be able to give him................

PS : now this post is strictly written from K's point of view................no bashing intendedSmile

Hey dhak!

I am all for Krishna asking those questions plus a few more. Today she snapped at him when he was trying to explain how hard he is trying to work through the muddle whichis foreign to him just to meet her expectations and find the right kind of job. Rather than hear him out for a minute or two and encourage his efforts she snapped at him without a second thought. That's twice this week after she gave him the brush off two days ago. At this rate she can count on Krishna giving her a showdown sooner than later and call her on double standards.

I say bring it on Baba. That's the reality I'd like to see, some hard hitting questions to wake up the princess from her heightened sense of superiority.yes but the sad truth is that he won't do it........bec unlike P whose world revolve around her principles and her precious family his world starts and ends with her...............Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

hi friends,

krishna should blast P with questions after questions regarding her behavior..................

1. why r doing nautanki aka kaand against my family and me by arranging for a baba and induce false hope into my parents mind about a potha............?
2. i have explicitly told u not to hide anything from me after the angad fiasco , so why r doing like this.............? what more r there rotting in ur closet?
3. u said there has to be better understanding between husband and wife ..............here i am trying to turn my world as i know it for the sake of ur happiness and u refuse to budge even a millimeter even if means my happiness?

PS : now this post is strictly written from K's point of view................no bashing intendedSmile

Hey dhak!

I am all for Krishna asking those questions plus a few more. Today she snapped at him when he was trying to explain how hard he is trying to work through the muddle whichis foreign to him just to meet her expectations and find the right kind of job. Rather than hear him out for a minute or two and encourage his efforts she snapped at him without a second thought. That's twice this week after she gave him the brush off two days ago. At this rate she can count on Krishna giving her a showdown sooner than later and call her on double standards.

I say bring it on Baba. That's the reality I'd like to see, some hard hitting questions to wake up the princess from her heightened sense of superiority.yes but the sad truth is that he won't do it........bec unlike P whose world revolve around her principles and her precious family his world starts and ends with her...............Cry

A bee should whisper in Baba's ear that the last time he blasted her she got her act together. She needs Baba to be a man and stop being a wuss following her around like a puppy. Be a man and go do his thing. She will get her act together once she realizes Baba is not hovering around to protect her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarnbabithaj

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

short n sweet reply is that pratigya will as usuall stick to her point that shez always ryt................my big question is why cv''s don't show pratigya calling police to TN against shakti for bigmany.....................just bz arrushi will also got arrested asin d eyes of law arrushi is also eqaully responsible for it............

yes and no, prats won't want her sister to suffer bec she is over sensitive about her family and she is not IG who would consider law above even his own blood......................
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged

hi friends,

Hey dhak!

A bee should whisper in Baba's ear that the last time he blasted her she got her act together. She needs Baba to be a man and stop being a wuss following her around like a puppy. Be a man and go do his thing. She will get her act together once she realizes Baba is not hovering around to protect her.

hoping against hope krishna gives some reality checks to her......................
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

short n sweet reply is that pratigya will as usuall stick to her point that shez always ryt................my big question is why cv''s don't show pratigya calling police to TN against shakti for bigmany.....................just bz arrushi will also got arrested asin d eyes of law arrushi is also eqaully responsible for it............

yes and no, prats won't want her sister to suffer bec she is over sensitive about her family and she is not IG who would consider law above even his own blood......................
if i'm not wrong than she said to shamji that she was disappointed weh her own family given more importaance to relations than truth.............wen shayamji bailed jay out of jail................than wat happn to her ideology now........this is so vry contradictory yaar....

Go to top