Pratigya
Pratigya

What krishna should do?

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
hi friends,

krishna should blast P with questions after questions regarding her behavior..................

1. why r doing nautanki aka kaand against my family and me by arranging for a baba and induce false hope into my parents mind about a potha............?
2. i have explicitly told u not to hide anything from me after the angad fiasco , so why r doing like this.............? what more r there rotting in ur closet?
3. u said there has to be better understanding between husband and wife ..............here i am trying to turn my world as i know it for the sake of ur happiness and u refuse to budge even a millimeter even if means my happiness?

i just want to see what answers P will be able to give him................

PS : now this post is strictly written from K's point of view................no bashing intendedSmile

Edited by dhakarn - 05 January 2011 at 10:02pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

S-stargawkerlakshmi_paiakku8910Mili27abcd2MERARAI

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
short n sweet reply is that pratigya will as usuall stick to her point that shez always ryt................my big question is why cv''s don't show pratigya calling police to TN against shakti for bigmany.....................just bz arrushi will also got arrested asin d eyes of law arrushi is also eqaully responsible for it............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_paidhakarn

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Yes, Dhak, I want K to ask this to Prats as well..

But when she actually did tht setting up of baba with the help of Chandu, tunna, no body questioned her behavior then, then why all of a sudden everybody is against this.....Confused

Ok, everybody saying Prats as selfish girl... if u say so, even k is more selfish than Prats, for she didn't do any favour for herself[i mean herself, exclude F*Ly,here] she always did things for others n care abt others... what I feel is she did for herself is whn she went in search of K for herself.... I don't see anything else....Pls say if u guys know... Pls... don't be onesided n judge characters....

I know what she is doing right now is not right.... Kriya gonna face the wrath of SS, KN n Amma.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

short n sweet reply is that pratigya will as usuall stick to her point that shez always ryt................my big question is why cv''s don't show pratigya calling police to TN against shakti for bigmany.....................just bz arrushi will also got arrested asin d eyes of law arrushi is also eqaully responsible for it............

Hey p.t

Of course, had she called the police KN would say YKW dragged him by the hand so she is not all innocent. Prats is playing with two different rule books and one of these days I'd like to see her stuck in the trap of her own making and this time she has to find a way to fix it on her own for it will be Krishna who is affected by her duyi duyi set of rules. Let's see how efficient she is in winning back his trust. Once the trust is broken it will never be the same again, must like a broken porcelain vase. There is always another soft spot that will give way that is just waiting to crack again.

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

hi friends,

krishna should blast P with questions after questions regarding her behavior..................

1. why r doing nautanki aka kaand against my family and me by arranging for a baba and induce false hope into my parents mind about a potha............?
2. i have explicitly told u not to hide anything from me after the angad fiasco , so why r doing like this.............? what more r there rotting in ur closet?
3. u said there has to be better understanding between husband and wife ..............here i am trying to turn my world as i know it for the sake of ur happiness and u refuse to budge even a millimeter even if means my happiness?

i just want to see what answers P will be able to give him................

PS : now this post is strictly written from K's point of view................no bashing intendedSmile

Hey dhak!

I am all for Krishna asking those questions plus a few more. Today she snapped at him when he was trying to explain how hard he is trying to work through the muddle whichis foreign to him just to meet her expectations and find the right kind of job. Rather than hear him out for a minute or two and encourage his efforts she snapped at him without a second thought. That's twice this week after she gave him the brush off two days ago. At this rate she can count on Krishna giving her a showdown sooner than later and call her on double standards.

I say bring it on Baba. That's the reality I'd like to see, some hard hitting questions to wake up the princess from her heightened sense of superiority.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gawkerakku8910Mili27dhakarn

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

But when she actually did tht setting up of baba with the help of Chandu, tunna, no body questioned her behavior then, then why all of a sudden everybody is against this.....Confused

Ok, everybody saying Prats as selfish girl... if u say so, even k is more selfish than Prats, for she didn't do any favour for herself[i mean herself, exclude F*Ly,here] she always did things for others n care abt others... what I feel is she did for herself is whn she went in search of K for herself.... I don't see anything else....Pls say if u guys know... Pls... don't be onesided n judge characters....

I know what she is doing right now is not right.... Kriya gonna face the wrath of SS, KN n Amma.

Babitha

Today's episode was a good example of Prats's manipulative nature coming to the fore. Her agenda whatever it be at the moment takes precedence and Krishna is expected to jump through hoops and that isn't fair to him. He comes home and is never sure of what new issue she has taken up and how she plays to execute it either. He walks in trying to meet her expectations regarding a legal job only to have her snap at him. When he tells her YKW pay for her actions after entering into it willingly (I thought what he said today to YKW was very wise and ground in reality than we have ever seen idealistic Prats come up with) she uses her "please for me" to manipulate him to do her bidding. That's utterly selfish. She is using him once too many times and after two such incidents within a week I won't be surprised if the two head for a showdown soon. It's about time, it's been brewing for a while with Krishna headed to the terrace to clear his head after a confrontation with her.

Prats only works on her marriage when she realizes she is about to lose Krishna. She seriously needs a wake up call to snap her out of her self absorbed behavior of putting everyone else's business above her own marriage and husband. Krishna is right when he tells her to stop poking around other people's business and concentrate on her own marriage. She better mind her own store before she starts telling the others in the neighborhood to mind theirs.

Mili27

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Hey p.t

Of course, had she called the police KN would say YKW dragged him by the hand so she is not all innocent. Prats is playing with two different rule books and one of these days I'd like to see her stuck in the trap of her own making and this time she has to find a way to fix it on her own for it will be Krishna who is affected by her duyi duyi set of rules. Let's see how efficient she is in winning back his trust. Once the trust is broken it will never be the same again, must like a broken porcelain vase. There is always another soft spot that will give way that is just waiting to crack again.

hello merrai..........Big smile

i feel pratigya's is concern only about arrushi wat about kesar................why she didn't respond n called police earlier............. now wen arrushi ha srealised her mistake she wants her take out her form this marriage as it's illigal..........well it was illigal earlier also........than wat happned b4................shez a educated woaman n must have enough knowlege that in such cases even 3rd person can complain ..................now arrushi has realised her galti she forgivd her ..........don't she know that arrushi is equally responsible for bigmany........as she was well aware of shakti's marrital status.......

dhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

But when she actually did tht setting up of baba with the help of Chandu, tunna, no body questioned her behavior then, then why all of a sudden everybody is against this.....Confused  hi, babitha, no i am not against it and i know she did the right thing from a sisters POV........but krishna don't know that ......i asked this questions from krishna's point of view...............Smile

Ok, everybody saying Prats as selfish girl... if u say so, even k is more selfish than Prats, for she didn't do any favour for herself[i mean herself, exclude F*Ly,here] she always did things for others n care abt others... what I feel is she did for herself is whn she went in search of K for herself.... I don't see anything else....Pls say if u guys know... Pls... don't be onesided n judge characters....  again i wrote the following questions from krishna''s point of view..............i know very well that krishna is very much selfish............and i haven't called P selfish ever............

I know what she is doing right now is not right.... Kriya gonna face the wrath of SS, KN n Amma. i am not concerned about that...............what i am concerned about  is her behavior towards krishna.........instead of patiently explaining to him she is overriding him and the tone of just don't suggest she is talking to her soulmate..............Angry

Go to top