Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

   
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Fire the wardobe and hair department (Page 2)

masalatime Senior Member
masalatime
masalatime

Joined: 23 September 2005
Posts: 398

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

His wife needs to be fired. She is must be blind or tasteless when it comes to his clothes and lines. And Binny Sharma went to acting school and is well polished with a degree and certified? Really??? I heard that Johnny Lever graduated from the Lee Starsberg school of acting and has the chance of winning an Oscar at the next academy awards. If you believe that, you'll believe anythingLOL Binny Sharma and actress meri foot!

don't feed the trolls! Sleepy wrong smiley, i just wanted to use it

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Joined: 27 October 2009
Posts: 7552

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Thank god I thought I was the only one...My god Binny can look so pretty but they make her look so frumpy and low class. Like please change her style if not the wardrobe. She looks damn gorgeous when her hair is put on the side...Like that night she sang the song at the restaurant..She looked so good..Thats how she should be looking after she got married in the true sense to rudra. BUT Noooooo....Seriously they need to do something fast. I cant take it anymore....Hahahahaha
Binny Shara is average to me but this recent look really makes her look frumpy and it doesn't help her.  She needs a major make-over as this look does not do anything for her.  She looked better on the night she sang at the restaurant but it didn't do anything for me. The woman needs to get rid of that long hair - long hair is just that - long. It is nothing else. The woman is short and needs a haircut because her look just makes her look shorter. She needs to keep her hair at a natural length, get a center parting etc. This look is not doing it for her. Plus get rid of those ghastly pastel sarees - eeeeeeeeeeeek!!! That polka dot, vomit pink saree she wore a couple of days ago was awful. Even Ketkhi's sarees need help and she used to have some really nice ones. 
 
I guess they're on a budget and are borrowing from some other shows.


Edited by Laila2009 - 06 January 2011 at 12:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalizaara10

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Joined: 27 October 2009
Posts: 7552

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by masalatime

Originally posted by Laila2009

His wife needs to be fired. She is must be blind or tasteless when it comes to his clothes and lines. And Binny Sharma went to acting school and is well polished with a degree and certified? Really??? I heard that Johnny Lever graduated from the Lee Starsberg school of acting and has the chance of winning an Oscar at the next academy awards. If you believe that, you'll believe anythingLOL Binny Sharma and actress meri foot!

don't feed the trolls! Sleepy wrong smiley, i just wanted to use it
 
Sweetheart, I wouldn't say that about Binny, she's not that bad.  LOL
 
Seriously, an opinion is one thing but a fact is another. Binny is not a polished actress in comparision to MIK or Additi Gupta. She does a relatively decent job but has no background experience albeit a few classses here and there. It's like her dancing experience - she has none and she admitted it. She just learned from watching television and did a three month hip-hop work shop - and it shows. I have had over 10 years of dance and I think I am qualified to know a good dancer when I see one. One of my dance instructors worked with Debbie Reynolds (look her up on www.imdb.com and wikipedia if you don't know) and was the teacher of Carrie Fisher (she played Princess Leia in Star Wars Big smile). And my Indian dance teacher knows Geeta KapoorLOL
masalatime Senior Member
masalatime
masalatime

Joined: 23 September 2005
Posts: 398

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Sweetheart, I wouldn't say that about Binny, she's not that bad.  LOL
 
Seriously, an opinion is one thing but a fact is another. Binny is not a polished actress in comparision to MIK or Additi Gupta. She does a relatively decent job but has no background experience albeit a few classses here and there. It's like her dancing experience - she has none and she admitted it. She just learned from watching television and did a three month hip-hop work shop - and it shows. I have had over 10 years of dance and I think I am qualified to know a good dancer when I see one. One of my dance instructors worked with Debbie Reynolds (look her up on www.imdb.com and wikipedia if you don't know) and was the teacher of Carrie Fisher (she played Princess Leia in Star Wars Big smile). And my Indian dance teacher knows Geeta KapoorLOL

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh I was referring to not encourage/reply to the person who seems hell bent on some anti iqbal/binny tirade, not you lol.  I just don't understand WHY people seem to expect Kate Winslet-level performances from Binny.  She's a newbie.  But she certainly doesn't suck.  and she won't get to that level after working on her first show for 3 months!  There are "polished actors" who seriously can't act their way out of a wet paper bag (yeah i'm looking at you sneha ullal!).

Oh snap.  You commented on her dancing?  HI THERE SAROJ KHAN! LOL sike nah, that women rips souls apart when she critiques dancers.  But  Binny did a good job on DID.  Let's be honest.  Politics aside (Mithun probably owed Terrance a favor), Binny lasted with Shakti up untl the very end; a girl who's been dancing since in utero.  Gives props to Binny, someone who only had, what you said, 3 months experience.  That's talent.  This is coming from a person who teaches dance as a way to make rent for a greedy landlord.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

arima2010 Groupbie
arima2010
arima2010

Joined: 07 April 2010
Posts: 145

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged

sangini has out dated wardrobes given to actors. i always hated the full sleeve salwars of pihu. now her saris are fine but she is not given any jewellery to wear compared to gauri who always wear matching necklaces. but i must say additi is fabulous in saris and without much jewellery. she is best when subtle. she has a good fashion sense. i never liked her orange wedding dress. i agree about hair also.the wig pihu is wearing is not good but gauris wig is very shiny and looks new. i like her wig. iqbal should refuse to wear those bright coloured shirts given to him which make him look like rajesh khanna. seriously these sangini crew hasnt suceeded in any department till now. be it story, track, dialogues, scenes, editing. make up and wardrobe. not to forget the trps.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali-scarlett-

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pihu01

iqbal refuse to wear production clothes. his wife choose his dress, scenes, dialogues and feeds him on sets. he and additi is not qualified professional actors. binny is from acting school & well polished and with degree certified
Are you kidding???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Joined: 04 June 2009
Posts: 11337

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Originally posted by pihu01

iqbal refuse to wear production clothes. his wife choose his dress, scenes, dialogues and feeds him on sets. he and additi is not qualified professional actors. binny is from acting school & well polished and with degree certified
His wife needs to be fired. She is must be blind or tasteless when it comes to his clothes and lines. 
arre yaar laila LOL this girl just said that about iqbal because, I guess she hates him. his wife does not give him clothes to wear or anything like that. LOL
uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Joined: 23 March 2010
Posts: 12343

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Originally posted by pihu01

iqbal refuse to wear production clothes. his wife choose his dress, scenes, dialogues and feeds him on sets. he and additi is not qualified professional actors. binny is from acting school & well polished and with degree certified
His wife needs to be fired. She is must be blind or tasteless when it comes to his clothes and lines. And Binny Sharma went to acting school and is well polished with a degree and certified? Really??? I heard that Johnny Lever graduated from the Lee Starsberg school of acting and has the chance of winning an Oscar at the next academy awards. If you believe that, you'll believe anythingLOL Binny Sharma and actress meri foot!
 
Oh Thats true i dont know ROFLSillywhere u get this information plz share us with the source
 
Laila very well said Thumbs Up

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
salam frndz(need hair style)

Author: maaniqra   Replies: 7   Views: 484

maaniqra 7 484 16 August 2010 at 4:07pm by four.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index