India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Fire the wardobe and hair department

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

Good grief, what was that we just saw! Rudra shows up to a party in a pair of jeans and a shirt that  you'd wear while lounging around the house? Er, your wife is dressed to the nines then you should wear something comparable. And what is it with Gauri's hairdo? Someone, cut that hair and get rid of that gawdawful frumpy look. She needs to be "updated" - this dull and boring center parting with the maang full of sindoor is dull. She looks like some heroine from a really bad 80s movie. Pihu doesn't look any better.

Edited by Laila2009 - 05 January 2011 at 9:59pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

GamerGleek88anjalianjalizaara10masalatime-scarlett-koolchickCHIPPEDCUPuswahshanti05wida

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Good grief, what was that we just saw! Rudra shows up to a party in a pair of jeans and a shirt that  you'd wear while lounging around the house? My thoughts exactly. Rudra looks absolutey handsome in suits it kind of frustrated me to see him in jeans and a vest. LOL Especially if Abhay was wearing a suit, why not Rudra?! Seriously the wardrobe team of Sangini needs real bad upgrading. Er, your wife is dressed to the nines then you should wear something comparable. And what is it with Gauri's hairdo? Again agreed. Did not like Gauri's hairdo, been saying that for a while. Makes her look shorter than she usually is and the pin-up saree...no comments on that...uffff! She should just leave it loose. Pin-up does not look good on her. Someone, cut that hair and get rid of that gawdawful frumpy look. She needs to be "updated" - this dull and boring center parting with the maang full of sindoor is dull. She looks like some heroine from a really bad 80s movie. Pihu doesn't look any better. Pihu would have looked nice if she didn't part her hair in the party. That was annoying to see. Confused

change the wardrobe department please.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali-scarlett-CHIPPEDCUP

-Ravjot- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
I can't remember how Gauri's hair was but Rudr's wardrobe I agree on! I thought it was a party until they showed him and thought oh maybe they changed ther mind and party canceledROFL

And Pihu I agree with. Her hair looked better in the beginning when she woke up then at the partyConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali-scarlett-uswahCHIPPEDCUPmysticgoryfilms

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Fire the CV's.Best solution.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliuswah

cintu Goldie
cintu
cintu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
agree with u allStern Smile...y cant they give nice costumes to d leadErmm??may be they r ran out of moneyOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

pihu01 Newbie
pihu01
pihu01

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
iqbal refuse to wear production clothes. his wife choose his dress, scenes, dialogues and feeds him on sets. he and additi is not qualified professional actors. binny is from acting school & well polished and with degree certified

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Thank god I thought I was the only one...My god Binny can look so pretty but they make her look so frumpy and low class. Like please change her style if not the wardrobe. She looks damn gorgeous when her hair is put on the side...Like that night she sang the song at the restaurant..She looked so good..Thats how she should be looking after she got married in the true sense to rudra. BUT Noooooo....Seriously they need to do something fast. I cant take it anymore....Hahahahaha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliOrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pihu01

iqbal refuse to wear production clothes. his wife choose his dress, scenes, dialogues and feeds him on sets. he and additi is not qualified professional actors. binny is from acting school & well polished and with degree certified
His wife needs to be fired. She is must be blind or tasteless when it comes to his clothes and lines. And Binny Sharma went to acting school and is well polished with a degree and certified? Really??? I heard that Johnny Lever graduated from the Lee Starsberg school of acting and has the chance of winning an Oscar at the next academy awards. If you believe that, you'll believe anythingLOL Binny Sharma and actress meri foot!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliuswah

Go to top