how ONLY shakti is blmed for bigmaqny............?

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

yesterday's epi was quite contradictry for me.................pratigya said that ''if arrushi did a mistake than shakti bhaiya has misused arrushi's condition...........and had second marriage without getting devorce with kesar.''.......................why arrushi is not to be blamed for bigmany..........she was well known that shakti is already marrired................being a educated grl she was well known about the law also........than why only shakti is blamed for bigmany............i feel arrushi is equally responsible for d crime.......than why her crime is taken as a GALTI n shakti's as a  crime.........

in such cases booth husband and d secong wife is equally responsible for commiting crime,n betraying first wife..........secondly,just bz arrushi has apoolosed for her crime she well deserved for MAFFI..............wat about the pain and humiliation which kesar has to go through bz of her so called galti.........

these are the questions i'm confused about............ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi dear, arushi is blamed too...............but she has now realized her mistake(according to P) and is trying tooth and nail to get out of it................but sakthi won't do it.................that's why i think............and ofcourse P has a soft spot for her family in all matters..............😕 and P should apologize to kesar for the kind of regard she in showing her nowadays..............😡 not to mention to K also..............i want krishna to blast P , but he will never do it.................😡
Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Being an educated girl arushi very well know abt the consequence of bigamy. She also knows that it is against law still she went 4 it just 2 take revenge on her sis which according 2 me is  wrong. So u cant just blame shakthi for this. She married him according 2 her own will. Some may justify that her state of mind was not right at that time but whatever maybe the reason i dont think an educated girl would behave like this. So i wouldn't consider arushi act as just a mistake as it is a crime from her part . The agony that kesar has 2 undergo b'coz of this is unspeakable. Edited by akku8910 - 13 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

hi dear, arushi is blamed too...............but she has now realized her mistake(according to P) and is trying tooth and nail to get out of it................but sakthi won't do it.................that's why i think............and ofcourse P has a soft spot for her family in all matters..............😕 and P should apologize to kesar for the kind of regard she in showing her nowadays..............😡 not to mention to K also..............i want krishna to blast P , but he will never do it.................😡

no dr...............wen arrushi is blamed for bigmany........infact pratigya is taking her big mistake as her galti...........wat mistake yaar................like shakti she also commited crime,...........no matter wat but she knew that shakti is already married and arrushi knowingly married him.........my question is why arrsuhi don't deserve any punishment'.................like sucsena's says ''a crime is a crime''................shakti n arrushi both are equally responsible for it...........than why punishment only for shakti.......... .

i'm feeling as if ryt now pratigya is only thinking how to save arrushi from ths mrriage where her concern gone b4..................why she didn't call police toTN to arrest shakti...........she is a strong grl na, than why...............cv's has done a big mistake by not showing pratigya calling police in TN in this case...........just bz arrushi is invoved in the crime.....
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: akku8910

Being an educated girl arushi very well know abt the consequence of bigamy. She also knows that it is against law still she went 4 it just 2 take revenge on her sis which according 2 me is  wrong. So u cant just blame shakthi for this. She married him according 2 her own will. Some may justify that her state of mind was not right at that time but whatever maybe the reason i dont think an educated girl would behave like this. So i wouldn't consider arushi act as just a mistake as it is a crime from her part . The agony that kesar has 2 undergo b'coz of this is unspeakable.

i fully agree with u...............arrusi is behaving like a kid who know want to go back to her house..................wat about d humiliation n pain which kesar has to go through bz of her mistake..............
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

yesterday's epi was quite contradictry for me.................pratigya said that ''if arrushi did a mistake than shakti bhaiya has misused arrushi's condition...........and had second marriage without getting devorce with kesar.''.......................why arrushi is not to be blamed for bigmany..........she was well known that shakti is already marrired................being a educated grl she was well known about the law also........than why only shakti is blamed for bigmany............i feel arrushi is equally responsible for d crime.......than why her crime is taken as a GALTI n shakti's as a  crime.........

in such cases booth husband and d secong wife is equally responsible for commiting crime,n betraying first wife..........secondly,just bz arrushi has apoolosed for her crime she well deserved for MAFFI..............wat about the pain and humiliation which kesar has to go through bz of her so called galti.........

these are the questions i'm confused about............ 

with these two they will need brains to understand bigamy......one brains is in his pants 24/7.... the other one is still a child, her brain need to developing, it is all about her and getting all the attention from jethani/didi.
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia03

with these two they will need brains to understand bigamy......one brains is in his pants 24/7.... the other one is still a child, her brain need to developing, it is all about her and getting all the attention from jethani/didi.[/QUOTE] arrushi now wants to be out of this mess which she herself created,ofc with the help of kriya..................n spe her didi..............where all her commonsence gone weh everyone was stoping her for doing so................thy think getting married to a married man is a galti n not a crime..............which shd b corrected.............krishna was ryt in saying marriage is not a game that wen u loose u stop playing it......
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

with these two they will need brains to understand bigamy......one brains is in his pants 24/7.... the other one is still a child, her brain need to developing, it is all about her and getting all the attention from jethani/didi.

arrushi now wants to be out of this mess which she herself created,ofc with the help of kriya..................n spe her didi..............where all her commonsence gone weh everyone was stoping her for doing so................thy think getting married to a married man is a galti n not a crime..............which shd b corrected.............krishna was ryt in saying marriage is not a game that wen u loose u stop playing it......

it is a game for both of them, none of them take what they did seriously, if it is right or wrong. if she didn't find out the truth, vengeance will still be on her mind , when children play with fire they will get burn...alll up to cvs.
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia03

well i've no trust in cv's now................thy are showing social issues but with a typical family drama.............if thy want to show social issues than thy shd not included such nonsence between the tracks.............getting married to a married man just to humiliate ur elder sis ...............it'll not give strength to women....for which the show was launched...........women empowerment..........

Tivo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kyun parul Arinewa ko bhi blame karne ka hai kya ðŸ¤£