Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

how ONLY shakti is blmed for bigmaqny............?

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

yesterday's epi was quite contradictry for me.................pratigya said that ''if arrushi did a mistake than shakti bhaiya has misused arrushi's condition...........and had second marriage without getting devorce with kesar.''.......................why arrushi is not to be blamed for bigmany..........she was well known that shakti is already marrired................being a educated grl she was well known about the law also........than why only shakti is blamed for bigmany............i feel arrushi is equally responsible for d crime.......than why her crime is taken as a GALTI n shakti's as a  crime.........

in such cases booth husband and d secong wife is equally responsible for commiting crime,n betraying first wife..........secondly,just bz arrushi has apoolosed for her crime she well deserved for MAFFI..............wat about the pain and humiliation which kesar has to go through bz of her so called galti.........

these are the questions i'm confused about............ 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bcclpallaia_umaAziyatd_dhoom

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
hi dear, arushi is blamed too...............but she has now realized her mistake(according to P) and is trying tooth and nail to get out of it................but sakthi won't do it.................that's why i think............and ofcourse P has a soft spot for her family in all matters..............Confused and P should apologize to kesar for the kind of regard she in showing her nowadays..............Angry not to mention to K also..............i want krishna to blast P , but he will never do it.................Angry

Edited by dhakarn - 05 January 2011 at 9:55pm
akku8910 Goldie
akku8910
akku8910

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Being an educated girl arushi very well know abt the consequence of bigamy. She also knows that it is against law still she went 4 it just 2 take revenge on her sis which according 2 me is  wrong. So u cant just blame shakthi for this. She married him according 2 her own will. Some may justify that her state of mind was not right at that time but whatever maybe the reason i dont think an educated girl would behave like this. So i wouldn't consider arushi act as just a mistake as it is a crime from her part . The agony that kesar has 2 undergo b'coz of this is unspeakable.

Edited by akku8910 - 05 January 2011 at 10:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

okkk

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

hi dear, arushi is blamed too...............but she has now realized her mistake(according to P) and is trying tooth and nail to get out of it................but sakthi won't do it.................that's why i think............and ofcourse P has a soft spot for her family in all matters..............Confused and P should apologize to kesar for the kind of regard she in showing her nowadays..............Angry not to mention to K also..............i want krishna to blast P , but he will never do it.................Angry
no dr...............wen arrushi is blamed for bigmany........infact pratigya is taking her big mistake as her galti...........wat mistake yaar................like shakti she also commited crime,...........no matter wat but she knew that shakti is already married and arrushi knowingly married him.........my question is why arrsuhi don't deserve any punishment'.................like sucsena's says ''a crime is a crime''................shakti n arrushi both are equally responsible for it...........than why punishment only for shakti.......... .

i'm feeling as if ryt now pratigya is only thinking how to save arrushi from ths mrriage where her concern gone b4..................why she didn't call police toTN to arrest shakti...........she is a strong grl na, than why...............cv's has done a big mistake by not showing pratigya calling police in TN in this case...........just bz arrushi is invoved in the crime.....

Aziya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akku8910

Being an educated girl arushi very well know abt the consequence of bigamy. She also knows that it is against law still she went 4 it just 2 take revenge on her sis which according 2 me is  wrong. So u cant just blame shakthi for this. She married him according 2 her own will. Some may justify that her state of mind was not right at that time but whatever maybe the reason i dont think an educated girl would behave like this. So i wouldn't consider arushi act as just a mistake as it is a crime from her part . The agony that kesar has 2 undergo b'coz of this is unspeakable.
i fully agree with u...............arrusi is behaving like a kid who know want to go back to her house..................wat about d humiliation n pain which kesar has to go through bz of her mistake..............

Mitu_

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

yesterday's epi was quite contradictry for me.................pratigya said that ''if arrushi did a mistake than shakti bhaiya has misused arrushi's condition...........and had second marriage without getting devorce with kesar.''.......................why arrushi is not to be blamed for bigmany..........she was well known that shakti is already marrired................being a educated grl she was well known about the law also........than why only shakti is blamed for bigmany............i feel arrushi is equally responsible for d crime.......than why her crime is taken as a GALTI n shakti's as a  crime.........

in such cases booth husband and d secong wife is equally responsible for commiting crime,n betraying first wife..........secondly,just bz arrushi has apoolosed for her crime she well deserved for MAFFI..............wat about the pain and humiliation which kesar has to go through bz of her so called galti.........

these are the questions i'm confused about............ 

with these two they will need brains to understand bigamy......one brains is in his pants 24/7.... the other one is still a child, her brain need to developing, it is all about her and getting all the attention from jethani/didi.
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

with these two they will need brains to understand bigamy......one brains is in his pants 24/7.... the other one is still a child, her brain need to developing, it is all about her and getting all the attention from jethani/didi.[/QUOTE] arrushi now wants to be out of this mess which she herself created,ofc with the help of kriya..................n spe her didi..............where all her commonsence gone weh everyone was stoping her for doing so................thy think getting married to a married man is a galti n not a crime..............which shd b corrected.............krishna was ryt in saying marriage is not a game that wen u loose u stop playing it......
CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by mia03

with these two they will need brains to understand bigamy......one brains is in his pants 24/7.... the other one is still a child, her brain need to developing, it is all about her and getting all the attention from jethani/didi.
arrushi now wants to be out of this mess which she herself created,ofc with the help of kriya..................n spe her didi..............where all her commonsence gone weh everyone was stoping her for doing so................thy think getting married to a married man is a galti n not a crime..............which shd b corrected.............krishna was ryt in saying marriage is not a game that wen u loose u stop playing it......[/QUOTE]

it is a game for both of them, none of them take what they did seriously, if it is right or wrong. if she didn't find out the truth, vengeance will still be on her mind , when children play with fire they will get burn...alll up to cvs.

Go to top