India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Shipping Vandu/Ajit

GamerGleek88 Groupbie
GamerGleek88
GamerGleek88

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Okay so for a long time Vandu was my favorite character on PR and i always new that after Archana Vandu, Vaishu & Varshu would all have to get married. I wan full on expecting to she them get happily married to hot young guys without problems because they show was mainly about Archu/Manav's relationship and i figured they'd be married go to thier husbands house and get written of the show. But then the got married to Satish,Darmesh & Ajit.....( what no hot guys? although for a while i thought Vaishu would have gotten married to Sachin but whatevs) Anyways everyones weddings/Marriages we forced or sucky by default and while the other girls are still going through the tough times, Vandu, who had the worst marrige to start out with now has the sweetest husband. They have their own Pavtra Rishta wish needs to be shown more. I think that if they show sweet moments of the other girls and their husband they should show some sweet moment of my now second favorite couple on this show. ( like when they were sleeping before Vandu dad woke them up and they were all curled up and cute facing each other.) It's only fair since they showed her most painful times of marrige, show some happiness too please!

also they need a portmanteau like..... Vanjit or Vajit or Aju. no not that last one it's anti-semitic

*rant over*

kthxbai
Sleepy

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

nariyshalurulezsur_aur_taalviramriniiii-monica-Shas3LovePRSohambee5armanzkoolchick.Mandy.nycsweetieTanyaz

armanz IF-Rockerz
armanz
armanz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
They were called Vanjit.but now a days even ajit isnt gettng much screen space.his faltoo sister is hurting the eyes for 10mins in a 20mins show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GamerGleek88Shas3riniiii

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
i agree

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GamerGleek88Shas3

second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
NO!!! i dont want more screen space on them cause this show only gives screne space to people who are not happy and miserable!
at least while they are in the background we can ASSUME they are happy
but when they are in the limelight, i GARENTEE the writers will create problems with these two~

this is just for the charactors! i love to see more of the actors! theya re really great!

Edited by julle1234567890 - 06 January 2011 at 4:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GamerGleek88

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

GamerGleek88

second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

Originally posted by julle1234567890

NO!!! i dont want more screen space on them cause this show only gives screne space to people who are not happy and miserable!
but when they are in the limelight, i GARENTEE the writers will create problems with these two~

this is just for the charactors! i love to see more of the actors! theya re really great!

You're really on a roll here with this thingLOLLOL

I always wondered why we get to see the "supposedly cute" (not for me) moments of Varsha-Satish and Dharmesh-Vaishu, but never Ajit-Vandu who have a much greater understanding of each other than any other couple does despite the crap that was the beginning of their relationship

ROFL i really dont trust writers, specially n this show! LOLLOL
me and my imagination are happy imagining about ajit vandus superb happy married life in which rasika in on the ONE WAY express train to the middle of nowhereROFL

Edited by julle1234567890 - 06 January 2011 at 6:11pm
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
GamerGleek88,
  That was one sweet post of yours!!

Yes, I too feel the same - Vandu had the most forceful marriage to such a horrible guy to begin with and what a change Ajit had after that. After Ajit became good, Ajit seemed so cute and swet guy, only next to Satish though. Even Vandu-Ajit's jodi looked good and they were so comfortable in their romantic scenes too (unlike Satish and Varsha).

I too wish they show more of Vanjit scenes ... but you know, Ekta maai has to feel the same naa ... Ouch

GamerGleek88

GamerGleek88 Groupbie
GamerGleek88
GamerGleek88

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by julle1234567890

lol you got a point i never thought of it that way. I still think they are a sweet couple and the one who has the least relationship problems other then Rasika lol.

and on a side note it's funny how Ajit has no child from the way he was yet Darmesh has one.....
LOL

koolchick

Go to top