Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Dont worry Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!Day has come (Page 4)

musa666 Newbie
musa666
musa666

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
atleast they should show the realisation of suhana ..that she loves ishaan....if the confession is on monday...its ok....but suhana should be shown realising her love for ishaan...and plz dont show unnecessary discusiions...and drifting away from the main part...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged

I think confession will be dragged till Monday.

Sinha18

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyualka

I think confession will be dragged till Monday.

OMG!!!!!!!!! this shudnt happen yar
Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
ohhh gr888...the confession is jus 1 or 2 episodes away.............BUT I DONT WNT THE CONFESSION 2 HAPPEN IN FRONT OF EVERYONE YAA.............IT SHUD BE AN INTIMATE MOMENT ONLY BEWTN ISHAAN N SUHANA.......tht wud be so gr88......i wana see ISHAANS reaction 2 dis....which he wil very nicely express...only wen hes wid suhana.......no family arnd atall................i hope dis happens.....

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

ohhh gr888...the confession is jus 1 or 2 episodes away.............BUT I DONT WNT THE CONFESSION 2 HAPPEN IN FRONT OF EVERYONE YAA.............IT SHUD BE AN INTIMATE MOMENT ONLY BEWTN ISHAAN N SUHANA.......tht wud be so gr88......i wana see ISHAANS reaction 2 dis....which he wil very nicely express...only wen hes wid suhana.......no family arnd atall................i hope dis happens.....

Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edited by rubas - 06 January 2011 at 2:58am

Garima_04

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
I THNK they will go in OBS  way only  : the reason ::::: suhana wants all the family members to know abt  D greatness of his hubby ishaan kashyap...everyone criticises him dat he does not know the meaning of luv/pyaar.  so by confessing her luv to ishaan in front of family she tells indirectly dat ishaan cannot be taken granted he is also like his bro.....

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
another reason justifying the need 2 hv a private confession...is tht KASHYAP parivaar....feels awkward.....start looking here n there......at the sight of holding hands......so dis wil be like 2 much for them to handle........LOLLOLLOL.........n plzz dis is the 1st time in their one yr of marriage they r actually gona confess their love for each other........so it definitely shud be special....and intimate.....i hope the private confession is nt made public....*sigh*

Edited by Garima_04 - 06 January 2011 at 4:49am

vedula_1

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by Pulwasha

i dnt want suhana to confess infront of everyone.. i hope Sonali tells her how much ishaan loves her and stuff and then Suhana confesses to Ishaan only..

Exactly why to make tamasha of suhana every time in the name of comedy.

The reason for my dissapointment  is exactly that, why make Suhana and Ishaan both a topic for mocking by Inder and Elasih and loosing respect infront the elders eyes, especially Rano. Ishaan has gone through a lot, right from the begining when they were looking for a girl for him, poor guy was stripped, mocked, laughed at everything, and now when finally he is getting his reward of Suhana loving him back why make it in public, give some privacy to the poor guy!!! otherwise imagine what Inder and Elaish would do to him.
I think, not only Sonali but each family member might come individually, Suhana maat jao, from Sonali, to Meethi except Dadaji and Badi Maa they would leave the ball in Suhana,s court. I like this twist but they have wasted an episode length of time on Sonali,s rona dhona, which was unecessary. I kind of feeling bad going at CV as they still are giving us a superb serial to watch, sorry to Ishaan and Kyshap,s fan if I offended anyone, as I love Sasural Genda Phool, I cant just love one two petals of Genda Phool, it would loose its beauty, I love every character, and the crticism was always to make it better.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Araamvedula_1madhu_d.Nish.111192GurpreetD

Go to top