Sasural Genda Phool

Dont worry Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!Day has come

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys,

Hope everyone is doing fine(not sure,though 😆)Anyways .....Finally the day has come we all were waiting for.Today Suhana will surely confess her love for Ishaan(according to my source😆) and its going to be happy happy moments in our sad forum.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GurpreetD thumbnail
Come on guys.........................koi punishment nhi milagi agar aap comment kar do ga😆
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But if they will go as per OBS then as per my calculation confession will be shown on Monday's episode......but it does not matter as i am enjoying the SGP as i always used to , and after seeing precap there is a possibility that they might go in a different way than OBS because in OBS there was no scene of sonali and suhana as shown in the precap
Sinha18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rubas

Come on guys.........................koi punishment nhi milagi agar aap comment kar do ga😆

😆😆😆

Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sinha18

But if they will go as per OBS then as per my calculation confession will be shown on Monday's episode......but it does not matter as i am enjoying the SGP as i always used to , and after seeing precap there is a possibility that they might go in a different way than OBS because in OBS there was no scene of sonali and suhana as shown in the precap

Lets see yar but according to OBS,which i was seeing moments ago,confession may come in today's episode.😊
Sinha18 thumbnail
Nice post rubas 👏👏
As you said that confession will happen today....if you have any clue about the changed track or it is just a prediction based on OBS but if it is based on OBS then you must have said that it will happen on monday but as you are predicting it to be happen today itself....it seems you have some clue😉 please share it yaar
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
are u serious....???

whatever it is....confession will come soon...no prb when it comes...

nicepost rubas...
Sinha18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rubas

Lets see yar but according to OBS,which i was seeing moments ago,confession may come in today's episode.😊

So your prediciton is based on OBS, but dear if they will go through OBS then it will be about a 2 episode wait too as their will be a long KK-Suhana convo and then Suhana-Badi maa and dadaji convo and then suhana wilt  be lost in all the sweet memories while packing her bag and after that she will close the door and start breaking utensils and after a long time she will open the door and then confession will happen...so you can see there are lot of things to be happen
Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

are u serious....???

whatever it is....confession will come soon...no prb when it comes...

nicepost rubas...

Thnks Shwets...............................ya Shwets i m serious but if they put sona's scene then confession may happen tomorrow....................😊
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sinha18

Nice post rubas 👏👏
As you said that confession will happen today....if you have any clue about the changed track or it is just a prediction based on OBS but if it is based on OBS then you must have said that it will happen on monday but as you are predicting it to be happen today itself....it seems you have some clue😉 please share it yaar

Nhi yar just based on OBS................but as u said,which i forgot,about sona scene then it may happen tomorrow