India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

how??

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Hey everyoneHug! I hope everyone would love to answer this question. How did you start watching Kitani Mohabbat Hai(KMH)?? 

Please dun bash me but I dun watch this show. I just watch GEET cuz I love that show and MAANEET.  My one friend told me to watch KMH . But the truth is I really dun like Indian shows, somehow GEET and the couple got my attention and I got addicted to it. I am thinking to watch KMHbut I just can't get over MAANEET. But styll I am curious to know How did u start watching this show so that I can watch it too.

Edited by mrs.MSK_GurTi - 05 January 2011 at 9:20pm

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
bcoz arjohi r magical and thier chemistry is intense n dialogues r also brilliant

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Because arjuhi luv is very pure.it is magical n unbeatable.i tried geet too but for me nothing is better than kmh.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ana.khan.Kiran.

ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
their chemistry is magical........out f dis world seriously.......nothing z comparabl to their chemistry infact can t be defined...............u can see luv in their eyes with each dilogue........luv them foeverrrrrr..........n their natural acting.......karan s xpression......his eyes.......kritika s sweetness.......n tears.....everything is so much different n intense n magical....infact no wordsss........just 1 thing.......i feelll everything REALLLL btween them.....each word....each xpression.....no other coupl can have dis thing......FEELING OF REAL LUV......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

gemini1217 Senior Member
gemini1217
gemini1217

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Geet on its part is very gud.......
But kmh is super gud!!!!!!!!
If u like chemistry btw geet n maan
den ur surely gonna luv kmh.............
Hope u watch it........:)
n enjoy!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ana.khan.Kiran.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index