Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Zor Ka Jhatka hai zoron se Laga! (Page 5)

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
ok I am no writer but here goes

Khanak is wearing a beautiful red saree and is looking on at the party. Everyone is smiling and talking which makes Khanak smile but she then lets out a sigh
"khash Shantanu yaha bhi hote, uske begher yeh party adhoori hai"

just at that moment she feels someones arms wrapped around her waist from behind getting tighter as each second goes by. Khanak recognises the touch and smiles, her shantanu has returned.

shan leans his face over khanaks neck and in his husky voice says
"Meri biwi ek party organise kare aur main na aao, aise ho sakta hai"
Khanak was overjoyed and she turns around to look at Shan who returns the smile at her.

Shan " vaise bhi aaj mere biwi ko itni khoobsurat lag rahi hai to mujhe aana para, sorry mujhe deer ho gayee"
Khanak blushes Embarrassed and then as they were both about to embrace each other they see Sam and Sunny enter through the door way and both look shocked and scared.Shocked

sorry for the lack quality ive never written before and my hindi is not very good so bare with me, was taking a break from revision and this is what I got upto lol. should really get back to it Unhappy

Edited by rafia 24 - 06 January 2011 at 9:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romanticgurl070rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafia 24

ok I am no writer but here goes

Khanak is wearing a beautiful red saree and is looking on at the party. Everyone is smiling and talking which makes Khanak smile but she then lets out a sigh
"khash Shantanu yaha bhi hote, uske begher yeh party adhoori hai"

just at that moment she feels someones arms wrapped around her waist from behind getting tighter as each second goes by. Khanak recognises the touch and smiles, her shantanu has returned.

shan leans his face over khanaks neck and in his husky voice says
"Meri biwi ek party organise kare aur main na aao, aise ho sakta hai" don't u mean nahi ho sakta?LOL
Khanak was overjoyed and she turns around to look at Shan who returns the smile at her.

Shan " vaise bhi aaj mere biwi ko itni khoobsurat lag rahi hai to mujhe aana para, sorry mujhe deer ho gayee"
Khanak blushes Embarrassed and then as they were both about to embrace each other they see Sam and Sunny enter through the door way and both look shocked and scared.Shocked

sorry for the lack quality ive never written before and my hindi is not very good so bare with me, was taking a break from revision and this is what I got upto lol. should really get back to it Unhappy

OMG this is good Rain!!!!

U are a writer! I love the embrace and Shaan's entry...classic! good job girl!

write an OS if not FF...
and do well in ur revision!
rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
thanks rooj and thanks for the correction, i did say my hindi was not that good. An OS requires a lot more detail and thought dont think Im up for the challenge maybe in the future. thanks again Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Hey rooj,writing and me?I am bad lol though I am addicted to anything that has romance in it when it comes to books,

I love supernatural.Esp Dean Winchester.More like obsessed!

no...it can't be that bad...u know when i first started writing, i have never written stories then but i still wrote and slowly people's encouragement made me write more and i got better. But then i realized that I have a writing skill and now i use it smartly. u shud too...

I love supernatural! Sadly it's the last season now and I can't wait for it to start! I love Dean too! He is amazing!

U mean the fifth season?Or the 6th one that's airing currently?I am in the UK and we are late here so catch up online lol.

Thanks for the support.I will try to write something !Smile

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 06 January 2011 at 12:26pm
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
@ Rain: do write yaar i want to read something u have potential...and its not a problem...my urdu/hindi is not good either...hence most is in english...

@ SP do try yaar...if u get the chance!!
and it's the last season so whichever one is the last one...its ending along with Smallville!
romanticgurl070 Goldie
romanticgurl070
romanticgurl070

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
hi can anyone tell me when exactly shantanu will enter RBO n when we'll be able to see SHANAK scene for 1 whole episode???
It would be best to air shanak scene in a maha-episode(an episode of 45 minutes) on saturday 8 january 2011 like they aired the suhag raat episode. that would be super cool yaar...................
:-)  

rafia 24rooj-i

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

@romanticgurl070 if only but i highly doub that. KT has returned to shooting and a scene with shan will be shown tomorrow yipeee Big smile

romanticgurl070rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
@ Romantic: welcome to the forum! I see it's ur first post! What is ur name?

and I think KT has returned to shooting but as for if its Shanak or just Shaan scene dunno but hopefully tomorrow we will get to see it!

I can't wait for them to return!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romanticgurl070

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index