Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Zor Ka Jhatka hai zoron se Laga! (Page 3)

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Nice  post roojLOL i hope ye sab ho jaye koi baat nahi cvs hamari  nahi sunte hum imagine to kar hi sakti hai isse hi kaam chala lengeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

Originally posted by bones88

Originally posted by rooj-i

Originally posted by bones88

RoojHug another beautiful post... loveee all ur posts... I lovee ur take on how shaan should enter first.... and ur take on sunny's entry in shanak life... hoping both entries are exciting and the cvs have loads of potential with this track.. fingers crossedBig smile

Awww thanks Bona! do u like secretly love me LOL just kidding....
thanks hun...and well I want Shaan to enter first, its only logical. lol 

I am hoping the same but in order for me to do that is not interfere in their work. lol im keeping my fingers crossed too

yeah roojWinkWinkWink ur cute hilariousLOLLOLLOL..  ur posts are sooooo good.... they make u want too discuss more and moreBig smile. Also in keeping how RBO has been different from other shows.. I want the CVs too show that this track tooo is different from what all is shown on TV... cliched but differentBig smile

lol thanks bona! I secretly love u too!LOLLOLLOL

Thanks yaar I try to keep them short tho but they are freaking long! sorry its a bad habit of mine...but if they make u discuss then do so!
btw have u ready my new FF? i updated 3 parts already...u shud read it, its hilarious...its called tinda and karela! lol

lol and thanks I think RBO Cvs are the most active CVs I have ever seen...and more involved too... so im sure they will do good in this track..

woww another FF... haven't yet.. I loveee ur innocent vixen FFEmbarrassed sooo gonna read ur new FFWinkWinkWinkWink... totally agree abt ur views on the RBO CVsBig smile

rooj-i

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
wow rooj does your brain ever stop, kaha se latte ho yeh sub Wink, an interesting post would love for their entrance to be like that
Like you shanak should meet first but I think sunny may enter first. I'll give my suggestions when my brain has fully woken up first need to actually go and do some revision. Cry

rooj-i

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Loved it .I agree Shantanu should come first and the reunion would be great.If it was Sunny then its like a grey cloud hanging over Khanak and that in turn her being uncomfortable and Shantanu being clueless!

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
@Bona: yea it's called Tinda and Karela! u will laugh....

@Rain: my brain is always on the go...it's always frying...lol idk where it all comes from but i get spontaneous ideas all the time and hence i write them out no matter what...i was watching the show and voila it came to me! i can't wait to read more

@Smitha: thanks and that's a nice scenario...i didn't think of Shaan being clueless...i wonder how CVs would take that in...u know cud present a scene and im sure we all would love to read it! PS: r u a supernatural fan?

SPN_JD_Addicted

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
@ deepali: i forgot about you...thanks yaar! yea if CVs don't listen then why not us imagine it! :P

-Deepali-

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Hey rooj,writing and me?I am bad lol though I am addicted to anything that has romance in it when it comes to books,

I love supernatural.Esp Dean Winchester.More like obsessed!
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Hey rooj,writing and me?I am bad lol though I am addicted to anything that has romance in it when it comes to books,

I love supernatural.Esp Dean Winchester.More like obsessed!

no...it can't be that bad...u know when i first started writing, i have never written stories then but i still wrote and slowly people's encouragement made me write more and i got better. But then i realized that I have a writing skill and now i use it smartly. u shud too...

I love supernatural! Sadly it's the last season now and I can't wait for it to start! I love Dean too! He is amazing!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index