Zor Ka Jhatka hai zoron se Laga!

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok you must be wondering what is with me and songs as titles! lol

Well this one is different! I was sitting here and going over how people want Sunny or Shaan to come back to the show and then I thought of the over-due party and then shanak bitabi and of course karan too so thought why not make a thread with something fun and have people mention what they want to see each character's entry!

Let's start with Shaan:

I want Shaan to enter before Sunny does because then we will get to see how Shanak's interaction and love is strong to begin with. I want Shaan to enter in the party as a surprise guest and sing a song for Khanak. 

and for me that song should be "Dekha tumko jabse bas dekha tumko Yara...You are my Soniya!" from KKKG

I know it is up-beat but it suits the situation. 

Now let's go with Sunny's entrance:

We all know he is entering in the show as Sam's fake b/f but I want him to enter in Shanak's life as a stranger trying to help them. I want him to witness their love before he introduce himself in the show. I mean it sets the story going. He will be like that one stranger who will be kept out of loop about the whole situation and while Shanak will have awkward distance between each and will be awkward around him too. I want him to enter the party too but in the end of it. I want him to surprise them!

Now let's focus into Sunny's impact on Shanak:

i really do want him to be a positive influence on shanak. and like many here I want him to unknowingly bring shanak closer. I want Shanak to talk about this whole situation because I feel Khanak is still hiding her fears and her feelings toward Suraj. I really do believe that, unlike Shaan, she didn't have a choice to choose between true love and I really want her to realize that now. I want her to see or feel that what she has for shaan is stronger than what he had for Suraj because she was never given an opportunity to explore that. She accepted everything as part of her destiny. As for Shaan I want him to truly repent and I want him to be jealous too! not the ekta jealous but the cute nok jhok Shanakish jealous!

so those were my thoughts!
hence Zor ka Jhatka hai zoron se laga!

What are your thoughts!
Rooj
Edited by rooj-i - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rooj,
Nice post ya... am in rush though... sorry... will comment when I get some time.

Reserved.

rooj-i thumbnail
@ Sana: janab thank you but post more yaar!

@Gaayu: it's all good...I know the feeling...I wrote it before going to bed. lol
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 hey nice post rooj!! I wanted it to be somewhat this way too...not the typical Sunny ne entry maari, Khanak stunned, tabhi Shaan ne bhi entry maari who gets a worried look from Khanak instead of the enthu, lovey-dovey one..and then he sees sunny and screen freezes..

WOW.
rooj-i thumbnail
@ Vats: it's only logical u know...it makes sense...It gives a nice transition characterization....
and thanks vats...tum wapis agai?

btw check ur pm...
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rooj🤗 another beautiful post... loveee all ur posts... I lovee ur take on how shaan should enter first.... and ur take on sunny's entry in shanak life... hoping both entries are exciting and the cvs have loads of potential with this track.. fingers crossed😃
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i can't like your posts coz Ive already liked them 25 times in the past 24 hrs...W*H?

Anyways...there was one more way I was thinking abt Shaan's re-entry...coz they said there's gonna be Shanak Shanak and Shanak for 1 complete epi...with hugging, dialogues..etc....wondering whether to put it down as an OS??😕
rooj-i thumbnail

Originally posted by: bones88

Rooj🤗 another beautiful post... loveee all ur posts... I lovee ur take on how shaan should enter first.... and ur take on sunny's entry in shanak life... hoping both entries are exciting and the cvs have loads of potential with this track.. fingers crossed😃

Awww thanks Bona! do u like secretly love me ðŸ˜† just kidding....
thanks hun...and well I want Shaan to enter first, its only logical. lol 

I am hoping the same but in order for me to do that is not interfere in their work. lol im keeping my fingers crossed too
rooj-i thumbnail

Originally posted by: vatsalya

i can't like your posts coz Ive already liked them 25 times in the past 24 hrs...W*H?

Anyways...there was one more way I was thinking abt Shaan's re-entry...coz they said there's gonna be Shanak Shanak and Shanak for 1 complete epi...with hugging, dialogues..etc....wondering whether to put it down as an OS??😕

is that the new rule? that is lame...

what they said that? Just Shanak Shanak Shanak? how cool! well we deserve it so do the actors! ðŸ˜‰

tu har sahi kaam karne se pehle puchti kyu hai? kar na yaar! write an OS! we are all dying to read Vats OS! chheti kar kudiye! (yes i'm a punjaban)
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rooj-i

Awww thanks Bona! do u like secretly love me ðŸ˜† just kidding....
thanks hun...and well I want Shaan to enter first, its only logical. lol 

I am hoping the same but in order for me to do that is not interfere in their work. lol im keeping my fingers crossed too

yeah rooj😉😉😉 ur cute hilarious😆😆😆..  ur posts are sooooo good.... they make u want too discuss more and more😃. Also in keeping how RBO has been different from other shows.. I want the CVs too show that this track tooo is different from what all is shown on TV... cliched but different😃