DID has wayyy better dancers!

Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

I think it's better we don't compare the two shows Zee.. Big smile

DID is platform for aspiring, devoted DANCERS and JDJ brings celebs :/

But yeah, atleast the choreography should be a little good, but it's too simple... 'simple's also not the word Ouch I liked only a few performances on JDJ, mostly Sushant's.. :( 
Yaar I compared a dance show to another dance show and that too because one of the ex judges (Remo) when to judge that show ... now had I been watching CDD, i would have mentioned that too.

No offence is meant to any Jalak fans.
Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
LOL all i can say is 

this is the best season of JDJ 

and the worst season of DID 

and the only reason why JDJ is so amazing this year is because of the DID choreographers from before

this years DID is unbelievably boring 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sara_191DesiGirl_-Aaliyah-

chandiramani Newbie
chandiramani
chandiramani

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

LOL all i can say is 

and the only reason why JDJ is so amazing this year is because of the DID choreographers from before

Wait a minute!! i know you...were u not the one who fought shamelessly for salman ghouse and parvez rehmani in previous did seasons on facebookEmbarrassedIs salman ghouse the reason for ur liking of JDJ,which is by far the most boring season in jhalak historyDead
Is the absence of moslems the reason for u to find DID doubles boring??LOL 
Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandiramani

Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

LOL all i can say is 

Wait a minute!! i know you...were u not the one who fought shamelessly for salman ghouse and parvez rehmani in previous did seasons on facebookEmbarrassedIs salman ghouse the reason for ur liking of JDJ,which is by far the most boring season in jhalak historyDead
Is the absence of moslems the reason for u to find DID doubles boring??LOL 

Lol was this suppose to make me upset?
First of all sweetheart its Muslims Not Moslems. 
Second of all the reason i dont like DID this season is because there isnt Terence or Remo in it hints i like JDJ cuz of that. 
Third, yes i happen to be the biggest Salman fan out their and it's not cuz hes Muslim its because he talented if i only liked Muslims i wouldnt be a fan of  Mayuresh Wadhkar, Shakti Mohan, Ruturaj  Jeetumoni, Jack, and Kruti the list can go on and if u dont believe ask anyone thats been an active member on the DID 2 forums theyll tell u. 

Also i love this seasons JDJ for Shampa, Neerav, sushant, Ragini, Marisha, Yana and Chang. However, to tell u the truth i started watching the show cuz of Salman i would be lying if i said i wasn't but thats not  the reason why i prefer this show. 

LOL when have I ever shamelessly fought on facebook? you must be confusing me for someone else. 

and trust me if you're gunna try to insult me you're going to have to try harder than that. 

Edited by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan - 29 January 2011 at 1:27am

Purrrfect-Aaliyah-RagMasta

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
I agree with taz. DID has proven to be careless this season

Anjaani_Dastaan-Aaliyah-RagMasta

Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Tasneem, how could you forget mentiong Amit Paul :D - I know we are not talking about Singing stars, but still lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_DastaanRagMasta

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Awww

Tasneem, how could you forget mentiong Amit Paul :D - I know we are not talking about Singing stars, but still lol
Sorry for going OT, but I absolutely loved Amit Paul's singing...it was so divine...but that stupid Tamang guy won...clear indication of rigged shows, and regional votes.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index