India-Forums

DID Doubles vs Jalak Dikhla Ja (Page 3)

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
JDJ is more about drama, emotions & trps...but i still love watching it.
But DID has a class of itself...be it DID, DID Lil Masters or DID doubles, DID always has had an international standard. It's unfair to compare the two shows. But it's like if i have my fav celebs on JDJ, then i will watch JDJ. But in DID it doesn't matter for me who's in it & who's not...so it's DID for me any day! =)

SunBright Senior Member
SunBright
SunBright

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
There is no comparison, both
                     have different formats.

JDJ - is not about dancing talent it is more about non-dancer star personality, glamor, effort etc and one sometimes also gets to know the 'real' star.

DID - is about dancing talent and a great platform for 'dancers'. (masala and emotional atyachaar notwithstandingWink)

I watch one for Madhuri's charm and the other for 'good' dance aka talented dancers (DID doubles doesn't interest me as much though..)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aaliyah-

uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
JDJ is all about Glamour while DID is about talent.. no need to compare.

like soaps both these shows also hv different concept only common thing here are Dance and Remo..

I watch both of them as I like Dance somehow not watching Chack dhoom even thought our Terrence is there..
DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
i stopped watch JDJ after they claimed Shekhar got more votes than Yaana. Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaan-Aaliyah-ThatOneGuydebayon

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
I think it's better we don't compare the two shows Zee.. Big smile

DID is platform for aspiring, devoted DANCERS and JDJ brings celebs :/

But yeah, atleast the choreography should be a little good, but it's too simple... 'simple's also not the word Ouch I liked only a few performances on JDJ, mostly Sushant's.. :( 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27DesiGirl_

charmz517 Goldie
charmz517
charmz517

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Not sure how DID doubles will turn out to be but JDJ has never impressed MOI...Most fanatics support their favs and blindly follow them..WInner is most popular dancer not talented...Ouch  

They are shelling out 10s like chana mamra...

I have seen better performances in DID even from LM than JDJ..

I watch it and when I comment abt certain celeb's performance some dont like it...They feel their fav is the best dancer Silly

Remo and Madhuri has not brought their best in their judging.....They should concentrate on commenting on contestant's dancing & techniques over choreographers  Embarrassed...Yes they can compliment or critic the choreography itself but not their dancing...Here there is mutual admirer's society...

These shows can never measure up to shows in US or Canada or UK as true forms of dances are never followed...It is more hodge podge of everything...which can be boring..Embarrassed

I complete agree with you VarshaDi.

I watch JDJ because it is a dance show, but it is definitely very boring and there is no X-factor, except maybe Mona Singh because she at least adds some humor here and there.

I do agree, that I am quite disappointed with Remo and Madhuri's judging, considering how great of dancers they are (and I LOVE MADHURI!!!). I feel last year's judge panel was SO much better. They actually gave so many awesome pointers and judged unbiased, in my opinion.

Sushant and Yana have been the only 2 decent contestants on the show.

Anjaani_DastaanDabulls23

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Are you kidding me?

At this point of the competition, JDJ is the most entertaining show of them all. All these groupies have formed their fan cults on the forums for their beloved celebrities and all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the drama that unfolds - paws and claws cat fights, teary appeals to emotions, hilarious comeback comments and the epic fail arguments, to the kiss and make ups. Action hai, emotion hai, comedy hai aur kya chahiye?

DID is more grounded, down to earth and dance focused. Occasionally someone rises the ranks in epic fashion like Salman or Dharmesh, but its never too bad barring some fanatic factions. I think most people have their favorites but appreciate dance too. DID kids tend to be more sincere and hardworking so you see less drama and more dance and hardwork.

I guess if you like dance watch DID, but if you enjoy phorum ka atyachaar read JDJ.

debayon-Aaliyah-

ashwik_arvi10 IF-Dazzler
ashwik_arvi10
ashwik_arvi10

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
I think it would be better to not compare these two shows!! They both stand up in their own ways!! JDJ is a entertainment filled with celebrates who pretty much can't dance except for Yana and Sushants!! They are just there for Popularity and entertainment!! And DID is a show filled with trained dancers who are focused on their dance and not entertainment! DID also has entertainment!

But if I did have to choose, I would choose DID any day!  Thumbs Up

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index