India-Forums

DID Doubles vs Jalak Dikhla Ja

Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Okay what is this show Jalak dikhla Ja? The most boring show. There is no way Jalak can stand any chances agaist DID doubles. With Remo there and Madhuri, Jalak still fails to impress meOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517DesiGirl_Angel-likeDevilLimitLessFan

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
I don't like that show at all..Sooo boring...judges, contestants, choreographers everything Ouch except for a few like Sushant etc, none of them stand out...and the quality of dance is much much lower than that of DID's.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Purrrfect

yayaamb Groupbie
yayaamb
yayaamb

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

I don't like that show at all..Sooo boring...judges, contestants, choreographers everything Ouch except for a few like Sushant etc, none of them stand out...and the quality of dance is much much lower than that of DID's.
ofcource DID is the best reality show in india for me
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Not sure how DID doubles will turn out to be but JDJ has never impressed MOI...Most fanatics support their favs and blindly follow them..WInner is most popular dancer not talented...Ouch  

They are shelling out 10s like chana mamra...

I have seen better performances in DID even from LM than JDJ..

I watch it and when I comment abt certain celeb's performance some dont like it...They feel their fav is the best dancer Silly

Remo and Madhuri has not brought their best in their judging.....They should concentrate on commenting on contestant's dancing & techniques over choreographers  Embarrassed...Yes they can compliment or critic the choreography itself but not their dancing...Here there is mutual admirer's society...

These shows can never measure up to shows in US or Canada or UK as true forms of dances are never followed...It is more hodge podge of everything...which can be boring..Embarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 06 January 2011 at 8:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517shootingstar27debayonLimitLessFan

Yuvian_forever Senior Member
Yuvian_forever
Yuvian_forever

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
DID is the best ....but i watch jhalak for remo,salman and sushant Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bratz007Anjaani_Dastaan

neetusidhu Goldie
neetusidhu
neetusidhu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
I totally agree......however I have enjoyed the previous JDJ seasons......although i am yet to enjoy the current season. The judges are not up to par with there judging and almost nothing is said about the actual dance and technique just about the overall performance. DID always exceeds my expectations in overall presentation albeit from choreography, judging and presentation. DID doubles will surely be no match to DID. 

Dabulls23

dhruvshenoy2010 Groupbie
dhruvshenoy2010
dhruvshenoy2010

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
DID DOUBLES IS THE MOST BORING SHOW, JHALAK IS MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN DID
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I used to watch JDJ, but I have not watched it this season. I thought both shows are good, but eliminations are always rigged in both shows.

Anjaani_Dastaan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index