Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

Toasty did wrong...

ritugupta Groupbie
ritugupta
ritugupta

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys,
I feel toasty should have at least told Tej about his bhabhi's call to poison her mind. At least he should be aware fo what all his bhabhi is trying to manipulate toasty. this can clear many things for toasty and she would not be influenced by his bhabhi at all and moreover the guys at home also should know how pashu's wife is trying to manipulate and spoil relations.. i feel sometiems toasty becomes too satywaadi types and mahaan by not wanting to know their pain. all things apart at least the present situation regarding the person should be known to the people around to avoid misunderstandings..

silvermoonlight Goldie
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

Right now the family is making turtle pace progress

If they find out at this point, their progress will be demoted to snail's pace

Toasty is prob wondering how to position something like this to Pashu as he goes crazy on everyone (though he has a good heart)

This family has a serious distrust of women i.e pashu's wife and also his aunt aka Ched's sister

The only woman they hold highly is their mother and no one can take her place...

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
I think she should have told chedi straight after when she asked tej if pashu was married. Now they going to wonder why she left it so long and its probably more important to the case that pashu's wife is calling them when I guess they may have agreed to go through lawyers without actual contact with each other.
tvserial245 Groupbie
tvserial245
tvserial245

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
It's a dumb serial. 
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
i think she will prob tell Tej soon
ritugupta Groupbie
ritugupta
ritugupta

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
maybe they will drag this track a bit more just to prolong it

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index