Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

GR8 - Date Rape Scare... Rati & Arjun<3 (Page 131)

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senny

I know Amy, Rati really is awesome, thats what i have always believed in too, never leave your values and what you sincerely believe in. At times sticking firm to ones beliefs and being steadfast in what one feels is right leads to certain people and friends going away too. 

But if the relationship wasn't able to survive this then it wasn't worth it or may be in future things change. Sorry am off topic. But yeah man Rati sure has a heart of gold. Navina said this about Rati in the last mjht group interview, like on the last issue of GR8 or so, since then I have really liked  and respected this duo, only genuine friends say such kind things for each other like Navina said for her. Even Rati said that Navina is a very sophisticated lady and something similar!

ArTi are very easy to love and only the people close to them can really understand them well and respect their values and beliefsBig smileBig smile I also feel that if someone cant respect your principles and values, then that person doesnt respect you either...because a true friend will always stand by you and support your principles and understand you, come what mayBig smileBig smile

Rati, Navina, Jas and Abhishek are like really close...their Panchgani pics said it all...kisi ki nazar na lage inki dosti koBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu.VSenny

rubygg Senior Member
rubygg
rubygg

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
gosh my bhaiya n bhabi looking so hot n amazing.EmbarrassedLOL
LOLrati n arjun r the most adorable couple in this world.
they both looking  fabulous .StarStarStarStarStarClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUr

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmyArTiMayUr

I know Amy, Rati really is awesome, thats what i have always believed in too, never leave your values and what you sincerely believe in. At times sticking firm to ones beliefs and being steadfast in what one feels is right leads to certain people and friends going away too. 

But if the relationship wasn't able to survive this then it wasn't worth it or may be in future things change. Sorry am off topic. But yeah man Rati sure has a heart of gold. Navina said this about Rati in the last mjht group interview, like on the last issue of GR8 or so, since then I have really liked  and respected this duo, only genuine friends say such kind things for each other like Navina said for her. Even Rati said that Navina is a very sophisticated lady and something similar!

ArTi are very easy to love and only the people close to them can really understand them well and respect their values and beliefsBig smileBig smile I also feel that if someone cant respect your principles and values, then that person doesnt respect you either...because a true friend will always stand by you and support your principles and understand you, come what mayBig smileBig smile

Rati, Navina, Jas and Abhishek are like really close...their Panchgani pics said it all...kisi ki nazar na lage inki dosti koBig smileBig smile

Agree with u Amy ..I am glad Rati is surrounded by nice people around her....it is very diffciult to good people....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUrSenny

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu.mjhtrv

Originally posted by AmyArTiMayUr

Ritu Di...where did you disappear??? me aayi and aap gayi???OuchOuch

Sorry i was on the phone............... me back.. only for u.. to complete this thread

Awww thanks DiHug  I knew you would help me out...Big smileBig smileBig smile me want to complete this thread at any cost....it will be a record-breaker....a whole thread...without HQ pics and without the IV alsoBig smileBig smile
Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Originally posted by rubygg

gosh my bhaiya n bhabi looking so hot n amazing.EmbarrassedLOL
LOLrati n arjun r the most adorable couple in this world.
they both looking  fabulous .Clap

Yes the most beautiful onscreen couple looking too hot WinkTongue

AmyArTiMayUr

Senny IF-Sizzlerz
Senny
Senny

I know Ritu, i kind of figured out at the 300 episodes party of mjht that she doesn't, even when she was offered, she kindly refused. Its kind of hard to not go with the flow, like almost all of them were drinking but she didn't. Though its one personal choice to not drink or drink but its always very important to be careful of such things.

AmyArTiMayUr

Senny IF-Sizzlerz
Senny
Senny

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
I know Amy, true friends always stick along irrespective of what your views and values, one learns to accept and adjust with differences. Man i am off topic as always hehe and have to leave now too. See you guys again soon.

AmyArTiMayUr

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

I agree Amy, its a sensitive area and am glad too that Arti would speak on it as many young ones look up to them and their words would leave an impact even for a while.

Yeah very true...ArTi are loved by all age groups and what they say and how they conduct themselves would always matter, considering the amount of fame they have gained MashAllahBig smileBig smile The fact that they are updated about social issues is a plus point to everything else that we love about them...they are what we call all-rounders...excel in everything that they doBig smileBig smile i guess it is one of the reasons i love them  sooo much...never loved any couple like this man....Big smileBig smile

Senny

Go to top